Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Turn ons......

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I just love it when she's on top, preferably stocking clad, and she lovers herself slowly onto me and, as she builds up the momentum, and I hold the cheeks of her bum, her boobs and nipples brush my chest, or I wrap my arms around her and pull her onto me so we can kiss and her boobs press into me, one of my many big big turn ons....what's yours ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I just love it when she's on top, preferably stocking clad, and she lovers herself slowly onto me and, as she builds up the momentum, and I hold the cheeks of her bum, her boobs and nipples brush my chest, or I wrap my arms around her and pull her onto me so we can kiss and her boobs press into me, one of my many big big turn ons....what's yours ?"

This! But I can't stay on my knees for long.

Can you spread my bum cheeks please

Maybe cheekily slide a finger up my arse too

over a year ago

Being a dominatrix for the evening is one of mine.. I'm doing all the research

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

getting dressed up and looking at my self in the mirror

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I just love it when she's on top, preferably stocking clad, and she lovers herself slowly onto me and, as she builds up the momentum, and I hold the cheeks of her bum, her boobs and nipples brush my chest, or I wrap my arms around her and pull her onto me so we can kiss and her boobs press into me, one of my many big big turn ons....what's yours ?

This! But I can't stay on my knees for long.

Can you spread my bum cheeks please

Maybe cheekily slide a finger up my arse too "

And a whole lot more

over a year ago

I love to see a woman playing with herself, her hand down her skirt, so I can imagine hwat she's doing, but I can't actually see anything....

Post new Message to Thread