Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

bare back fun!!!

Jump to newest

By *exy hot wife 84 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime. "
well be happy doing it and don't worry what others think. Your life your choice xx

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Why are you worried about what other people think

Just do your thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your life you live it how you wish. Just keep telling others so they have a choice too as well .

Reply privately

over a year ago

God Squad? ...non suicidal Squad ..these threads should be named..ermm

The loaded gun.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

nothing to do with religion its to do with catching hiv or any other nastys.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why are you worried about what other people think

Just do your thing "

Just go do it and stop asking opinions then get arsey when they are given.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"God Squad? ...non suicidal Squad ..these threads should be named..ermm

The loaded gun.

Her"

Reply privately

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

Her"

Erm in your opinion it should. It's a preference and unless being invited to partake then you should keep that judgement to yourself.

The only way to play we find!! Good on you op

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime. "

God squad?! Wtf has safer sex got to do with religion... Except that I'm sure the catholic church is against it (although I could be wrong so am open to being corrected!).

Yes I play safe on here but it's to do with sexual health and possible risk of pregnancy. Would I prefer to play bare, out course, but I prefer to reduce my risks. You choose the risks you're happy to take and leave everyone else to make the same choice too.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I see it like a game Russian roulette. Potentially lethal game of chance when your meeting people you don't know where they have been .. Its what risks your willing to take and that come from making choices . Wrong or right its up to you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

Her

Erm in your opinion it should. It's a preference and unless being invited to partake then you should keep that judgement to yourself.

The only way to play we find!! Good on you op "

Preference and opinion we are all entitled too.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

The loaded gun.

Her"

. and there here!!!! Every fu#*in time!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cleanliness is next to godliness

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

Her. and there here!!!! Every fu#*in time! "

Isn't that exactly what you wanted though when you started the thread?

A reaction?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cleanliness is next to godliness "
Is that where god comes into this ... lolol I was thinking god ... whos god ? Is it the god of sex .

Reply privately

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

This is a blatant 'stoking if the fire thread'!

And won't it be the 'God squad' who are against protection????

Reply privately

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

Her

The only way to play we find!! Good on you op "

Then surely the subject shoul not have been raised? People put up posts to elicit views/opinions. Often when they get opposing opinions they spit the dummy....we don't all like the same things so accept it and do what you enjoy without trying to make out that those who don't are somehow inferior or judgemental. We don't have full sex with others, a lot of people aren't interested, we appreciate that but don't complain as it is their choice. No more and no less.

Reply privately

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

It's fine for you to do what you do, just don't expect people not to judge.

I think you will find if people are religious (Christian anyway) they're less likely to judge seeing as the bible tells them not to.

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The loaded gun.

Sounds like you started this thread in order to start controversy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"these threads should be named..ermm

The loaded gun."

Here's a song called Scrapping the Barrel.

How many buckets of cum?

How many buckets of cum?

Three fingers, a musket

Abd a bottle of rum.

But seriously, people shouldn't haven't to justify themselves and it can be avoided by having an environment where people can make informed choices.

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Why are you worried about what other people think

Just do your thing

Just go do it and stop asking opinions then get arsey when they are given."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Each to their own, it is your life and your sexual health. Pretty sure you don't just have sex with just any one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is a blatant 'stoking if the fire thread'!

And won't it be the 'God squad' who are against protection???? "

My oxymoron senses are tingling. Oooh yeah.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

Her. and there here!!!! Every fu#*in time!

Sounds like you started this thread in order to start controversy "

As if that would ever happen... Someone stating a that with the sole intention of creating an argument. How very cynical of you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not stupid enough to risk my sexual health for what you call a "creampie pussy". I have a contraceptive injection and use condoms

Reply privately

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

You posted a question in an open Forum and people have the right to reply as long as it isnt personal or offensive..Every F#*in time

Mr Gimp

Reply privately

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

Sounds like you started this thread in order to start controversy "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cleanliness is next to godliness Is that where god comes into this ... lolol I was thinking god ... whos god ? Is it the god of sex . "
not in this case, more like bleach and a roll of bin bags!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"these threads should be named..ermm

The loaded gun.

