Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Any genuinely single men out there?!

Jump to newest

By *reedyGirlV OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cambridge

I am looking for a single guy to have something regular with... Not interested in having to plan meets weeks in advance or being stood up at the last minute because wife/gf has changed plans... Just a local, decent guy who can be there as and when would be perfect. Anyone??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are loads of genuine single guys on here, sure you'll find the right one eventually, good luck

over a year ago

If only I was closer

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

"I am looking for a single guy to have something regular with... Not interested in having to plan meets weeks in advance or being stood up at the last minute because wife/gf has changed plans... Just a local, decent guy who can be there as and when would be perfect. Anyone?? "

There are plenty of us on ere, just not always in the right place

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I am looking for a single guy to have something regular with... Not interested in having to plan meets weeks in advance or being stood up at the last minute because wife/gf has changed plans... Just a local, decent guy who can be there as and when would be perfect. Anyone?? "

if you know what you are after.... you do the searching!!!!!

be the hunter!!!

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

If you display your verification summary and / or verifications from the meets you say you have had over the last year, you will probably have a better chance of attracting the attention of genuine single guys.

over a year ago

Cambridge

"

be the hunter!!!"

Trust me, I do! I'm not shy about picking out potentials... It's just inevitable that the 'single' guy I go for isn't single at all!

over a year ago

I am!! Just a shame im not local

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Yes, genuine single guy here! Tell your friends

over a year ago

Awww...too far away x

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

be the hunter!!!

Trust me, I do! I'm not shy about picking out potentials... It's just inevitable that the 'single' guy I go for isn't single at all! "

well then (harsh words coming) if your selection process isn't working..... radical suggestion... change it!

over a year ago

"

be the hunter!!!

Trust me, I do! I'm not shy about picking out potentials... It's just inevitable that the 'single' guy I go for isn't single at all! "

Lots of them on here i'm afraid...but im sure you will find someone..just be careful when you choose

over a year ago

Be more strict with who you contact using verifications as a good indication. Advanced search will be your friend as will the forums.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

you do realise even a genuinely local single guy wont always be able to drop everything to meet "as and when" you desire it.

over a year ago

Always get one cockey twat on a forum....guarenteed

over a year ago

yep

over a year ago

Cambridge

Thank you boys! Took the words right out of my mouth!

over a year ago

"Thank you boys! Took the words right out of my mouth! "
if your ever in Leeds im great at taking pictures too Single and freely available to drop my pants at a moments notice

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

You seem like a really nice genuine person and I hope you find exactly what you are looking for.

Putting yourself out there in a totally open honest way is commendable and shows you have a good heart.

And it doesn't hurt to know you are kinky as well, so it's only a matter of time before you get what you are looking for. Don't compromise though and as Fabio has stated, maybe refine your selection criteria.

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

well the "slurp" was strong in this thread........

the sound of "hooves" was deafening....

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Always get one cockey twat on a forum....guarenteed"

Wasnt intended as cockiness but if you wanna read it that way by all means do so.

Was merely a way of pointing out a guy that needs to cancel at the last min it isnt always that hes attached,as implied. That assumptions as bad as hes attached because he cant accom.

over a year ago

"you do realise even a genuinely local single guy wont always be able to drop everything to meet "as and when" you desire it. "

Anyone tell me what was wrong with this comment?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"you do realise even a genuinely local single guy wont always be able to drop everything to meet "as and when" you desire it. "

I was going to type something similar...

over a year ago

Good luck with that one

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Always get one cockey twat on a forum....guarenteed"

Are you reading a different thread to me?

By *iwife81Couple
over a year ago

Bolton

"you do realise even a genuinely local single guy wont always be able to drop everything to meet "as and when" you desire it.

Anyone tell me what was wrong with this comment? "

Yep I missed the offence in the statement too. Thought it was a valid point.

over a year ago

Unless a post was deleted yeah i can't see the cocky twat either.

Made sense to me.

over a year ago

. Im single but i really wouldn't think about finding a long life partner from a swinging site it just doesn't seem the right forum... dont get me wrong id never say never... just know the mind set this website can create Turning the innocent into raving horny lunatics... lol you seem very genuine. i do see that the longer the profile the more serious the person if that helps....

over a year ago

Cambridge

Curvymomna... I'm not making any assumptions here. As far as I am concerned a guy who says he is single is single... I'm not paranoid and don't assume that someone who cancels a meet is attached. I'm simply saying that guys I have had an interest in lately have all turned out to be attached and it would seem it is just my bad luck. Its my preference not to get involved with a guy who has a significant other because I don't want to be the other woman. Also I hate lies, regardless of whether they're being told to me or someone else. It's not something I want a part of.

over a year ago

"you do realise even a genuinely local single guy wont always be able to drop everything to meet "as and when" you desire it.

Anyone tell me what was wrong with this comment?

Yep I missed the offence in the statement too. Thought it was a valid point."

I didn't see any offence either , othet than the pissibility that it coukd be a bit of a dig at the op in suggesting a genuine single guy may not be abkw to drop everything when she desired it .

over a year ago

"well the "slurp" was strong in this thread........

the sound of "hooves" was deafening...."

Neigh...surely not...

over a year ago

Yep, probably not local enough, doesn't fit age range and not your type though!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Curvymomna... I'm not making any assumptions here. As far as I am concerned a guy who says he is single is single... I'm not paranoid and don't assume that someone who cancels a meet is attached. I'm simply saying that guys I have had an interest in lately have all turned out to be attached and it would seem it is just my bad luck. Its my preference not to get involved with a guy who has a significant other because I don't want to be the other woman. Also I hate lies, regardless of whether they're being told to me or someone else. It's not something I want a part of. "

Wasnt saying you were making the assumption but that it seemed implied. I personally dont like meeting attached cheaters myself,as i dont fancy risking getting any hassle when the OH finds out.

over a year ago

Totally out of context but wow love that pink dress mmmm

over a year ago

What a white knight bait thread, and it clearly succeeded

over a year ago

There's one right here but he's a bit of pillock tbh!!

By *iguy39Man
over a year ago

manchester

I am recently single

over a year ago

"well the "slurp" was strong in this thread........

the sound of "hooves" was deafening...."

Sniff of pussy lures them in.

over a year ago

"If you display your verification summary and / or verifications from the meets you say you have had over the last year, you will probably have a better chance of attracting the attention of genuine single guys."

Why?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Am I right in assuming (*trot trot trot*) that you've met men who said they single but it turned out they were not? (*canter canter*) because if so, Fabio is right - your selection process needs to improve to dissuade non genuine singles (*gallop*) from contacting you.

over a year ago

As a single guy I am not seeking long term relationships from this site. As someone said above it is the wrong forum.

I suspect very few single presentable guys are either irrespective of what they may say to the contrary.

Post new Message to Thread