Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

MEN

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It's just my observation...

Women's grueling, lifelong, losing battle to transform themselves into magical, flawless creatures with Disney hair and 15-inch waists and massive ham-lips is NOT for the benefit of women.

And when MEN say that they "love to see the woman underneath the makeup" they're not saying they want to see our leg stubble and greasy bangs—they're saying they want us to be better at hiding our maintenance routine because the maintenance spoils the fantasy.

'Yeah, women! You're sooooo high-maintenance! To be clear, we definitely don't want you to stop painting that prettier face over your regular face every day BUT could you just hurry it up? You're late for My blowjob'

And let's all just take a second to note that women have now been criticised for being high-maintenance, maintenance and low-maintenance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Right. OK. Any chance of a brew now?.... x x sorreeee!

over a year ago

or just somewhere in between

over a year ago

Can I have cheese on toast with my tea please xx

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Life paths are never easy, suffer in silence a great may do.I do understand what you are saying.

I get major grief from both genders at times o_°

over a year ago

"

And let's all just take a second to note that women have now been criticised for being high-maintenance, maintenance and low-maintenance "

Do you mean women generally are criticised for these things, or specifically on FAB?

By *ate_night_massageMan
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Women's grueling, lifelong, losing battle to transform themselves into magical, flawless creatures with Disney hair and 15-inch waists and massive ham-lips is NOT for the benefit of women."

In my experience most women do it because it helps them feel good about themselves. A guy's opinion is only secondary.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

its not a battle I've been fighting

By *1968Man
over a year ago

Wokingham

If I were to say, and I have, I want to see the woman under the make up I'm not being literal. I would say it means that we want to see what makes you you !

By *icky999Man
over a year ago

warrington

Did you say greasy bangs?

Digity digity

over a year ago

In my experience I think the whole thing of women's appearance is driven by women. Most women(that I've talked to anyway) want to look good not primarily for male attention but majorly to avoid female criticism. The magazines that tell women to 'slim down' or improve themselves whatever way, are all in turn purchased and therefore kept relevant by female readers. This is only my opinion at the end of what I've observed. Of course men like a pretty face but to say we all love the make up is an overstatement. You can't just classify all men and assume we all like the makeup, cosmetic look of 21st century women

over a year ago

I'll get the strait jacket ready

Post new Message to Thread