Here's a song called Scrapping the Barrel.

How many buckets of cum?

How many buckets of cum?

Three fingers, a musket

Abd a bottle of rum.

But seriously, people shouldn't haven't to justify themselves and it can be avoided by having an environment where people can make informed choices. "

No they shouldnt..BUT..with something like this..you have to be prepared for flack.

Her

Reply privately

over a year ago

The loaded gun.

You posted a question in an open Forum and people have the right to reply as long as it isnt personal or offensive..Every F#*in time

Mr Gimp "

Reply privately

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

The loaded gun.

Sounds like you started this thread in order to start controversy

As if that would ever happen... Someone stating a that with the sole intention of creating an argument. How very cynical of you! "

Me? Cynical? Never

Reply privately

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

I am about as far removed from the "god squad" as it is possible to be. I fear disappearing in a puff of sulphur when I go near a place of worship and organised religion has never played any part in my life.

However some measure of risk management does. If you prefer bareback, that's your right and I am not going to tell you to stop. However it will put a lot of people off seeing you. Every guy having unprotected sex with you is probably having unprotected sex with other women who are having unprotected sex with other guys.....ad so on. The chances of catching something are orders of magnitude higher than playing with people who regularly use condoms.

The way I view it is that I am not only protecting myself but my wife, my girlfriend and everyone else that we see. So I use condoms with everyone other than my wife. And I would be wary of a lady who regularly sees guys bareback.

I agree it's more convenient, can be more sensual without condoms...but I've been swinging for 11 years and hope to be for a couple more decades at least...hopefully without any visits to the clinic for treatment.

Reply privately

over a year ago

It doesn't piss me off, each to their own, but obvious health risks will concern many.

For example a guy could meet you, both play bb, fine, you both opted for that, yet his profile could say safe sex only, his next meet might be health conscious, obviously unaware of the Bb meet, and then put herself at higher risk of catching STD due to being unaware of his bb activities.

I'm a firm believer if people like to play bare, they should state it on their profiles so people can make informed decisions as to whether to meet or not.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am about as far removed from the "god squad" as it is possible to be. I fear disappearing in a puff of sulphur when I go near a place of worship and organised religion has never played any part in my life.

However some measure of risk management does. If you prefer bareback, that's your right and I am not going to tell you to stop. However it will put a lot of people off seeing you. Every guy having unprotected sex with you is probably having unprotected sex with other women who are having unprotected sex with other guys.....ad so on. The chances of catching something are orders of magnitude higher than playing with people who regularly use condoms.

The way I view it is that I am not only protecting myself but my wife, my girlfriend and everyone else that we see. So I use condoms with everyone other than my wife. And I would be wary of a lady who regularly sees guys bareback.

I agree it's more convenient, can be more sensual without condoms...but I've been swinging for 11 years and hope to be for a couple more decades at least...hopefully without any visits to the clinic for treatment."

Can I just check your still been for tests though even if not treatment? Just that last line implies otherwise to me, but that could just be me interpreting it wrong.

Some people (and I'm not pointing this purely at you) do seem to think condoms make them invincible whereas they just reduce the risk... Anyone having sex is still at risk just varying degrees of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

"Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime.

It doesn't piss me off, each to their own, but obvious health risks will concern many.

For example a guy could meet you, both play bb, fine, you both opted for that, yet his profile could say safe sex only, his next meet might be health conscious, obviously unaware of the Bb meet, and then put herself at higher risk of catching STD due to being unaware of his bb activities.

I'm a firm believer if people like to play bare, they should state it on their profiles so people can make informed decisions as to whether to meet or not."

. which we do! Check our profile, sexy pics and verifications too match! And you'll find lots of reference to bare back! So no problem there then!

Reply privately

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

"Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime.

I'm a firm believer if people like to play bare, they should state it on their profiles so people can make informed decisions as to whether to meet or not."

