Not having the biggest one myself just wounded if this is true

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope.

over a year ago

I'm a fan of bigger cocks, pencil dicks font to anything for me.

over a year ago

No, size is irrelevant to me, looks, personality, banter is how I choose a man to meet, I never ask for cock size or pics of the cock either

over a year ago

"No, size is irrelevant to me, looks, personality, banter is how I choose a man to meet, I never ask for cock size or pics of the cock either"

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

Nope I like a nice friendly looking guy with smiley face.....if I have to pick a size I would say small to medium - any bigger and you won't fit....and my profile says this

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I just like happy, enthusiastic,energetic ones,no matter what size they are

By *udmj OP   Man
over a year ago

Stoke-on-trent

"Nope I like a nice friendly looking guy with smiley face.....if I have to pick a size I would say small to medium - any bigger and you won't fit....and my profile says this "

over a year ago

I suspect the big cock thing is a male fantasy where he wants to see his lady stretched and gasping.

Stiff and hard appears very good for ladies. I have met some who complain that they squeeze guys with bendy cocks out as they go for orgasm. Many of those guys, so i am told, appear to be over large cocks. Generalisation i am sure.

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

No because with someone who has a smaller cock means she doesn't have to worry about someone knocking her coil

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Very big cocks are great to look at and play with, but when it comes to fucking they have to fit otherwise they are useless. I have come across one or too lovely cocks that were simply far too big for me.

By *uby_xWoman
over a year ago

funky town

personality everytime

over a year ago

"Not having the biggest one myself just wounded if this is true "

I don't. Can't speak for other women.

over a year ago

No.

over a year ago

Big cocks are overrated as far as I'm concerned, give me a guy with a big personality and an average cock every time.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

No

Action of the tongue and hands is far more important

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

For me it is certainly not about the size. It has to be all about the person and if a guy has a massive dick but is a total wanker then I am not interested.

I would rather like a man and have that connection than focus on the size of his penis. A man that kisses in the way I like, uses his fingers and tongue and is damn sexy in every way is more appealing then just a big dick. I don't need to see a picture of his dick or know how big it is before a meet.

over a year ago

No! Big dicks are not for me, i don't want my womb pushed into my throat!!

How you use it is more important!

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

Certainly not. For me it is more about personality and a connection more than anything else. Size doesn't come into it at all

over a year ago

yours look big enough to me.

over a year ago

Nope

I don't have a bucket fanny I don't need a big cock to satisfy me

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

No i don't go for size either.

over a year ago

I find this funny. It doesn't matter what size you are, because it can't be changed. Regardless of size if you don't turn on a woman's mind first she won't be interested in my experience. That takes care, consideration and a willing to learn as everyone is different in what they like.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

No.

I suspect more men do than women!

A

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

If you do your pelvic floor exercises plus get your fanny serviced regularly like I do

One size fits all I find

I've had tiny

I've had enormous

Sex isn't about size but experience and ability and learning

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

Love big cocks...i love the challenge

over a year ago

I met a man once who had a big cock it was alright at first but he lasted a long time and started being too rough and I was in agony, he wanted to meet me again but I declined, he wasn't any good at foreplay either.

over a year ago

No...

Rather they have a long tongue

over a year ago

I always gett asked by women how big my cock is last nite I got sick of it then asked what her dress size is... safe to say the conversation ended there haha

over a year ago

"I always gett asked by women how big my cock is last nite I got sick of it then asked what her dress size is... safe to say the conversation ended there haha"

What's wrong with asking how big your cock is?

