Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Big guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a competitive strongman (only as a hobby) so im quite a big guy but it's not everyone's cup of tea but who here likes bigger than normal guys?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You've got the physique i'd love to have.

Keep it up!

over a year ago

"You've got the physique i'd love to have.

Keep it up!

"

Thanks mate really appreciate it

over a year ago

Me big man

over a year ago

It's not for me (as I'm sure I'm not for you! Lol)

Someone who obviously takes so much care and attention to themselves, as you do, just makes me feel all crappy for not giving a shite about my own !

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

That's awesome dedication! Jealous I want a physique like that! Good job.

B

over a year ago

Keep up the good work fella

over a year ago

"Me big man "

Oh I know u do haha :D

over a year ago

"It's not for me (as I'm sure I'm not for you! Lol)

Someone who obviously takes so much care and attention to themselves, as you do, just makes me feel all crappy for not giving a shite about my own ! "

Don't be daft U look great but yea I'm not for everyone but to be honest I don't take that much care and attention into how I look I ate two five guys burgers last night

Just the training for strongman is all about function the physique just comes with it but I bet I eat more than someone who is obese lol

over a year ago

"That's awesome dedication! Jealous I want a physique like that! Good job.

B"

Thankyou nice to have positive comments I get a lot of not so positive ha

over a year ago

Someone who obviously takes so much care and attention to themselves, as you do, just makes me feel all crappy for not giving a shite about my own !

Don't be daft U look great but yea I'm not for everyone but to be honest I don't take that much care and attention into how I look I ate two five guys burgers last night

Just the training for strongman is all about function the physique just comes with it but I bet I eat more than someone who is obese lol"

I spy a burger eating competition. Lol

over a year ago

B

Thankyou nice to have positive comments I get a lot of not so positive ha "

Yeah but I bet they're not to your face!! They're just jealous sweetie pie x

over a year ago

Just the training for strongman is all about function the physique just comes with it but I bet I eat more than someone who is obese lol

I spy a burger eating competition. Lol "

Challenge accepted! U are talking to someone who can easily do 10,000 calories in a day by the way hehe

over a year ago

Happy to meet guys who are big due to the exercise/training they do - but not guys who are big because they don't exercise/over-eat! I don't expect men to ecercise/diet excessively - but I DO expect them to take the same care of their body/appearance as I do!

Op - great body - lots of dedication there! xx

over a year ago

"I'm a competitive strongman (only as a hobby) so im quite a big guy but it's not everyone's cup of tea but who here likes bigger than normal guys? "

There's bigger aas beer belly big or fat and then there's big as in your physique and you get a big thumbs up from me

over a year ago

B

Yeah but I bet they're not to your face!! They're just jealous sweetie pie x"

Nah not to my face lol but aplarently cod im big that makes me have a small cock?? U have had your fair share of big guys I bet can u clarify how much of a myth this is? Ha

over a year ago

What's your training routine like? Where am I going wrong?

over a year ago

B

Nah not to my face lol but aplarently cod im big that makes me have a small cock?? U have had your fair share of big guys I bet can u clarify how much

of a myth this is? Ha"

I haven't actually, maybe you could show me?

over a year ago

"What's your training routine like? Where am I going wrong?

"

Awwww - do I detect a budding bromance?? xx

over a year ago

i love big men

along with bbc its all i am interested in

there are a lot of men on here who think they are big guys but are far from it.

you are big for sure

over a year ago

"Happy to meet guys who are big due to the exercise/training they do - but not guys who are big because they don't exercise/over-eat! I don't expect men to ecercise/diet excessively - but I DO expect them to take the same care of their body/appearance as I do!

