Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

After orgasm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok ....so I want to know if I'm unusual in this, or not...

When I'm brought to orgasm (I'm not talking about a DIY one here) I mean when I'm with a partner who has taken his time, lots of foreplay etc etc and I just know it's going to be immense, I writhe about, almost convulsing with twitches and spasms that last a few minutes. Then I can get little 'aftershocks' for a while.

My partner just watches, sometimes in amazement! I'm sure he thought I was having a fit the first time!

Anyone else experience sensations such as this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndy8goldMan
over a year ago

blackburn

Sounds normal to me

Probly still able to orgasm again almost straight away too if you can handle the sensitivity that is lol x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Ok ....so I want to know if I'm unusual in this, or not...

When I'm brought to orgasm (I'm not talking about a DIY one here) I mean when I'm with a partner who has taken his time, lots of foreplay etc etc and I just know it's going to be immense, I writhe about, almost convulsing with twitches and spasms that last a few minutes. Then I can get little 'aftershocks' for a while.

My partner just watches, sometimes in amazement! I'm sure he thought I was having a fit the first time!

Anyone else experience sensations such as this?"

Any chance you can show me this personally

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Sounds normal to me

Probly still able to orgasm again almost straight away too if you can handle the sensitivity that is lol x "

God...I'm just about dead afterwards, I need to recover so not sure I could go again immediately after! Saying that I ought to try.

over a year ago

Sometimes I shake uncontrollably.........shakes I'm reduced to tears .............

over a year ago

"Sometimes I shake uncontrollably.........shakes I'm reduced to tears ............. "

Had a fem get teary after a intense orgasm she was a bit embarrassed by it. It didnt bother me as she obviously really enjoyed

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

Aftershocks, yes. After an especially intense orgasm.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"Sounds normal to me

Probly still able to orgasm again almost straight away too if you can handle the sensitivity that is lol x

God...I'm just about dead afterwards, I need to recover so not sure I could go again immediately after! Saying that I ought to try. "

you so should, its amazing. aftershocks are very normal and very enjoyable.

over a year ago

"Ok ....so I want to know if I'm unusual in this, or not...

Anyone else experience sensations such as this?"

Yes. A gets thus sometimes. Can be for me or from her toys.

over a year ago

Orgashocks are awesome!!

over a year ago

Normal.

Next question?

over a year ago