I don't meet guys who are 8 inch + I just fine big cocks hurt me

Surely its better to not waste a guys time meeting him if I'm not going to play with him

What would be best for me to tell a well endowed man on here he's to big or to meet him, pay for a room and then once I've seen it tell him I'm not snagging him

I personally see no problem asking such a question I always do, what I do notice is when I do ask how big a guys cock is they always automatically assume I want a big one

By *oung-dreamCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

I personally love big cocks and it's something I want to see on a pic before meeting, but I have been with my fella for over 5 years and he's pretty big so I used to the feeling of being stretched and I love it lol x

But girth over length any day x

over a year ago

"I always gett asked by women how big my cock is last nite I got sick of it then asked what her dress size is... safe to say the conversation ended there haha

Surely its better to not waste a guys time meeting him if I'm not going to play with him

What would be best for me to tell a well endowed man on here he's to big or to meet him, pay for a room and then once I've seen it tell him I'm not snagging him

I personally see no problem asking such a question I always do, what I do notice is when I do ask how big a guys cock is they always automatically assume I want a big one "

Cock size could be one of my insecurities for all she knows just like her size could be one of hers and I respected that but she asked me right of the bat my cock size i thought cock size was the equivalent to dress size

over a year ago

"I always gett asked by women how big my cock is last nite I got sick of it then asked what her dress size is... safe to say the conversation ended there haha

I personally see no problem asking such a question I always do, what I do notice is when I do ask how big a guys cock is they always automatically assume I want a big one "

Id say if you're blunt about asking the size of any guys dick thats why they assume you want a big cock

over a year ago

Nope charisma is so much more important

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

yes i,m simliar and can pass on my observations so far. Though will not be agreeable to all.

No lady knows your size till your naked, though out of respect and to avoid dissapointment for both parties to drop hints.

Personally I have a hunch that the ladies prefer confident assertive guys.Naturally guys who don,t have issues with manhood innitially come over as this.

Unfortunately guys blessed good proportions have,nt got this barrier to contend with.Thus regrettabley ( though not gospel) ladies are drawn more to these guys and may find it becomes the norm for them.

I know i,m going to get a back lash for this, but that is my observations so far.

Personally though difficult I try not to be intimidated by the bulls with their truncheons. Believe me i,m no looker but the few plays i,ve had i,ve been reassured that i,ve been a pleasant surprise in the creativety I show.

Trust me its not about the cock.

over a year ago

"I just like happy, enthusiastic,energetic ones,no matter what size they are "

Happy ones are always the best

over a year ago

I personally see no problem asking such a question I always do, what I do notice is when I do ask how big a guys cock is they always automatically assume I want a big one

Cock size could be one of my insecurities for all she knows just like her size could be one of hers and I respected that but she asked me right of the bat my cock size i thought cock size was the equivalent to dress size "

It very much could be one of your insecurities but if I'm meeting someone its a question I will ask as I'm not here to waste anyone's time including my own

If a guy wants to ask my dress size that's fine, I'm a size 14 if he's looking some someone a size 12 or under I'd sooner him tell me on here I'm to big than let me waste my time meetimg him only to be told after the effort of getting to the meet I'm to big for him and I assume men would prefer like wise

If your looking for real meets you have to be honest about what your after and who you are

over a year ago

"Not having the biggest one myself just wounded if this is true yes i,m simliar and can pass on my observations so far. Though will not be agreeable to all.

No lady knows your size till your naked, though out of respect and to avoid dissapointment for both parties to drop hints.

Personally I have a hunch that the ladies prefer confident assertive guys.Naturally guys who don,t have issues with manhood innitially come over as this.

Unfortunately guys blessed good proportions have,nt got this barrier to contend with.Thus regrettabley ( though not gospel) ladies are drawn more to these guys and may find it becomes the norm for them.

I know i,m going to get a back lash for this, but that is my observations so far.

Personally though difficult I try not to be intimidated by the bulls with their truncheons. Believe me i,m no looker but the few plays i,ve had i,ve been reassured that i,ve been a pleasant surprise in the creativety I show.

Trust me its not about the cock."

No backlash, but I think you're extrapolating your own feelings on to how other men think/feel. I've so far found no correlation between cock size and confidence or attitude.