Op - great body - lots of dedication there! xx"

Thankyou your bum is immense!!! Love the boxing ring pose did u fight? :D

over a year ago

"

Haha pm me I will let U know when I get some time as its in depth

over a year ago

B

Nah not to my face lol but aplarently cod im big that makes me have a small cock?? U have had your fair share of big guys I bet can u clarify how much

of a myth this is? Ha

I haven't actually, maybe you could show me? "

Maybe I will! Can we get some food first

over a year ago

"i love big men

along with bbc its all i am interested in

there are a lot of men on here who think they are big guys but are far from it.

you are big for sure"

Yea I have also seen guys advertise as athletic when they are normal, love your photos by the way very artistic too! X

over a year ago

"I'm a competitive strongman (only as a hobby) so im quite a big guy but it's not everyone's cup of tea but who here likes bigger than normal guys? "

Wow you are ripped..bang bang. I think you would kill me lol but I totally admire the hardwork you put into looking that good. Darcy x

over a year ago

"I'm a competitive strongman (only as a hobby) so im quite a big guy but it's not everyone's cup of tea but who here likes bigger than normal guys?

Wow you are ripped..bang bang. I think you would kill me lol but I totally admire the hardwork you put into looking that good. Darcy x"

Haha ripped? Thanks should have seen me in my bodybuildimg days when I actually watched what I ate lol thankyou darcy have an awesome Friday :D x

over a year ago

"Happy to meet guys who are big due to the exercise/training they do - but not guys who are big because they don't exercise/over-eat! I don't expect men to ecercise/diet excessively - but I DO expect them to take the same care of their body/appearance as I do!

Thankyou your bum is immense!!! Love the boxing ring pose did u fight? :D"

No hun! I'm completely non-aggressive so I stick to combat/boxercise classes! xx

over a year ago

B

of a myth this is? Ha

Maybe I will! Can we get some food first "

That's good with me

over a year ago

No hun! I'm completely non-aggressive so I stick to combat/boxercise classes! xx"

Nothing wrong with a little controlled aggression if I didn't have any there is Noway im lifting an atlas stone off the floor ha your physique shows though great work!

over a year ago

B

of a myth this is? Ha

Maybe I will! Can we get some food first

That's good with me "

Awesome we have a plan!!!

over a year ago

No hun! I'm completely non-aggressive so I stick to combat/boxercise classes! xx

Nothing wrong with a little controlled aggression if I didn't have any there is Noway im lifting an atlas stone off the floor ha your physique shows though great work! "

Thanks hun. Most kind! Xx

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with a little contract olled aggression if I didn't have any there is Noway im lifting an atlas stone off the floor ha your physique shows though great work!

Thanks hun. Most kind! Xx"

Your welcome cnt beat an amazing bum!! X

over a year ago

"I'm a competitive strongman (only as a hobby) so im quite a big guy but it's not everyone's cup of tea but who here likes bigger than normal guys?

Wow you are ripped..bang bang. I think you would kill me lol but I totally admire the hardwork you put into looking that good. Darcy x

Haha ripped? Thanks should have seen me in my bodybuildimg days when I actually watched what I ate lol thankyou darcy have an awesome Friday :D x"

You mean you was bigger? Jeez..I've worked in gyms so i know the hard work people put into it..infact, you men become worse than the women watching what you eat lol. Seeing your six pack has given me a kick up the bum to get back on track towards getting my one pack flat stomach. Have a good weekend he-man. Darcy x

over a year ago

Haha ripped? Thanks should have seen me in my bodybuildimg days when I actually watched what I ate lol thankyou darcy have an awesome Friday :D x

You mean you was bigger? Jeez..I've worked in gyms so i know the hard work people put into it..infact, you men become worse than the women watching what you eat lol. Seeing your six pack has given me a kick up the bum to get back on track towards getting my one pack flat stomach. Have a good weekend he-man. Darcy x"

Oh no I wasn't bigger as im not far off 20 stone at the mo and im only 5 foot 8, but I was much more ripped!! By the way ted is a very lucky guy!! X

over a year ago

You mean you was bigger? Jeez..I've worked in gyms so i know the hard work people put into it..infact, you men become worse than the women watching what you eat lol. Seeing your six pack has given me a kick up the bum to get back on track towards getting my one pack flat stomach. Have a good weekend he-man. Darcy x

Oh no I wasn't bigger as im not far off 20 stone at the mo and im only 5 foot 8, but I was much more ripped!! By the way ted is a very lucky guy!! X"

Haha thanks. X

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

Now this is the first time I have seen a thread this positive and I love it!