For this very reason I check verifications and friends (where visible) of potential meets to see if there's any evidence that the lady/couple I am interested in practise bareback.....or the people they regularly meet.

Having said all this, it's not always extra risky. If you know the sexual history and STD status of your fun partners it can be OK. I have heard of small groups of people who enjoy bareback fun only within the group, for example.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh my days... This has started again because the other one has been removed

Do what YOU want to do!!!

Reply privately

By *he devil wears pradaWoman
over a year ago

gosport ish

"This is a blatant 'stoking if the fire thread'!

And won't it be the 'God squad' who are against protection???? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dirty .... Amen

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

Lol this always makes me laugh;)

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a firm believer if people like to play bare, they should state it on their profiles so people can make informed decisions as to whether to meet or not.. which we do! Check our profile, sexy pics and verifications too match! And you'll find lots of reference to bare back! So no problem there then!"

I dunno about sexy pics but I certainly see verifications

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this a look at me thread? If it is its going well

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm happy to go bb or use condoms if both parties are regulary checked and have proof all is clear then its up to the people involved

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 11:35:45]

Reply privately

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Nothing to do with the god squad, op. A basic human instinct is to try to save the life of others - like grabbing a child before it runs into the road, or diving into the sea to save a drowning man. Perhaps you should take people's objection to bareback as acts of kindness. They aren't telling you not to do it, their basic instinct is to save you from the very real horrors of HIV, gonorrhea, syphilis, herpes and the rest.

The bottom line is that if you want to do it you have every right to - but at the same time respect everyone else's right to be horrified by the irresponsibility of it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm a firm believer if people like to play bare, they should state it on their profiles so people can make informed decisions as to whether to meet or not.. which we do! Check our profile, sexy pics and verifications too match! And you'll find lots of reference to bare back! So no problem there then!"

And that I respect, my point was guys you meet may not be so honest and knowingly deceive people that only play safe

Reply privately

By *bsinthe_boyMan
over a year ago

Luton

One thing I will say, sexytinks84 are open about their preference and what they do. There is no deception, anyone can choose whether or not to meet with them.

I hope you guys are tested regularly and careful about who you play with, is all. You look like a fun loving couple.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

I'm a firm believer if people like to play bare, they should state it on their profiles so people can make informed decisions as to whether to meet or not.. which we do! Check our profile, sexy pics and verifications too match! And you'll find lots of reference to bare back! So no problem there then!

And that I respect, my point was guys you meet may not be so honest and knowingly deceive people that only play safe"

. agreed! We always make it very clear! And thanks for saying it

Reply privately

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

Your choice to go bare back , others choice not to meet those who do .

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

"One thing I will say, sexytinks84 are open about their preference and what they do. There is no deception, anyone can choose whether or not to meet with them.

I hope you guys are tested regularly and careful about who you play with, is all. You look like a fun loving couple. "

. we know the risks involved. It what we like. And thanks for your input

Reply privately

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Who gives a monkeys what you do? Just don't post a look at me thread and project your own opinions/ judgements on everyone else. Playing the cool kids I don't care what people think then get a titty lip when people tell you what they think.

Roll on the "whoop I use protection" threads.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One thing I will say, sexytinks84 are open about their preference and what they do. There is no deception, anyone can choose whether or not to meet with them.

I hope you guys are tested regularly and careful about who you play with, is all. You look like a fun loving couple. . we know the risks involved. It what we like. And thanks for your input "

if you know what you like and don't give a shit what others think. Why post a thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you guys are tested regularly and careful about who you play with, is all. You look like a fun loving couple. . we know the risks involved. It what we like. And thanks for your input if you know what you like and don't give a shit what others think. Why post a thread "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

"Who gives a monkeys what you do? Just don't post a look at me thread and project your own opinions/ judgements on everyone else. Playing the cool kids I don't care what people think then get a titty lip when people tell you what they think.

Roll on the "whoop I use protection" threads. "

. why comment then?????? Der!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Cleanliness is next to godliness "

Um - err - so "God" will get angry if we dare to have sex naturally - the way he designed us to do it...???