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

I like something satisfying! I've had sex with someone who's penis was no bigger than a large erect nipple... I'm not even sure we were having sex.

over a year ago

"

Id say if you're blunt about asking the size of any guys dick thats why they assume you want a big cock"

Who said I was blunt I tend to just say can I ask how big you are please

How are you supposed to ask

over a year ago

big is good but not always best x

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

"

Id say if you're blunt about asking the size of any guys dick thats why they assume you want a big cock

How are you supposed to ask "

'Please could you guesstimate the size of your appendage... No no, not your leg...'

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Cock size could be one of my insecurities for all she knows just like her size could be one of hers and I respected that but she asked me right of the bat my cock size i thought cock size was the equivalent to dress size

It very much could be one of your insecurities but if I'm meeting someone its a question I will ask as I'm not here to waste anyone's time including my own

If a guy wants to ask my dress size that's fine, I'm a size 14 if he's looking some someone a size 12 or under I'd sooner him tell me on here I'm to big than let me waste my time meetimg him only to be told after the effort of getting to the meet I'm to big for him and I assume men would prefer like wise

If your looking for real meets you have to be honest about what your after and who you are"

This for me as well - I don't meet VWE men - it hurts... so I do ask upfront if I am interested in playing. Had a social with a VWE guy as he was a nice guy and struggling to get verified, but it was very clear that I was not interested in playing.

I know my own build and size, and in the past (not from fab) met a guy who was bigger, and it was ok for a start when he was being very careful and not fully penetrating - but then he got careless and it really hurt. Also, I'd worry about how pleasurable it is for him to only use a little of it - and it was too big for oral too.

over a year ago

"

How are you supposed to ask "

I didnt say you were blunt about asking... The way you ask it is polite I dont know why they assume you're a size queen.... We're all different anyways

over a year ago

"big is good but not always best x"

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/03/15 13:03:24]

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Not having the biggest one myself just wounded if this is true yes i,m simliar and can pass on my observations so far. Though will not be agreeable to all.

Trust me its not about the cock.

No backlash, but I think you're extrapolating your own feelings on to how other men think/feel. I've so far found no correlation between cock size and confidence or attitude. "

Hello, ' own feelings' absolutley....

Now older wiser , in my younger years i,m sure I missed out on so much.

Thankfully I attitudes are more inclusive and accepting now. I grew up when " machoness" seemed the only way to be.

I played football, rugby and as a young lad often went on the PULL outings with the lads.

Always the lads who were not shy in the showers sought out the ladies to chat to with their condidence. Knowing what i,d seen in the showers I often used to withdraw and let them get on with it thinking, whats the point.

I,m sorry to say rarely were the ladies wishing to talk to the quieter guy.

It not a generalisation on all ladies but I can only draw on own exp.

If only I knew then what I know now .

I,m still learning about myself and others and the old cliches are right...

" all good things come to those who wait"

" all good things come in small packages"

And not forgetting....

" never judge a lover by its cover.. "

over a year ago

I'm often amused by guys who message me saying they're well endowed blah blah so I reply thanks but not into big cocks then the back pedal dance starts. Well, not that big, just above average probably. So are you W/E or not? Erm no not really. So you're a liar then?

By *ndy8goldMan
over a year ago

blackburn

It's about the whole package for most women generally. But it has to be a reasonable size or it doesn't hit the spot. But then orgasms aren't all about penetration. In fact quite often it's rare so I am told.

I accept that challenge tho haha. Fingers tongues cocks kisses and also the most important their minds are the triggers. Have fun .

#toptip4free

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"I'm often amused by guys who message me saying they're well endowed blah blah so I reply thanks but not into big cocks then the back pedal dance starts. Well, not that big, just above average probably. So are you W/E or not? Erm no not really. So you're a liar then? "

This makes me laugh too!

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I do like big ones not huge though

Love it to hurt and nig ones sure do

over a year ago

I know some women who meet men solely on the basis of their cock. They've usually been the oned to complain that the guy was a total knob too and rubbish at everything else.