Dude, great great bod. A great advertisement for hard work paying off. I am motivated, that's for sure..

Keep up the hardwork and hopefully I will see you on the telly soon at one of those strongman competitions..

over a year ago

"Now this is the first time I have seen a thread this positive and I love it!

Dude, great great bod. A great advertisement for hard work paying off. I am motivated, that's for sure..

Keep up the hardwork and hopefully I will see you on the telly soon at one of those strongman competitions.."

Your right it is quite positive nice to see I agree! Really thank you for the kikind words! A TV spot is my goal one day I'm at back disadvantage with my height depending on what events get thrown into the mix

over a year ago

Keep up the hardwork and hopefully I will see you on the telly soon at one of those strongman competitions.."

Yeah -i've also noticed the op's quite a flirt! xx

over a year ago

Keep up the hardwork and hopefully I will see you on the telly soon at one of those strongman competitions..

Yeah -i've also noticed the op's quite a flirt! xx"

Am I? I'm just been nice Sexy bum :D x

over a year ago

Awwww - do I detect a budding bromance?? xx"

I'm always bromantic

over a year ago

Am I? I'm just been nice Sexy bum :D x"

Nothing wrong with flirting sweetie! xx

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with flirting sweetie! xx"

Not at all! Especially with a woman from chorley I know all about u gals I got a mate up there lol xx

over a year ago

I used to be a bodybuilder when I was your age, now its hard work just to keep in shape lol, but I still enjoy the struggle enjoy it, it'll last a lifetime

over a year ago

I love the bigger build

over a year ago

Just wait for the jealous people to attack haha..that's all it is with negative comments..ignorance or jealousy :D

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with flirting sweetie! xx

Not at all! Especially with a woman from chorley I know all about u gals I got a mate up there lol xx"

Yup - we're all trollops!!

By *lackMetalMan
over a year ago

Centre

Your right it is quite positive nice to see I agree! Really thank you for the kikind words! A TV spot is my goal one day I'm at back disadvantage with my height depending on what events get thrown into the mix "

Don't let anyone tell you can't get to where you want to go. You aren't a midget but of average height. Last time I checked guys like Mariusz Pujaniowski weren't that tall and look how well he has done.

over a year ago

Your right it is quite positive nice to see I agree! Really thank you for the kikind words! A TV spot is my goal one day I'm at back disadvantage with my height depending on what events get thrown into the mix

Don't let anyone tell you can't get to where you want to go. You aren't a midget but of average height. Last time I checked guys like Mariusz Pujaniowski weren't that tall and look how well he has done.

"

Mariuz was still 6 foot haha regulation height for the atlas stones is that the first block is 6 foot tall lol will do my best anyway thanks buddy

over a year ago

Mariuz was still 6 foot haha regulation height for the atlas stones is that the first block is 6 foot tall lol will do my best anyway thanks buddy "

Wear heels

over a year ago

I adore big guys

over a year ago

Great legs bro.

I also lift a little

By *az191000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

Major lean for strong man legs are mega like , thought I was doing well to pmsl

over a year ago

Its the same with us 6pack/bodybuilders, not many women likes it, cos they think we spend to much time in the gym lol

over a year ago

"Its the same with us 6pack/bodybuilders, not many women likes it, cos they think we spend to much time in the gym lol "

But you do!

over a year ago

"Its the same with us 6pack/bodybuilders, not many women likes it, cos they think we spend to much time in the gym lol

But you do! "

lol thats right, almost everyday, its my 2nd home

over a year ago

"Its the same with us 6pack/bodybuilders, not many women likes it, cos they think we spend to much time in the gym lol

But you do! lol thats right, almost everyday, its my 2nd home "

And fab is your first?!