No wonder religion always confuses me....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

"Cleanliness is next to godliness

Um - err - so "God" will get angry if we dare to have sex naturally - the way he designed us to do it...???

No wonder religion always confuses me....

"

. i like you lol

Reply privately

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

I/we (Kim) do BB in films but only with others tested & certed, we insist they have 3 consecutive tests for belt and braces.

Doing BB with just anyone is a bit fruit loop but its up to the individual at the end of the day, you won't find many couples/women who practice this but there are some guys on here that are up for it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

God squad???? The catholic god forbids the use of condoms as wasted seed, so you and He are of the same opinion. Therefore the God squad would be congratulating you on your piety not attacking you at all? God wants you go fill your vagina with seed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Stevenage

"God squad???? The catholic god forbids the use of condoms as wasted seed, so you and He are of the same opinion. Therefore the God squad would be congratulating you on your piety not attacking you at all? God wants you go fill your vagina with seed "
. oh, oh you are so funny! Well done! What a card! .....i am not stupid, ok! I was referring to all the do gooders

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Oh, just bang your heads together, have a cup of tea and fucking be done with it.

Like a load of toddlers screaming at each other...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Oh, just bang your heads together, have a cup of tea and fucking be done with it.

Like a load of toddlers screaming at each other..."

A normal Saturday in the forums then!

Reply privately

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Omg !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"God squad???? The catholic god forbids the use of condoms as wasted seed, so you and He are of the same opinion. Therefore the God squad would be congratulating you on your piety not attacking you at all? God wants you go fill your vagina with seed . oh, oh you are so funny! Well done! What a card! .....i am not stupid, ok! I was referring to all the do gooders "

And you think a go gooder is necessarily a religious person? I know many religious people who are complete cunts so cannot be of the same opinion as you

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is the very reason I hardly ever join in in the forums. I agree it's like a playground full of screaming kids falling out over toys.

At the end of the day we all have our own preferences and kinks. Who are we to judge others. As long as you look after number one, protect yourself and others you meet that's all that matters. Let others do as they wish. Their lives their health.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just get on with it, if you know it's going to cause problems why post?

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

Just get on with it, if you know it's going to cause problems why post?"

Boredom, clearly.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just get on with it, if you know it's going to cause problems why post?"

that's exactly why people post isn't it though? not much point in posting something that offends no one, takes all the fun out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Remember,babies are for life as are some sexually transmitted infections.

Reply privately

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Would any of the bareback lovers have unprotected sex with someone carrying Hiv?

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"I'm not stupid enough to risk my sexual health for what you call a "creampie pussy". I have a contraceptive injection and use condoms "

Are you saying that everyone that has bareback is stupid?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would any of the bareback lovers have unprotected sex with someone carrying Hiv?

"

How would they know if meeting a stranger or doing B/B at a club where you know very little and its spontaneous sex . Some will go knowing they can get away with it. And yes there laws in place but some don't care its there way of getting there own back on people who give it to them .

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Just get on with it, if you know it's going to cause problems why post?that's exactly why people post isn't it though? not much point in posting something that offends no one, takes all the fun out "

True! I dont understand why you would do something deliberately that you say pisses you off though unless any attention is better than none and I'm sure that can't be the case here .

I'm all for honesty where bareback is concerned and wish that people could openly state it as a preference without getting slated.

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I'm not stupid enough to risk my sexual health for what you call a "creampie pussy". I have a contraceptive injection and use condoms

Are you saying that everyone that has bareback is stupid?"

I know it wasn't me posted above comment, but Yep, I think anyone having bareback play with randoms off t'interweb is a bit stupid - all very well if you're regularly tested, but what happens if you get the "test results positive for xxxx" message?

