Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Age difficulties

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Don't you just hate when you really want to contact someone but you just don't fit the bill age wise. Age preferences are great for those who know what they want and to stop what they don't. But Sometimes its frustrating when trying to talk to people especially being young. Anyone else get this problem from time to time?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

But you have an age range on yours?

over a year ago

Best way around this is to get yourself to a club/social hun. If people see that you neither look nor act like a boy they're more likely to overlook your age and playwith you. This relies on you behaving with maturity and decorum though! Xx

over a year ago

yes i know i filled everything on my profile in when i joined not knowing... age preferences are good like i said just difficult when your a year too young to contact someone for example.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"yes i know i filled everything on my profile in when i joined not knowing... age preferences are good like i said just difficult when your a year too young to contact someone for example."

Why?

over a year ago

As an 18 year old, this happens to me constantly

over a year ago

I have never really thought to go to one of those socials actually. Maturity is not a problem in person, but i guess people make their own minds up when they only have pictures and profiles to go by...

over a year ago

I feel your pain lad

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I don't think I've ever been blocked due to age..

over a year ago

I haven't been blocked... but for example I'm not old enough to message you if i were ever inclined to want to speak with you

By *igeiaWoman
over a year ago

Bristol

"I don't think I've ever been blocked due to age.. "

I have. It happens. I once had a couple in their late twenties contact me asking for a meet. When I pointed out I was outside their age range they said they hadn't realised I was that old but they were willing to make an exception. I pointed out I wasn't looking for couples...

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I haven't been blocked... but for example I'm not old enough to message you if i were ever inclined to want to speak with you"

If it's only a year out like you said earlier and they haven't applied filters to block those outside your preferences I would still be tempted to send a polite message acknowledging that you know you are a year too Young (just prices you've read the profile)? but would appreciate still being considered and understand if they don't wish to message further. What's the worst that can happen?

I think most that are dead set on ages will of set filters.

over a year ago

Thats true, i would still always see if i could send the person a message but i have probably just been unlucky and found all the ones with blocks or filters on haha!

over a year ago

Yeah, a certain lady keeps posting in my area but I am just one year out of her range, annoying but I gotta respect it, so I just blocked her to stop the temptation and teasing myself

over a year ago

It annoys me when people message me saying I know I'm outside age range but....

I've set the age range for a reason

over a year ago

haha, thats fair enough...good idea, you don't get tempted if you don't see it!

By *ountry girl1980Woman
over a year ago

Hyde

Hey guys your 18 and complaining about being too young? You'll get that year older try being a year over somebodies range and knowing you'll never get there again lol

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 17:53:20]

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I don't think I've ever been blocked due to age..

Why are you, a 35 year old female, comparing your experience on here with early 20s lads?"

Because the guy asked! And so far it's not happened to me. So I posted that. Obviously...

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Why are you, a 35 year old female, comparing your experience on here with early 20s lads?

Because the guy asked! And so far it's not happened to me. So I posted that. Obviously..."

I think he was asking youngsters like himself, not middle aged women.

over a year ago

I find it frustrating sometimes too. A lot of guys don't mind a young woman. But all the ones I want to meet do! Sods law.

over a year ago

Yeah that's a fair point! Mind you i come across a lot of people that would prefer older than younger... many people come to the conclusion that age means experience and better... Sometimes it does, thats not always the case however ha

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

Why are you, a 35 year old female, comparing your experience on here with early 20s lads?

Because the guy asked! And so far it's not happened to me. So I posted that. Obviously...

I think he was asking youngsters like himself, not middle aged women."

I didn't see him mention a specific age range in his OP.. Just asked if anyone had experienced it. Maybe you could let me know on each thread if I'm allowed to comment or not?

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I didn't see him mention a specific age range in his OP.. Just asked if anyone had experienced it. Maybe you could let me know on each thread if I'm allowed to comment or not? "

You have my permission to comment on any thread you wish to

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 18:08:58]

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 18:07:57]

over a year ago

"Don't you just hate when you really want to contact someone but you just don't fit the bill age wise. Age preferences are great for those who know what they want and to stop what they don't. But Sometimes its frustrating when trying to talk to people especially being young. Anyone else get this problem from time to time?"

Nope. If we're not in their range, we respect their preferences and look for people we fit into. And we expect others to do so with ours. That's why we have them

over a year ago

"It annoys me when people message me saying I know I'm outside age range but....

I've set the age range for a reason"

Me to! I don't want to play with people who are my children and parent's age. Preferences are there for a reason!

By *ancs MinxWoman
over a year ago

Burnley

"It annoys me when people message me saying I know I'm outside age range but....

I've set the age range for a reason

Me to! I don't want to play with people who are my children and parent's age. Preferences are there for a reason!"

over a year ago

I didn't see him mention a specific age range in his OP.. Just asked if anyone had experienced it. Maybe you could let me know on each thread if I'm allowed to comment or not?

You have my permission to comment on any thread you wish to"

Oy!! 35 is NOT middle aged! I fully intend to live until i'm 120 - and die in the throes of passion! - therefore I won't be middle aged until i'm 60!!

over a year ago

I think he was asking youngsters like himself, not middle aged women."

35 is middle aged now? Fuck me I'd better make the most of it while I can!

over a year ago

Oy!! 35 is NOT middle aged! I fully intend to live until i'm 120 - and die in the throes of passion! - therefore I won't be middle aged until i'm 60!! "

Snap!

over a year ago

I usually have my eldest age at 40 but don't block older from contacting me. Sometimes an older man fits the bill of who I'm attracted to and if I'm not attracted I can say you're not within my age range.

over a year ago

35 is middle aged now? Fuck me I'd better make the most of it while I can!"

35 middle aged, I'm on the count down to 40. Quick some lovely lady meet me before I die

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"Don't you just hate when you really want to contact someone but you just don't fit the bill age wise. Age preferences are great for those who know what they want and to stop what they don't. But Sometimes its frustrating when trying to talk to people especially being young. Anyone else get this problem from time to time?"

You have a great body OP, you'll find plenty of people who would like to meet you, don't worry about the ones that would't.

over a year ago

Yes there's one very sexy lady that I'd love to message but cannot because of her age filters. She's looked at me because I fab her pictures instead.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Oy!! 35 is NOT middle aged! I fully intend to live until i'm 120 - and die in the throes of passion! - therefore I won't be middle aged until i'm 60!! "

42 definitely is

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

35 is middle aged now? Fuck me I'd better make the most of it while I can!

35 middle aged, I'm on the count down to 40. Quick some lovely lady meet me before I die "

Not young, not old, somewhere in the middle... middle aged. Particularly with expected life span.

over a year ago

I understand age filters and respect them really. I just suck it up.

Post new Message to Thread