Well, what did you expect if you disregard everything about someone but their cock?

By *MaleMan
over a year ago

As women's status messages are forever complaining about males I can only assume alot of them fall for big cocks

over a year ago

"I know some women who meet men solely on the basis of their cock. They've usually been the oned to complain that the guy was a total knob too and rubbish at everything else.

Well, what did you expect if you disregard everything about someone but their cock?

"

Yep I've seen the same, makes me chuckle

over a year ago

Hi,I use'd to wont a bigger dick and thought that's wot woman want but now I realise a lot of whitch is due to getting in to doming I think ,fucking or sex or filth wot ever ya into is about so much more than a big dick m8,

over a year ago

It's fuckin nuts how this can affect a fella and if a woman yes you lady's say something nasty it can stay with a fella for years "I know,"then he makes it an issue I haven't genuinely worried or stressed about it for long time now thanks to meeting woman who know how to have a good time, iv met squirter's and really heavy cumers &shakers as much as I'd like to take all the credit it was mostly down to them rite cock pic my cock goin on my page haa

over a year ago

"Nope. "

What kind of guy do you go for?x

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

A think women mostly go for guys they're attracted to. I think that's how it works anyway.

over a year ago

It reminds me of boobs... yeah, I mean the boob question - bigger doesn't mean better functioning or better looking! Everyone's got their own taste. I think the connection is more important for quality horny sex, rather than sizes.

over a year ago

"I know some women who meet men solely on the basis of their cock. They've usually been the oned to complain that the guy was a total knob too and rubbish at everything else.

Yep I've seen the same, makes me chuckle "

They've usually been the ones who attract the most drama on here too i've realised

By *ruitWoman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

"It reminds me of boobs... yeah, I mean the boob question - bigger doesn't mean better functioning or better looking! Everyone's got their own taste. I think the connection is more important for quality horny sex, rather than sizes."

I agree about boobs. I am rather large chested but my nipped are not as sensitive as other ladies seem to be. Not sure if it is just my nipples though.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

simple answer it depends on the woman

over a year ago

Nope I don't!

over a year ago

"Nope I don't!"

What do you like?x

over a year ago

Hells Bells, there goes my best feature lol

By *oconut2Woman
over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

It's nice to have a large one now and again lol

over a year ago

I hope all women dont like big or I may as well close my account. That said I have been complimented on the thickness

over a year ago

It's what is attached to the dick that matters, dont know a single woman who has had a problem with just below average to average and just over average but problems can occur with really tiny and really big

over a year ago

My cock is average but if you can make a women giggle then your 3quaters way there

over a year ago

"My cock is average but if you can make a women giggle then your 3quaters way there "

Unless she's giggling at your cock!!

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"My cock is average but if you can make a women giggle then your 3quaters way there

Unless she's giggling at your cock!!"

over a year ago

No. It's not as important as most men think. Intelligent, well mannered, respectful men do it for me.

over a year ago

I am happy with my 7incher, my 6pack makes up for the other 2" inches lol

over a year ago

"My cock is average but if you can make a women giggle then your 3quaters way there "

Looks good to me

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

"My cock is average but if you can make a women giggle then your 3quaters way there

Looks good to me "

you're pics look great to me

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Trust me its not about the cock."

It's never about cock size for me & I would never ask! My OH jokes about an echo in my fanny occasionally & I take it in good jest because I've had 3 very big babies! This being said I don't need a big cock to satisfy me. I need a man who is astute enough to know not all women are wired the same & although some love their breasts & be very sensitive in that area there are some who have other areas that are more erogenous. A big cock does not make a good fuck. A brain however can

Mrs WD40 xx

over a year ago

Looks good to me

you're pics look great to me "

Thank you Hunny. As do yours x

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

I would rather have someone large who knows how to be sensuous than someone average thrashing away any day. That's the point - less is more with a bigger guy.