By *imjohnCouple
over a year ago

Clacton on sea, Essex

When are you in Essex next lol.

Kim x

over a year ago

But you do! lol thats right, almost everyday, its my 2nd home

And fab is your first?!"

yes u can say that it is lol. Is it urs? X

over a year ago

And fab is your first?!yes u can say that it is lol. Is it urs? X"

No the gym is

over a year ago

"Yea I have also seen guys advertise as athletic when they are normal"

Being built like a brick outhouse isn't the only definition of athletic... Mo Farah is arguably as athletic than most people on the planet and is in no way 'built' as his sport requires him not to be...

In short (as with everything in life) dont judge the book by its cover... What may seem normal to you could actually be the most athletic person on fab...

Sorry for what will be classed 'negative' comment but that caught my attention and to be honest i thought should be acknowledged...

over a year ago

"Yea I have also seen guys advertise as athletic when they are normal

Being built like a brick outhouse isn't the only definition of athletic... Mo Farah is arguably as athletic than most people oThankn the planet and is in no way 'built' as his sport requires him not to be...

In short (as with everything in life) dont judge the book by its cover... What may seem normal to you could actually be the most athletic person on fab...

Sorry for what will be classed 'negative' comment but that caught my attention and to be honest i thought should be acknowledged..."

I think slightly off point from the original post my friend!

Respect to Op for his hard work.

By *az191000Man
over a year ago

Carluke

Tbh I think women are a bit strange on this subject they all want Greek gods body's on there men but don't want them spending the time to get it , they argue this isn't true but when's theast time a hen party ordered a stripper that wasnt 6 pack ripped and big lol

over a year ago

"Tbh I think women are a bit strange on this subject they all want Greek gods body's on there men but don't want them spending the time to get it , they argue this isn't true but when's theast time a hen party ordered a stripper that wasnt 6 pack ripped and big lol "

That may be the case in some relationships, the woman preferring a guy to spend more time with her etc but for a no strings encounter I wouldn't care how long a guy spent in the gym, its no concern of mine!

over a year ago

Regardless. In my opinion, the body the OP has is perfect. I'm not a fan of guys having a slim frame and abs etc etc. I know many prefer it and love it - not my ideal body type.

If i was 26 and looked like that. I'd be the happiest sod in the world.

I need to eat and train!! Bloody 25 and i look like shit!

Big is definately better - that's the ultimate physique i think

over a year ago

wow this is a good post and positive for BIG men for once .. Big ladies are loved so why not BIG men too. xx

over a year ago

And fab is your first?!yes u can say that it is lol. Is it urs? X

No the gym is "

Nice, same as me

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

Your thighs are amazing, I like a bigger guy, big shoulders and strong arms and I like a firm body lying on my wobbly one

over a year ago

"Tbh I think women are a bit strange on this subject they all want Greek gods body's on there men but don't want them spending the time to get it , they argue this isn't true but when's theast time a hen party ordered a stripper that wasnt 6 pack ripped and big lol "

I bet it's because they are worried their hunk will go off lol..thatl be why they don't like it and become feeders lol. Darcy

over a year ago

I'm a big girl so I automatically find bigger guys (height and build) more attractive and appealing so they can throw me around the bedroom a bit lol

But I also enjoy the embracing hugs of a big strong man, makes you feel more protected in a way.

