Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Best blowjobs

Jump to newest

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

As a guy who tends to meet quite a few bi guys I was wondering who gives the best blowjobs - men or women? Some guys I've met say that men know exactly what turns other men on which is why they might be better. I guess the same could be said for women going down on women then? Would be interesting to hear what people think.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Man or woman should treat the blow job as if it is the last meal.

Her

over a year ago

Never had one from a bloke, neither do I want one, but last nights meet knew exactly what to do. If the woman literally doesn't tickle my pickle, I'll be there for hours. She had me cumming in 15 minutes. I have found that a lot of women don't realise the technique should be different between cut and uncut cocks. It's not one size fits all

By *anky_PankyWoman
over a year ago

Filthy Fuckeryville

"Never had one from a bloke, neither do I want one, but last nights meet knew exactly what to do. If the woman literally doesn't tickle my pickle, I'll be there for hours. She had me cumming in 15 minutes. I have found that a lot of women don't realise the technique should be different between cut and uncut cocks. It's not one size fits all "

Ok without wanting to sound big-headed, I KNOW I give good head (fem of couple here btw) but I dread a cut cock as I have no confidence with em as sensitivity is just not the same!!

over a year ago

Just treat it like a lollypop. It's all about the end. The sensitivity is the same on all cocks. Uncut guys tend to cum because the foreskin rubs across the end, whether that's with your mouth or hand. There's no movement on the shaft of a cut cock, wanking the shaft has about the same effect as a Chinese burn

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

Chinese burn? Ouch - u sure u r doing it right?

over a year ago

"Just treat it like a lollypop. It's all about the end. The sensitivity is the same on all cocks. Uncut guys tend to cum because the foreskin rubs across the end, whether that's with your mouth or hand. There's no movement on the shaft of a cut cock, wanking the shaft has about the same effect as a Chinese burn"

Rubbish

Gimp

over a year ago

"Just treat it like a lollypop. It's all about the end. The sensitivity is the same on all cocks. Uncut guys tend to cum because the foreskin rubs across the end, whether that's with your mouth or hand. There's no movement on the shaft of a cut cock, wanking the shaft has about the same effect as a Chinese burn"

Saliva!

over a year ago

"As a guy who tends to meet quite a few bi guys I was wondering who gives the best blowjobs - men or women? Some guys I've met say that men know exactly what turns other men on which is why they might be better. I guess the same could be said for women going down on women then? Would be interesting to hear what people think."

No, a man knows what HE likes so applies that. Not all men are the same. Communicate peeps!

over a year ago

The Chinese burn analogy was a reference to the fact it's just a skin on skin contact and, for me anyway, there's no feeling there. Having seen discussions on bj's and wanking before, cut guys seem to bet no pleasure anywhere except the end

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

I think lube helps - u tried wanking with baby oil? I find it amazing - particularly if it's warm

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

deepthroattttttt

over a year ago

"I think lube helps - u tried wanking with baby oil? I find it amazing - particularly if it's warm "

If you deep throat a woman and she gags, that excess saliva is brilliant for wanking with. If you facefuck a woman (or guy), then you control what happens. What's not to like?

By *wallower0Man
over a year ago

bexley

read my verifications i definitely know how to give amazing bjs .. knowing all the techniques help

over a year ago

"I think lube helps - u tried wanking with baby oil? I find it amazing - particularly if it's warm

If you deep throat a woman and she gags, that excess saliva is brilliant for wanking with. If you facefuck a woman (or guy), then you control what happens. What's not to like?"

Any chance of getting a personal demonstration lol

By *wallower0Man
over a year ago

bexley

careful what you wish for

over a year ago

"I think lube helps - u tried wanking with baby oil? I find it amazing - particularly if it's warm

If you deep throat a woman and she gags, that excess saliva is brilliant for wanking with. If you facefuck a woman (or guy), then you control what happens. What's not to like?Any chance of getting a personal demonstration lol "

You want to watch me with a single guy?

By *edroseCouple
over a year ago

wigan

I've never had any complaints

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Mine are fucking ace

over a year ago

"Man or woman should treat the blow job as if it is the last meal.

Her"

Want to go on a picnic?

over a year ago

makes no difference to me if its m or f doing it blowjobs are just shite like

By *hoot45 OP   Man
over a year ago

Ramsgate

You obviously haven't met the right people!

over a year ago

if I had a quid for every time a visitor said to me "I wish my wife could do that..."

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"if I had a quid for every time a visitor said to me "I wish my wife could do that..." "

You'd have £3?

over a year ago

yeah.... and the rest!

over a year ago

"Never had one from a bloke, neither do I want one, but last nights meet knew exactly what to do. If the woman literally doesn't tickle my pickle, I'll be there for hours. She had me cumming in 15 minutes. I have found that a lot of women don't realise the technique should be different between cut and uncut cocks. It's not one size fits all

Ok without wanting to sound big-headed, I KNOW I give good head (fem of couple here btw) but I dread a cut cock as I have no confidence with em as sensitivity is just not the same!!"

Yup, same here - no confidence with 'em.

Mrs

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"if I had a quid for every time a visitor said to me "I wish my wife could do that..."

You'd have £3? "

that's funny

By *lttattoocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Wet, sloppy, short of breath, plays with my balls, tongues my balls, uses her tongue in other areas and hands all over the place e.

mmmmm yes please

By *vgloryholebs16TV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol.

I take guys comments with a pinch of salt. Wish my missus could suck like that.....that was the best bj I have ever had..but to answer the q.. Some women are good & enjoy it...some men are poor & don't enjoy it ,vice versa.

I don't always give good bj's ..remember it takes two,the suckee has a part to play.

I have a hude oreference for uncut...

By *iss_Samantha_LovecockTV/TS
over a year ago

bmth /poole sometimes blandford

one young guy told me that he'd never cum from a blowjob but i was very close to making him squirt when i gave hime one ..i was so proud of myself..unfortunately he had to dash off b4 i could reap my reward

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Generally think if a guy needs to tell you youve given him a good bj you havent come close. Theres the old adage "actions speak louder than words" so the way his body writhes, the way he groans, the way his eyes roll to the back of his head, if standing his leggs turn to jelly and he clapses tells you he enjoying it you shouldnt need the words!

over a year ago

Smother it in cherry lube or spit. No friction burns

Post new Message to Thread