By *uessWhosBackAgainMan
over a year ago

London

Looks good to me

you're pics look great to me

Thank you Hunny. As do yours x"

If I'm ever planning a trip to Scotland I'll be looking you up for sure, and if you're ever in London feel free to look me up xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I don't...can't speak for others!

More interested in the man that its attached too.

over a year ago

No.

Like an average size and an owner who knows how to use it.

Don't like those "smash it against your cervix" guys.

over a year ago

??

over a year ago

"I find this funny. It doesn't matter what size you are, because it can't be changed. Regardless of size if you don't turn on a woman's mind first she won't be interested in my experience. That takes care, consideration and a willing to learn as everyone is different in what they like. "

Absolutely! If I'm mentally and emotionally aroused the rest follows naturally. X

over a year ago

Nope.....it's how they use it !

over a year ago

Depends on the size of their oven.

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

I am confused reading this thread. A lot of females and couples do ask me in parties and clubs if am well endowed.next time someone ask me how big am.i will remain mute.lol

over a year ago

"I am confused reading this thread. A lot of females and couples do ask me in parties and clubs if am well endowed.next time someone ask me how big am.i will remain mute.lol"

it's because nobody likes to admit to even liking cocks in the forum let alone care what size they are .....

over a year ago

"I am confused reading this thread. A lot of females and couples do ask me in parties and clubs if am well endowed.next time someone ask me how big am.i will remain mute.lol"

What people say on here and what people actually do can be 2 very different thing.

If you're happy answering that kind of direct question then crack on.

By *arksidesubCouple
over a year ago

not far from you..

No way!...it's all about the performance & how you use your cock...for me anyway...

Bambi x

over a year ago

nope - and im a boob lady myself

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

The only thing we ever learn from these threads is that everybody likes different things. And I don't know about you but I knew that already!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I am confused reading this thread. A lot of females and couples do ask me in parties and clubs if am well endowed.next time someone ask me how big am.i will remain mute.lol

it's because nobody likes to admit to even liking cocks in the forum let alone care what size they are ....."

I like cock

over a year ago

I only go for big cocks, don't enjoy anything less.

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Women mostly go for what they like and are attracted to surely. Or am I over thinking this?

By *issandMaxCouple
over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Women mostly go for what they like and are attracted to surely. Or am I over thinking this?"

Yes but its very disappointing when you are attracted to a guy, but sex is agony because he is too big - anything over 7.5" or very girthy is heading into the uncomfortable zone for me !

over a year ago

In my experience it can be quite the opposite once novelty factor wears off

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Have to come to the defence of the ladies....

For us lads if we are either a boob, arse, or legs man , its easier for us.

Why?? normally this attraction can be obtained for us in a women fully clothed.Most of the time these assets are on dislpay and ensensuated by what a female wears.

In reverse a lady I suppose has no real way of knowg about fellas proportions untill commited and naked.

That must be frustrating.

over a year ago

"personality everytime"

Are you suuuuuuuuuure ? Not telling porkies are we ?

You'll get very bored of Mr Tinky winky after a few goes

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

I do love a massive cock! The bigger the better mmmmmmm

over a year ago

"I do love a massive cock! The bigger the better mmmmmmm"

Well there you go. QED

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

Though an angle has not covered in this thread.

A question only ladies are able to answer...

Those of you prefer the exceptional larger fella..

Has been the case after motherhood or been the case before??

over a year ago

Big cocks are a turn off for me .

over a year ago

No way this question hasn't been asked before

over a year ago

I'm a whole package kinda gal! Looks, personality, body and willy size!