However I'm personally not keen on the huge muscles or body building look, for me it verges on extreme body modification, the lengths people go to in order to look like that and what they put their bodies through...plus I just really don't find it attractive!

over a year ago

"Your thighs are amazing, I like a bigger guy, big shoulders and strong arms and I like a firm body lying on my wobbly one "

Thank you they are such a pain to buy trousers for they also get chub rub haha xx

over a year ago

"wow this is a good post and positive for BIG men for once .. Big ladies are loved so why not BIG men too. xx "

Yea it's nice to see positive feedback the best bit is that some people won't like big Guys Yet they haven't come on to splash negativity too

over a year ago

Being built like a brick outhouse isn't the only definition of athletic... Mo Farah is arguably as athletic than most people oThankn the planet and is in no way 'built' as his sport requires him not to be...

Sorry for what will be classed 'negative' comment but that caught my attention and to be honest i thought should be acknowledged...

I think slightly off point from the original post my friend!

Respect to Op for his hard work."

No farrah is the definition of athletic I am not athletic in the slightest it's the closest body type on here to me So That point is completely irrelevant lol I cnt put anything else and thanks to the positive comment

over a year ago

Muscled guys don't really do it for me tbh.

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

"Your thighs are amazing, I like a bigger guy, big shoulders and strong arms and I like a firm body lying on my wobbly one

Thank you they are such a pain to buy trousers for they also get chub rub haha xx"

Ohhh what a thought

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Is wrestling an athletic event? Could Mo best you at that? Therefore you are athletic.

Athletic is not an aesthetic term but a sporting one.

The site fails miserably in this anyway so don't get hung up on this purile debate. You are a sports specifically athletic male.

Well done on the effort and keep it up.

over a year ago

"Is wrestling an athletic event? Could Mo best you at that? Therefore you are athletic.

Athletic is not an aesthetic term but a sporting one.

The site fails miserably in this anyway so don't get hung up on this purile debate. You are a sports specifically athletic male

Well done on the effort and keep it up.

"

Thankyou buddy abd U are right sports specifically it can cover a whole manner of terms I just think this guy took my comment out of context thinking that I meant U have to be huge to be athletic when I never even said that lol

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

Dont worry about those who jump in without thinking. Par for the course round here.

over a year ago

Being built like a brick outhouse isn't the only definition of athletic... Mo Farah is arguably as athletic than most people on the planet and is in no way 'built' as his sport requires him not to be...

Sorry for what will be classed 'negative' comment but that caught my attention and to be honest i thought should be acknowledged..."

What's that got to do with the op? Darcy

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Wow. I wish my 'hobby' kept me as fit as yours. Well maybe not quite your size, because that would look a bit silly. But still.

I guess cross stitch as a hobby just doesn't cut it!!

over a year ago

"Wow. I wish my 'hobby' kept me as fit as yours. Well maybe not quite your size, because that would look a bit silly. But still.

I guess cross stitch as a hobby just doesn't cut it!!"

At least U can cross stich! I wouldn't know what the hell to do, my stumpy fingers trying to put a thread through a pin will be a long ordeal!

over a year ago

Any geezer with tree trunks for legs has my respect. My legs don't bloody grow. I squat the fuck out of my legs, and the only thing growing is my arse.

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Ohhhhh your name has just reminded me I have peanut butter chicken in the slow cooker for when I get home tonight.

Well I always had the thought at the back of my mind, but that just really reminded me!!

over a year ago

"Any geezer with tree trunks for legs has my respect. My legs don't bloody grow. I squat the fuck out of my legs, and the only thing growing is my arse.

"

Have you tried hack squats? Isolates the legs a bit more and doesn't involve the glutes so much.

over a year ago

"Any geezer with tree trunks for legs has my respect. My legs don't bloody grow. I squat the fuck out of my legs, and the only thing growing is my arse.

Have you tried hack squats? Isolates the legs a bit more and doesn't involve the glutes so much. "

Yea hacks are great I know many guys with better legs than me that do these and never do proper back squats!

over a year ago

Fuck me dude they is some fucking huge quads.

What you squatting?

Must be 500lbs plus.

over a year ago

"Fuck me dude they is some fucking huge quads.

