Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

nice elderly widower

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we are friends with an 83 yo who lost his much youngers wife--he told my wife that he would like both of us to give him a nice wank...should we?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hes your friend, only you know what is ok for you , I don't see what harm it will do as long as he understands its a one of and don't expect it or more on a regular basis , unless of course you want it too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh bless him go on do it let us know how u get on.

By *roovytwoCouple
over a year ago

burnley

"we are friends with an 83 yo who lost his much youngers wife--he told my wife that he would like both of us to give him a nice wank...should we? "

We have had some fabulous meets with the more "mature" type of man....but although we have become friends, we met as swingers and not the other way round.If your all happy and sure it wont spoil the friendship then everyones happy!!

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"we are friends with an 83 yo who lost his much youngers wife--he told my wife that he would like both of us to give him a nice wank...should we? "

Is he suffering from any form of dementia? Sometimes it makes people say inappropriate things of a sexual nature. If not and you both want to what's the difference between that and contacting someone on here?

By *oconut2Woman
over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

Be careful he doesn't have a heart attack if you do

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

he was a high standard local footballer though only 5ft 3 and even now is very fit and quite agile--his late wife confided in tina that tho small his dick was very sctive--smalldicks have aways appealed to me tho tina fancies wanking us both off at the same time-- tina said he was always touching her bum

Post new Message to Thread