However, I will defend anyone's right to do exactly as they so desire regardless of whether I think it's grossly stupid or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have never had bareback casual sex and never will. I only have gone bareback with my ex wife and long term girlfriends, the risks are too great.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"God squad???? The catholic god forbids the use of condoms as wasted seed, so you and He are of the same opinion. Therefore the God squad would be congratulating you on your piety not attacking you at all? God wants you go fill your vagina with seed . oh, oh you are so funny! Well done! What a card! .....i am not stupid, ok! I was referring to all the do gooders

And you think a go gooder is necessarily a religious person? I know many religious people who are complete cunts so cannot be of the same opinion as you "

Ohhhhh you said the "C" word

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

In the mid to late seventies bare back casual sex was the norm for people with more than one partner or who had a series of monogamous relationships. Condoms were only ever used as contraception. So both of us have had unprotected sex with a few partners in the past, obviously it isn't something we would consider now.

Reply privately

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

"Would any of the bareback lovers have unprotected sex with someone carrying Hiv?

How would they know if meeting a stranger or doing B/B at a club where you know very little and its spontaneous sex . Some will go knowing they can get away with it. And yes there laws in place but some don't care its there way of getting there own back on people who give it to them ."

Er, THEY WOULDNT

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmmmm fluid bonding

Reply privately

over a year ago

How would they know if meeting a stranger or doing B/B at a club where you know very little and its spontaneous sex . Some will go knowing they can get away with it. And yes there laws in place but some don't care its there way of getting there own back on people who give it to them .

Er, THEY WOULDNT "

Yes its going on more and more in the UK .

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

maybe its that attitude that pisses people off rather than the fact you play bare?

I couldn't give a fuck how you play but accusing those who dont or those who point out the risks of it of being 'the god squad' is childish and churlish in my opinion. just crack on doing what you do, why do you have to make an issue out of it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

sing along now "every sperm is sacred, every sperm is great, if a sperm is wasted, god gets quite irate"

Reply privately

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Who gives a monkeys what you do? Just don't post a look at me thread and project your own opinions/ judgements on everyone else. Playing the cool kids I don't care what people think then get a titty lip when people tell you what they think.

Roll on the "whoop I use protection" threads. . why comment then?????? Der!"

Ah yes the don't comment if you don't agree with me argument.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sure just fill her pussey, nothing wrong with, love it myself and to give creampies..... its more dangerous to cycle in a round about in London

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Some people will BB, Some people will not.

Instead of bothering what the people that dont BB think, focus on the ones that share your interest.

The one thing I will say is; dont say non BB people shouldnt judge you for it, while essentially judging them by referring to them as the "god squad"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's not god squad, it's not die of a horrible disease squad. . .

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"Some people will BB, Some people will not.

Instead of bothering what the people that dont BB think, focus on the ones that share your interest.

The one thing I will say is; dont say non BB people shouldnt judge you for it, while essentially judging them by referring to them as the "god squad"

"

Well said.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sure just fill her pussey, nothing wrong with, love it myself and to give creampies..... its more dangerous to cycle in a round about in London "
Wouldn't do that either... what's your point?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Sure just fill her pussey, nothing wrong with, love it myself and to give creampies..... its more dangerous to cycle in a round about in London Wouldn't do that either... what's your point? "
To compare the risks as its about the same.

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

I eat my bacon sandwiches with ketchup.

My way is the only right way and all of you who don't agree are wrong and are morons, so just go and sit in your wrongness and be wrong!

Ner ner!

(See what I'm getting at here?).

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime. It's not god squad, it's not die of a horrible disease squad. . ."

In this country HIV suffers have the same life expectance as the general public. What "horrible disease" do you refer to? Cancer? 1:5 chance of dying from that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I eat my bacon sandwiches with ketchup.

My way is the only right way and all of you who don't agree are wrong and are morons, so just go and sit in your wrongness and be wrong!

Ner ner!

(See what I'm getting at here?)."

You're supposed to stomp your feet while saying that in a weely weely childwish voicey woicey. Then scweem and scweem until you're sick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ironically, the 'God squad' would most likely also be having unprotected sex.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime. It's not god squad, it's not die of a horrible disease squad. . .

