Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

vital statistics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ahhh is it just me or does anyone else get abit frustrated with the majority (in our experience) of people that don't seem to read the profile..especially the vital statistics part that says I'm straight!!...grrr the amount of messages we get daily from couples that a few messages on say they want full girl on girl fun..umm hello, read the profile!. May aswell just have pictures on profiles for what the texts worth lol! Darcy

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Darcy, deep breath and relax, we get similar all the time, accept it as a compliment that even other ladies find you hot, and as a couple where the female is totally straight, (I the male) would still enjoy seeing you two girls going at it .... sorry couldn't resist that ...lol (and breathe)

By (user no longer on site)
Forum Mod

over a year ago

No I don't get frustrated

I ignore

over a year ago

"Darcy, deep breath and relax, we get similar all the time, accept it as a compliment that even other ladies find you hot, and as a couple where the female is totally straight, (I the male) would still enjoy seeing you two girls going at it .... sorry couldn't resist that ...lol (and breathe) "

Hahaha..I feel the frustration for both you and Ted..and as much as Ted says 'its swinging babe, just go with it'. Hahaha,it ain't gonna happen :D

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We can but dream, and as males its our perogative to never be happy with what you give, we will always be seeking that one thing you say is off limits, we are wired that way, little head rules big head.

over a year ago

"We can but dream, and as males its our perogative to never be happy with what you give, we will always be seeking that one thing you say is off limits, we are wired that way, little head rules big head. "

Very true..thanks for the breathing exercise lol..I'm feeling very calm

over a year ago

"No I don't get frustrated

I ignore "

Post new Message to Thread