Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Too young for Fabs?

Jump to newest

By *Loco OP   Man
over a year ago

Le Freq

I'm sure it's been raised but what do you think of under 21s on fabs?

Seen a couple of younglings on here and I try and figure if such heavy exposure so young is healthy. What do you think?

What is the youngest you have met here?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never too young... Like your never too old!

I was just turned 18 when I was took to a club... Never regretted this lifestyle.

over a year ago

"I'm sure it's been raised but what do you think of under 21s on fabs?

Seen a couple of younglings on here and I try and figure if such heavy exposure so young is healthy. What do you think?

What is the youngest you have met here? "

Depends if it was one of my kids..then I would defo say too young lol. Joking aside I would never meet anyone that young..I'd feel uncomfortable but that's just my opinion. Darcy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 20:48:09]

over a year ago

I wish the internet and sites like this were around when I was 18 to 21

I would have had a field day, I'd have loved to have been doing this when I was young with a good body, imagine the offers you'd get

I envy young girls on here

over a year ago

"I wish the internet and sites like this were around when I was 18 to 21

I would have had a field day, I'd have loved to have been doing this when I was young with a good body, imagine the offers you'd get

I envy young girls on here "

By *Loco OP   Man
over a year ago

Le Freq

Yes BUT a club is adventurous yet different to this site. this is like walking into Walmart when you are just getting used to going to the cornershop. So much choice, so many ways to screw things up.

By *Loco OP   Man
over a year ago

Le Freq

Darling you are sexy as you are .

By *Loco OP   Man
over a year ago

Le Freq

Also, There is a difference between the elder, older and younger generations as I see it. The younger you are the more your profile seems like your Facebook profile...or am I wrong?

By *iss_BehavingWoman
over a year ago

manchester

i 2nd and 3rd this !! x

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

18 is the minimum age to join......

over a year ago

Darling you are sexy as you are . "

Nah I'm middled aged and saggy now, to many years and kids on the clock may as well be honest, let's be honest I'm not what guys on here are really looking for I'm what they settle for, no guy would ever pick me over a 21 year old size 8 and no point pretending othet wise

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Darling you are sexy as you are .

Nah I'm middled aged and saggy now, to many years and

kids on the clock may as well be honest, let's be honest

I'm not what guys on here are really looking for I'm what they

settle for, no guy would ever pick me over a 21 year old size

8 and no point pretending othet wise"

I'd pick you over a 21 year old lady with a size 8 waist. Reason: I know I'd be able to hold down a conversation with you and not be bored by some txt speaking drone. I find personality and character a sexual turn on. Boring is a def no-no.

By *Loco OP   Man
over a year ago

Le Freq

"

I'd pick you over a 21 year old lady with a size 8 waist. Reason: I know I'd be able to hold down a conversation with you and not be bored by some txt speaking drone. I find personality and character a sexual turn on. Boring is a def no-no. "

Well said that man! Women just do not get it. Some of us like having brain cells and life experience when our cocks are being sucked

By *ordsandstuffMan
over a year ago

Highbury

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 21:18:47]

By *ordsandstuffMan
over a year ago

Highbury

Naughty I think many do think that way but I think many on here prefer to have something in common with the people they meet. To actually like the people they meet. The frolics are so much more fun and the pre, during and post chats so much better!

over a year ago

I've met a few 20 yr olds from here. Articulate,interesting men who were all very different in their sexual approach. I've met many young men who are responsible,mature minded and sexually my match.

By *icked weaselCouple
over a year ago

Near Edinburgh..

We Started @18 but we only had contact mags back then..

