Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Oral _ discuss

Jump to newest

By *ittlemisspink OP   Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I love the feel ov a warm wet tong on my pussy but when guys have stubble it can irritate am j on my own with this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like the stubble, and beards too...used to be well into beards down there at one time, hehe.

I actually enjoy stubble, including pube stubble, just feels nice to me, i like the 'stabbyness' of it.

over a year ago

It can be irritable, my ex couldn't handle the stubble but others find it and extra turn on/tickle

By *D-1Man
over a year ago

London

Now this definitely proves it's different strokes etc. I personally like ladies with at least some pubic hair, even if it's a tuft. Most of the time I've got a light stubble but luckily its fairly soft so I get away with it lol

over a year ago

prefer smooth - the ex when i met him had a full tash and beard - it was soft so i guess just the stubble thats harsh

over a year ago

"I love the feel ov a warm wet tong on my pussy but when guys have stubble it can irritate am j on my own with this "

You're in luck, I have a warm wet tongue and no stubble, I'll be round in an hour, lol.

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Ladies like my well-trimmed beard and I don't mind some pubic hair on a lady but when some shave there is a difficult spot they can miss which means my nose is rubbing on their stubble.

Him

Post new Message to Thread