Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wierd meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone got any idea what was going on with this guy ..?

I met a guy, he said his wife was keen to try water sports with me . This was years ago by the way,in London.

I went round, seemed like a nice enough guy. Wife was upstairs. Sat and chatted. Eventually he put on a video of his wife peeing in the shower.Still no sign of her. Then she comes down, bit annoyed - who's this? ie me. Then I had to pretend to be someone he knew from work etc etc making it up as I went along. Then it was "see you tomorrow etc" and I left.

Two days later, while I was in Ireland, I get an angry phone call from him, accusing me of nicking his Rolex.

I sometimes reflect on this episode, wondering what was going on. I guess she wasn't aware of his plan for a kinky evening, maybe she took his watch and blamed me. Not that I ever saw any watch.

I've since met several couples, all great , but make sure to speak to them both on the phone first.

Just wondering if anyone else has had similar horrid experience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Your not alone!

Iv heard of some not very nice experiences from a friend of mine.

over a year ago

At least you got a watch out of it

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Have checked if it a fake !!?

Seriously, not a nice thing to happen.

over a year ago

giggidy! thats one of the best set ups ive ever heard of so good im writing it down for future use (minus the rolex but the possibilities are endless) at least you did see her having a piss av a gd wknd man still laughing here

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

She was hot too! Hot, but very annoyed!

Watch was probably fake anyway!

I'll see if I can recollect any more uncomfortable meet situations for your delight!

Post new Message to Thread