Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

No Point

Jump to newest

By *parkle1974 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

In trying to be polite on here, I try to respond to message even if it's a 'thank you but no thank you' only to find I then bombarded with 'WHY' and 'what's wrong with me'........

My block button is in overdrive

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Dunna worry. You joined for you and your own adventures not for theirs. Instant block!

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Once ive said no thank you I ignore any further messages,most people are gracious and polite but those who want reasons won't get them from me

over a year ago

"Dunna worry. You joined for you and your own adventures not for theirs. Instant block!"

Iv given up responding as got sick of the why, whats wrong with me, but im local to you, well your too fat anyway, etc etc type replies. now if I don't like a message/profile/guy, I just block.

over a year ago

If I see that a woman has deleted my message, it's taken as they weren't interested and move on. Don't whine about it. it's supposed to be fun.

By *overs14Couple
over a year ago

norwich

I don't even reply no thank you these days. Don't want the questions and abuse!

over a year ago

Leeds

I've started just deleting and blocking....

over a year ago

I can imagine how tiresome it is, but as a single guy who tries to be selective and only contacts those whose profiles seem to indicate they might be interested, can I plead for mercy?

if you feel a guy has taken the trouble to pick you out, read your profile, and write an individual message to you that goes beyond the 'fancy a fuck' level, and if you have time, send a thanks but no thanks, then block.

but I do appreciate you may get so swamped you can't do this. i

over a year ago

"Once ive said no thank you I ignore any further messages,most people are gracious and polite but those who want reasons won't get them from me "

I don't know why some people carry on the email tennis. I guess they just want to have the last word.

over a year ago

Leeds

"I can imagine how tiresome it is, but as a single guy who tries to be selective and only contacts those whose profiles seem to indicate they might be interested, can I plead for mercy?

if you feel a guy has taken the trouble to pick you out, read your profile, and write an individual message to you that goes beyond the 'fancy a fuck' level, and if you have time, send a thanks but no thanks, then block.

but I do appreciate you may get so swamped you can't do this. i "

Your forgiven

over a year ago

I feel your pain. I always try and be polite. Never hurts to say ty for your message. But the abuse iv had. Someone accused me the other day of faking my profile and verifications as I obviously don't meet im just a tease. This was all said on his 2nd message after I said no thank you to the im local want to meet up now lol.... I just bloke now its ignorant but saves all the nasty comments. Xx

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"In trying to be polite on here, I try to respond to message even if it's a 'thank you but no thank you' only to find I then bombarded with 'WHY' and 'what's wrong with me'........

My block button is in overdrive "

I wish I could message you but it appears I'm a year outside your age range

over a year ago

Block not bloke lol sorry, predictive text or tied fingers !!

over a year ago

Leeds

It's not nice having to do it but needs must.....

By *1968Man
over a year ago

Wokingham

It's a shame that these dickheads ruin it for the rest of us .. Really do they think once you've said no that you're going to change your mind .

over a year ago

"It's not nice having to do it but needs must....."
you have to do what makes you smile, that's why your here and if blocking the ones that don't make you smile, works then that's what has to be done. If people wasn't rude there would be no need. My hubby sent a nice message the other day to a female just hi, how are you. Nice profile. She sent back get a life you !!!!!!! So its not just men that are rude, unfortunately theres a few on both sides that looses us down. Xx

over a year ago

Leeds

"It's a shame that these dickheads ruin it for the rest of us .. Really do they think once you've said no that you're going to change your mind .

"

Seems that way

over a year ago

Leeds

"It's not nice having to do it but needs must..... you have to do what makes you smile, that's why your here and if blocking the ones that don't make you smile, works then that's what has to be done. If people wasn't rude there would be no need. My hubby sent a nice message the other day to a female just hi, how are you. Nice profile. She sent back get a life you !!!!!!! So its not just men that are rude, unfortunately theres a few on both sides that looses us down. Xx "

It amazes me on a site meant for adults how much childish behaviour there is......xx

over a year ago

I hardly check the who read or deleted the msgs. I gues it comes after you been here some time lol

over a year ago

Me and hubby where having a conversation the other day (we both have single profiles and a couples profile) so see messages and replies from all angles. With the site being a free site with immature replies and messages how many members are actually old enough. I do wonder, sometimes. We don't ask a lot, just a bit of nice banter, things flow naturally then.... just had a message do you want to join us tomorrow. No hello, how are you, iv read your profile ! "Which they havent" obviously im busy.... ooohhhh I feel a right misery tonight lol. Must be sexual frustration lol xx

over a year ago

Leeds

"Me and hubby where having a conversation the other day (we both have single profiles and a couples profile) so see messages and replies from all angles. With the site being a free site with immature replies and messages how many members are actually old enough. I do wonder, sometimes. We don't ask a lot, just a bit of nice banter, things flow naturally then.... just had a message do you want to join us tomorrow. No hello, how are you, iv read your profile ! "Which they havent" obviously im busy.... ooohhhh I feel a right misery tonight lol. Must be sexual frustration lol xx "

Lol.....I can't use frustration as my excuse, I must be miserable all the time xx

over a year ago

"Me and hubby where having a conversation the other day (we both have single profiles and a couples profile) so see messages and replies from all angles. With the site being a free site with immature replies and messages how many members are actually old enough. I do wonder, sometimes. We don't ask a lot, just a bit of nice banter, things flow naturally then.... just had a message do you want to join us tomorrow. No hello, how are you, iv read your profile ! "Which they havent" obviously im busy.... ooohhhh I feel a right misery tonight lol. Must be sexual frustration lol xx

Lol.....I can't use frustration as my excuse, I must be miserable all the time xx"

lol.... well as I hear hubby turn of the telly and come to bed. Im hoping il find out soon if im just a mardy arse and not blame the frustration lol xx

over a year ago

"Once ive said no thank you I ignore any further messages,most people are gracious and polite but those who want reasons won't get them from me

I don't know why some people carry on the email tennis. I guess they just want to have the last word. "

cos they arent out on meets so carry on messaging in hope

over a year ago

Leeds

"Once ive said no thank you I ignore any further messages,most people are gracious and polite but those who want reasons won't get them from me

I don't know why some people carry on the email tennis. I guess they just want to have the last word.

cos they arent out on meets so carry on messaging in hope "

over a year ago

I politely reply "no thanks", I still get people asking if I have downs syndrome or calling me a slut

over a year ago

"I hardly check the who read or deleted the msgs. I gues it comes after you been here some time lol "

this!!! If I read a message, check the pics attached(if lucky), they're not cock pics, checked profile text pics preferences veris etc, and still like, then I reply, if I don't, then I am not interested so why do guys persist??

over a year ago

I had a local guy message me, I politely said sorry your not my what I'm looking for....got 4 messages back which had various questions in like why? What's wrong with me? Don't undestand why you women have preferences and you should change your profile.

Really annoyed me and I just deleted them but he's not the only one and I've had some nasty abuse from some me. When I've said no.

over a year ago

Leeds

Seems to be a very common problem...

Post new Message to Thread