What you squatting?

Must be 500lbs plus. "

Haha my max squat is a lot more than 500lbs lets just say that, I rep out with 500lbs for 15-20 rep sets depending how tight I am

over a year ago

Have you tried hack squats? Isolates the legs a bit more and doesn't involve the glutes so much.

Yea hacks are great I know many guys with better legs than me that do these and never do proper back squats! "

Would a hack squat tone my inner thighs? ( they're way too fatty) If so - could someone explain how to do a hack squat please? X

over a year ago

Mmmm your gorgeous!

over a year ago

Your in great shape for a strong man, they're usually mass monsters lol , fair play mate you look not far off comp ready for bodybuilding , keep up the good work .

over a year ago

What you squatting?

Must be 500lbs plus.

Haha my max squat is a lot more than 500lbs lets just say that, I rep out with 500lbs for 15-20 rep sets depending how tight I am "

Yeah though it would be higher. I used to train in a gym few years ago and the bloke in their was a power lifter almost as wide as tall. Really short leavers.

When he used to squat he had pretty much all the weight possible on the bar. As the gym only had 4x50 kg plates rest were 25 and 20.

A monster, mind you his back looked like a pizza and he was prone to the odd tantrum.

Really gentle guy most of the time.

Great To go drinking with.

Just stood behind him if anyone started, meant they would have to go all way round him to get at us lol.

over a year ago

Wow! Would love to get my hands on you!!

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Wow

I would

over a year ago

"Wow! Would love to get my hands on you!! "

Thankyou I cnt comment back though as U don't have any pics lol have a lovely weekend!! X

over a year ago

Amazing body OP! Especially those quads! Hate it when guys forget about their legs. Sorry gonna have another perve......I mean look lol.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I nominate this thread for the 'Best Look At Me Thread' of 2015.

Humble and polite.

Didn't need to do it.

People have responded well.

Of both sexes.

OP is def going to get some action from it.

Could not happen to a nicer guy.

Result!!!

over a year ago

"I nominate this thread for the 'Best Look At Me Thread' of 2015.

Humble and polite.

Didn't need to do it.

Of both sexes.

Result!!! "

He certainly will

over a year ago

"

Nothing wrong with a little controlled aggression if I didn't have any there is Noway im lifting an atlas stone off the floor ha your physique shows though great work! "

I can do the smallest atlas stone!! well I could last time I got to have a go!

over a year ago

"Amazing body OP! Especially those quads! Hate it when guys forget about their legs. Sorry gonna have another perve......I mean look lol."

Haha thanks that made me smile U have a great body yourself! Curvy and classy U look amazing! Must get a fair bit of attention on here yourself!

over a year ago

Humble and polite.

Didn't need to do it.

Of both sexes.

Result!!! "

Feel like I'm saying thanks a lot hsha seriously though im really appreciative of the feedback it's made my weekend and that goes to everyone even the people who said it weren't their thing as they responded politely without been insulting which is exactly what we want on here even rejection can be ha felled tastefully thanks everyone

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Amazing body OP! Especially those quads! Hate it when guys forget about their legs. Sorry gonna have another perve......I mean look lol.

Haha thanks that made me smile U have a great body yourself! Curvy and classy U look amazing! Must get a fair bit of attention on here yourself!"

She is pretty too. Got an attitude but I forgive her that.

over a year ago

"

Nothing wrong with a little controlled aggression if I didn't have any there is Noway im lifting an atlas stone off the floor ha your physique shows though great work!

I can do the smallest atlas stone!! well I could last time I got to have a go! "

Wow really? Good on U fruitloop its not an easy thing to do even if it's a lighter weight they are so awkward. Ha!

over a year ago

"Amazing body OP! Especially those quads! Hate it when guys forget about their legs. Sorry gonna have another perve......I mean look lol.

Haha thanks that made me smile U have a great body yourself! Curvy and classy U look amazing! Must get a fair bit of attention on here yourself!