Average to large is fine with me! Only met one guy with a much smaller than average penis - lovely guy - but couldn't help thinking he'd be better looking for a relationship than on fab! Any guy with a huge dick and no personality just doesn't appeal - a pain in more ways than one!! xx

By *ifferent69Man
over a year ago

BRIGHTON, UK

"Hi,I use'd to wont a bigger dick and thought that's wot woman want but now I realise a lot of whitch is due to getting in to doming I think ,fucking or sex or filth wot ever ya into is about so much more than a big dick m8, "

over a year ago

Wondered. Unless women have wounded you ego due to penis size.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I prefer to meet someone I can feel relaxed with so size is not relevant for me

By *oung-dreamCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

"Though an angle has not covered in this thread.

Has been the case after motherhood or been the case before??"

I have been with my fella since I was 18 and never had a child till now 24 with a child and it hasn't changed how his cock feels at all he's 8" 6" girth and it's felt amazing before and after childbirth x

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet someone I can feel relaxed with so size is not relevant for me"

So say there are two guys you find them equally attractive and are equally relaxed and comfortable with them.

One is large one is small downstairs which do you choose?

over a year ago

"I prefer to meet someone I can feel relaxed with so size is not relevant for me

So say there are two guys you find them equally attractive and are equally relaxed and comfortable with them.

One is large one is small downstairs which do you choose?"

Have both??!

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Lol

A 12 inch dick once tried to fuck me

It didnt work

over a year ago

"Lol

It didnt work "

A 5ft 11 inch dick tried to fuck me once, that didn't work either

over a year ago

Has been the case after motherhood or been the case before??"

Firstly, having kids does not mean you're fanny is gonna be massive. It hurts as the baby comes out, and yes your vagina stretches but like all muscles they 'ping' back to usual size. It takes about 6 weeks for everything (including the womb) to go back to it's previous state. In fact some women might become tighter after having kids because pregnancy may be the first time they've ever heard of kegels.

For me i preferred big cocks always. Although i have been in a relationship with someone average sized and it didn't bother me that he was only average sized. Very occasionally i did wish he was bigger because we couldn't get into some of my favourite positions.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"I prefer to meet someone I can feel relaxed with so size is not relevant for me

One is large one is small downstairs which do you choose?"

Both ofcourse I wouldn't limit myself to cock size as a preference

over a year ago

Has been the case after motherhood or been the case before??

Firstly, having kids does not mean you're fanny is gonna be massive. It hurts as the baby comes out, and yes your vagina stretches but like all muscles they 'ping' back to usual size. It takes about 6 weeks for everything (including the womb) to go back to it's previous state. In fact some women might become tighter after having kids because pregnancy may be the first time they've ever heard of kegels.

For me i preferred big cocks always. Although i have been in a relationship with someone average sized and it didn't bother me that he was only average sized. Very occasionally i did wish he was bigger because we couldn't get into some of my favourite positions."

Im 'tighter' since becoming a mother, pelvic floor exercises were not some thing I did often pre pregnancy, after I did them a lot more, now its automatic whilst driving, lol

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"I prefer to meet someone I can feel relaxed with so size is not relevant for me"

over a year ago

"Im 'tighter' since becoming a mother, pelvic floor exercises were not some thing I did often pre pregnancy, after I did them a lot more, now its automatic whilst driving, lol "

I'm just sick of the assumption that women have bucket fannies after having kids. But thanks for backing me up on the kegels thing.

over a year ago

"Im 'tighter' since becoming a mother, pelvic floor exercises were not some thing I did often pre pregnancy, after I did them a lot more, now its automatic whilst driving, lol

I'm just sick of the assumption that women have bucket fannies after having kids. But thanks for backing me up on the kegels thing."

I find it really offensive! your welcome.x

over a year ago

"Lol

It didnt work

A 5ft 11 inch dick tried to fuck me once, that didn't work either "

I'm 5'4.

Oh wait. That doesn't work.

over a year ago

In my personal experience, I've not got a massive cock but it does the job! I've found that it can be a pain in the arse for some ladies!

over a year ago

Your thread gave me faith in humanity lol

over a year ago

For me... Yes very much so there's nothing nicer than a real big biggy

Post new Message to Thread