In this country HIV suffers have the same life expectance as the general public. What "horrible disease" do you refer to? Cancer? 1:5 chance of dying from that. "

Their life expectancy is considered "normal" if they accessed care and began the daily rigouous drug regime early when their viral load was very low (only 53% in the UK do). So, sort of but in reality 47% of HIV positive individuals can expect to die much earlier than the norm, not good odds

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

Why do some feel the need to use insults to make their point. Or do they not have the intelegence to have a rational debate.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I haven't insulted anyone????

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"I haven't insulted anyone????"

I wasn't aiming that at you. If you thought that, I offer my appologies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Why do so many people on here have a problem with it? I won't have sex, unless i get a pussy full of cum! That's what does it for me! But that pisses off the god squad, everytime. It's not god squad, it's not die of a horrible disease squad. . .

In this country HIV suffers have the same life expectance as the general public. What "horrible disease" do you refer to? Cancer? 1:5 chance of dying from that. "

With out drugs its 3 years . So yes a horrible disease and no cure .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I haven't insulted anyone????

I wasn't aiming that at you. If you thought that, I offer my appologies."

NP, just that you post was directly after mine

Reply privately

By *D40Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

God squad?! Wtf has safer sex got to do with religion... Except that I'm sure the catholic church is against it (although I could be wrong so am open to being corrected!).

Yes I play safe on here but it's to do with sexual health and possible risk of pregnancy. Would I prefer to play bare, out course, but I prefer to reduce my risks. You choose the risks you're happy to take and leave everyone else to make the same choice too."

Well said. Coming in my pussy is a privilege I save for my partner.

I wouldn't use somebody else's needle if I took drugs because of health risks. Same applies to sex. Each to their own

Mrs WD40

Reply privately

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

NP, just that you post was directly after mine "

I think you posted as I was writing my post. I respect your

opinion and the right of everyone to have an opinion.

But I don't understand why some people (again don't mean you) have to use words like "moron" "idiots" and "stupid" to describe those that chose to exercise their right to have whatever kind of sex they choose.

Reply privately

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

But I don't understand why some people (again don't mean you) have to use words like "moron" "idiots" and "stupid" to describe those that chose to exercise their right to have whatever kind of sex they choose. "

What about those who sit on the other side of the fence being labelled 'gid squad'? Neither side is blameless

Reply privately

over a year ago

But I don't understand why some people (again don't mean you) have to use words like "moron" "idiots" and "stupid" to describe those that chose to exercise their right to have whatever kind of sex they choose. "

Those words are used in my opinion because they from highly opinionated 'never wrong' disrespectful individuals.

Reply privately

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

Look at it this way condoms at best are 95% certain of stopping HIV passing between lovers.

But that does not mean one can have sex with 95 different people before being in danger. The first person one has sex with could transmit the virus to you.

Because of this in practice each time you have sex you have as much a possibility of catching HIV using a condom as you do bareback.

Be aware every sexual experience carries risk.

As with the oft quoted Russian roulette it could be the first chamber that gets you the only certainty is if you are playing Russian roulette and the first 5 chambers have been empty you know the sixth carries the live round.

Reply privately

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

I am totally surprise to people acting as lynch mob.The OP openly admit to bareback fun.why all this comment regarding risk associated with bareback fun? Swinging as a whole is a risky business. A lot of female give blow job to strangers in clubs and parties.

some will argue blow job carried less risk.ok if someone said he or she is HIV positive will you give blow job to that person? .i think the answer will be NO.Let us be tolerant and respect others sexual openness.Apart from minor.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am totally surprise to people acting as lynch mob.The OP openly admit to bareback fun.why all this comment regarding risk associated with bareback fun? Swinging as a whole is a risky business. A lot of female give blow job to strangers in clubs and parties.

some will argue blow job carried less risk.ok if someone said he or she is HIV positive will you give blow job to that person? .i think the answer will be NO.Let us be tolerant and respect others sexual openness.Apart from minor."

This

Reply privately

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"I am totally surprise to people acting as lynch mob.The OP openly admit to bareback fun.why all this comment regarding risk associated with bareback fun?"