Fecking feel old now..

over a year ago

some 18-21yr olds can hold a better conversation than a lot of 50yr olds horses for courses and i like others wish id found fab at that age!

over a year ago

"

Nah I'm middled aged and saggy now, to many years and kids on the clock may as well be honest, let's be honest I'm not what guys on here are really looking for I'm what they settle for, no guy would ever pick me over a 21 year old size 8 and no point pretending othet wise"

Not necessary. I'm one of those guys that has always loved the older lady. My gf when I was 23 was a 43 year old mum of 5. Like someone to be able to hold an interesting conversation, and I think women are like wine that improve with age.

over a year ago

"some 18-21yr olds can hold a better conversation than a lot of 50yr"

Male and Female

By *dirty.Man
over a year ago

redruth

Being only 20 I find it hard to get involved in the lifestyle as people see me as being inexperienced, but to me their can be no age limit. I like what I like

over a year ago

""some 18-21yr olds can hold a better conversation than a lot of 50yr"

Male and Female"

over a year ago

I have just turned 19 and I think I'm fine. I'm mature enough to know what I am doing and to make my own decisions which is the important part.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

I started swinging in clubs at the tender age of 18. I was always mature for my age in looks as well as personality and well educated on sexual health issues. So deemed myself responsible enough to make informed decisions. Cant say i ever encountered any bias regarding my age in clubs or on fab and similar sites.

over a year ago

Love that there are 18yr olds on here. Got a fantasy (Mr) of one enjoying my wife

over a year ago

"I have just turned 19 and I think I'm fine. I'm mature enough to know what I am doing and to make my own decisions which is the important part. "
good for you lass

over a year ago

"I have just turned 19 and I think I'm fine. I'm mature enough to know what I am doing and to make my own decisions which is the important part. good for you lass "

over a year ago

No thanks. I like you just as you are.

over a year ago

I believe gender differences play a big part. For women, age is not an issue i don't think. They can get their meets.

It becomes difficult for the young guys when actively looking for meets. Not all i understand but many.

over a year ago

If an 18 year old girl asked that question she'd be buried under an avalanche of desperate male suitors, many of them old enough to be her grandfather.

A young male, not so much.

over a year ago

"We Started @18 but we only had contact mags back then..

Fecking feel old now.. "

you guys dont look old!!!!

over a year ago

"If an 18 year old girl asked that question she'd be buried under an avalanche of desperate male suitors, many of them old enough to be her grandfather.

A young male, not so much."

only because older ladies fear rejection more than men! You should go looking ive seen loads of older women after younger men. In fact im sure i seen a couple looking for younger men on the forums past day or so

over a year ago

I was 19 when I joined.

over a year ago

When I was in training I lived in a four man room, we were all single and we had created a joint profile, it was on a different swinger site. we were all 20 years old at the time and the attention our profile got was brilliant. It was basically a pick and mix for the single ladies haha, pick whoever you want and how many you want.

I miss those days.......

over a year ago

It's hard to decide without reference to yourself....I sometimes see 18, 19 year old women on here and think but that's probably because I know I couldn't have handled it at that age. It can be a bit of a head fuck and I didn't have the confidence to cope with it.

But I'm well aware there are other young women who are probably married, divorced, got babies, mortgages etc at that age who are a hell of a lot more mature than I was.

By *Loco OP   Man
over a year ago

Le Freq

"It's hard to decide without reference to yourself....I sometimes see 18, 19 year old women on here and think but that's probably because I know I couldn't have handled it at that age. It can be a bit of a head fuck and I didn't have the confidence to cope with it.

But I'm well aware there are other young women who are probably married, divorced, got babies, mortgages etc at that age who are a hell of a lot more mature than I was. "

Personally, I am glad that although my freaky nature was around very young, I never found Fabs til my 30s. Although I was always mature for my years, the choice on here would have been blinding...FOR ME.

I thank you all for your feedback. Keep fuckn and for fux sakes fuxk safe.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

penrhiwceiber

We met a couple from here..19&23..one of the best meets we've had in terms of getting along,and having a laugh with each other..

They knew what they wanted,and used technology to get it..wish smartphones had been around about twenty years ago..

over a year ago

I reckon 19 year olds are perfect for fab I don't no why I said that mind u

over a year ago

Yougest i've met is 19, several of them. I don't think it's too young, i was fucking older guys than me in my teens, usually they were in their 30s but i had a few in their 40s too. I was doing this at the age of 17, after several crappy relationships with guys my own age.

Post new Message to Thread