Oh U kniw her do u?

She is pretty too. Got an attitude but I forgive her that. "

over a year ago

What you squatting?

Must be 500lbs plus.

Haha my max squat is a lot more than 500lbs lets just say that, I rep out with 500lbs for 15-20 rep sets depending how tight I am

Yeah though it would be higher. I used to train in a gym few years ago and the bloke in their was a power lifter almost as wide as tall. Really short leavers.

When he used to squat he had pretty much all the weight possible on the bar. As the gym only had 4x50 kg plates rest were 25 and 20.

A monster, mind you his back looked like a pizza and he was prone to the odd tantrum.

Really gentle guy most of the time.

Great To go drinking with.

Just stood behind him if anyone started, meant they would have to go all way round him to get at us lol. "

Haha sounds like a character!! Very strong too!

over a year ago

Humble and polite.

Didn't need to do it.

Of both sexes.

Result!!!

He certainly will "

That an offer? x

over a year ago

"

I can do the smallest atlas stone!! well I could last time I got to have a go! "

I could manage a really big pebble! That count???

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Would love to get back into the gym side Again. I just wasted so much time before and make no gains lol

over a year ago

"Would love to get back into the gym side Again. I just wasted so much time before and make no gains lol"

It's all about nutrition it's a huge huge part of it like you wouldn't believe! But I do it cos I enjoy it if u don't I wouldn't life is to short lol

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Yeah that's what confused me greatly. I went big on protein but carbs confused me with what you can and can't eat etc.

over a year ago

well ann says she definately would

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

"Yeah that's what confused me greatly. I went big on protein but carbs confused me with what you can and can't eat etc. "

My PT is a great believer in the KISS principle for nutrition. Avoid white carbs ie pasta, rice, potato. Everything else in moderation and organic where possible.

over a year ago

How long am i looking at to get that big? I'm cracking on back on training.

Putting down the burgers. No more for me. Never knew how yummy burgers were before. Didn't used to touch them. And now, bloody love all that.

over a year ago

"How long am i looking at to get that big? I'm cracking on back on training.

Putting down the burgers. No more for me. Never knew how yummy burgers were before. Didn't used to touch them. And now, bloody love all that.

"

You can still have burgers as a post workout meal, 1000kcal meal would be perfect.

over a year ago

Do you have another bi male friend built like you?

I'd love to be sandwiched between you both

over a year ago

You can still have burgers as a post workout meal, 1000kcal meal would be perfect."

A half pounder as a post workout meal?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 23:51:40]

over a year ago

You can still have burgers as a post workout meal, 1000kcal meal would be perfect.

"

Yes well depends if in offseaon or not lol. I sometimes head to mc donalds for a big mac after a workout and order a 2 big macs mmmmm

over a year ago

"Yeah that's what confused me greatly. I went big on protein but carbs confused me with what you can and can't eat etc.

My PT is a great believer in the KISS principle for nutrition. Avoid white carbs ie pasta, rice, potato. Everything else in moderation and organic where possible. "

I eat 1000g of cooked jasmine rice a day lol food is thermogenic your body burns calories to digest it

over a year ago

"Do you have another bi male friend built like you?

I'd love to be sandwiched between you both "

We might suffocate U though

over a year ago

Yes well depends if in offseaon or not lol. I sometimes head to mc donalds for a big mac after a workout and order a 2 big macs mmmmm "

As nice at that sounds that ain't really work McDonalds is that bad quality food the amino acid profile found in the protein of the burgers will not give any recovery benefits really plus all the fats could be replaced with more productive fats if u want to get a lot of that in like nuts it's ok eating the odd bit of shit just make sure it doesn't replace the productive clean food U eat

over a year ago

We might suffocate U though "

I'd risk it

over a year ago

We might suffocate U though I'd risk it "

Hahaha

Post new Message to Thread