They DID ask why people have a problem with bareback.

People commented, debate begins, insults thrown from both sides and then ridiculous comments start comparing the risk to other completely non-related activities (I.e: "You're more likely to die from going bungee jumping and the cord snapping, so why not just jump without one?").

Reply privately

over a year ago

...that would hurt

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

If you want to do it, then do it.

If you dont(like me) then dont.

But those who DO.. Then please keep your verifications on your profile then i know who to stay away from!!!

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

If you respect the right of others to consider those who exercise their rights to have whatever sort of sex they choose then I'd say you should respect the right of them to consider them to be stupid...it happens, it's life, I think bare backers with t'interweb random's are stupid, as I think those that support their footie teams to the exclusion of others are stupid...it's an opinion, nowt else

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because of this in practice each time you have sex you have as much a possibility of catching HIV using a condom as you do bareback

"

You should tell that to the World Health Organisation. They don't seem to agree with you.

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/condoms/en/

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Why should they keep the verifications on their profiles?? As long as they make people aware then there is no need.....

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"Why should they keep the verifications on their profiles?? As long as they make people aware then there is no need....."

Coz i dont want to meet people who fuck others bareback...and those people may not be quite as honest as the OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

Personally I would never do bare back I value my health and get regularly checked and value others. If

People want to bare back let them take the risks they are not stupid well I hope not but would be appreciated If they

Put it on statuses so we are aware

as I would stay away !!!!! Personal choice

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Because of this in practice each time you have sex you have as much a possibility of catching HIV using a condom as you do bareback

You should tell that to the World Health Organisation. They don't seem to agree with you.

http://www.who.int/hiv/topics/condoms/en/"

The number of people living with HIV in the UK has doubled in the last 10 years

Around 100,000 people are living with HIV in the UK

One in five people with HIV in the UK are undiagnosed

About two thirds of people living with HIV are men and a third are women

Over half of all people living with HIV are aged between 30 and 49, but there are significant numbers both of young people and older people now living with HIV

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

That's down to the people you chose to meet, I certainly wouldn't fuck someone I didn't believe or trust!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"That's down to the people you chose to meet, I certainly wouldn't fuck someone I didn't believe or trust!"

Reply privately

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

"That's down to the people you chose to meet, I certainly wouldn't fuck someone I didn't believe or trust!"

Lol.. So are you telling me in your 41 years you have never felt you have 'trusted' someone but been let down?

Reply privately

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"That's down to the people you chose to meet, I certainly wouldn't fuck someone I didn't believe or trust!

Lol.. So are you telling me in your 41 years you have never felt you have 'trusted' someone but been let down? "

Believe it or not but no I haven't

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"nothing to do with religion its to do with catching hiv or any other nastys."

I know; like the nasties 90% of the people here must already be infected with from unprotected oral sex

Reply privately

By *londeCazWoman
over a year ago

"nothing to do with religion its to do with catching hiv or any other nastys.

I know; like the nasties 90% of the people here must already be infected with from unprotected oral sex"

Blimey Josie, are you sure it's only 90%? As only around 2% use the fora, maybe you're a bit misinfornmed....just off to wipe the green gunge off me fanny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Some people will BB, Some people will not.

"

Reply privately

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

"nothing to do with religion its to do with catching hiv or any other nastys.

I know; like the nasties 90% of the people here must already be infected with from unprotected oral sex

Blimey Josie, are you sure it's only 90%? As only around 2% use the fora, maybe you're a bit misinfornmed....just off to wipe the green gunge off me fanny "

I wasn't talking about the forum users; was talking about people on this site

OK, could be 10%, 20%, 30% or 99%. I accept that you are correct

However, it would be higher percentage than those who practice safe penetrative sex but not safe oral sex, think it might be

Reply privately

over a year ago

Roll on the "whoop I use protection" threads. . why comment then?????? Der!"

Why post this inane shite in the first place then???? Duh!

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Would be nice for people to respect other people's choices in how they play

That goes for both sides of the bareback camp

Reply privately