Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Hotel Meet Etiquette

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey

So what are people's view on hotel meet etiquette? Who should pick the hotel, who should pay etc

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We share the cost but ask the guy to book - this for us eliminates time wasters

over a year ago

Don't steal the towels

over a year ago

If I did a hotel for a fab meet, I'd pick a nice one and pay for it, maybe even throw a bottle of wine in the mix but I'd stay there probably, and I'd struggle to accept any cash / payment off a lady.

It wouldn't affect my expectations or thoughts on anything though, just prefer nice hotels unless it's far more convenient to get one in a specific location etc.

over a year ago

If its booked specifically for the meet then I think the cost should be split. If someone is already in a hotel for other reasons, business etc and advertising a meet then no, as he'd/they'd be there anyway.

over a year ago

"If I did a hotel for a fab meet, I'd pick a nice one and pay for it, maybe even throw a bottle of wine in the mix but I'd stay there probably, and I'd struggle to accept any cash / payment off a lady.

It wouldn't affect my expectations or thoughts on anything though, just prefer nice hotels unless it's far more convenient to get one in a specific location etc."

Aww that's lovely. One guy wouldn't take any money from us so we bought drinks / food etc

over a year ago

I've had two hotels meets, both times the guy chose, booked and paid for it and even paid for me to get there.

It's something you have to arrange between yourselves really, there are no rules.

over a year ago

I will not book any. Been stung before. Guy agreed to pay half..

Did a bunk while I was in shower.

Happy to contribute. Not halves.

I pay for my.own taxis etc if needed.

over a year ago

If its neutral territory then 50/50.

over a year ago

As a rule I go half's but I have paid for rooms a few times

If a guys working in my area and in a hotel anyway I don't pay half as the room will be paid for by his work, if the room is booked for the purpose of our meet I do

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

In terms of who chooses the hotel, I would always suggest a particular one (you do find people with an irrational hatred of a particular chain), book it if agreed, and deal with the 50/50 issue on the day....unless, as NN says, it's a work booking, in which case no contribution is needed.

On the day, turn up early and check in, then let the lady know the room number, with an offer to meet her in the bar if she prefers.

Make sure there are refreshments in the room, even if it's only water...you're planning to be energetic, remember!

If there's actual sleep involved, it's only fair to be honest about whatever unpleasant things you do in your sleep.

over a year ago

It depends on the circumstances.

If it was booked specifically for the meet then I'd go halves. If I was meeting a person and they were already staying for business etc I wouldn't offer to pay.

over a year ago

If I booked a hotel I would be staying over night anyway so I would pay

By *ornyHelsWoman
over a year ago

bristol

my hubby xx

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"my hubby xx "

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

For me once ive arranged to meet someone i sort the hotel pay for it then all the other(s) need to do is bring themselves. If they wish to contribute to costs its upto them.

over a year ago

it will vary from person to person and from meet to meet. I rarely book as I can never normally get there as early as the guy. I will normally pay half. As long as all involved are happy there is no right and wrong.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

If I'm staying in a hotel room I have booked and then I bear the cost and I don't want the meet to spend the night. If it's an afternoon delight or a specifically arranged meet then split it and the person with the time books it.

If it's a work paid for room then I provide the refreshments, leave after and let them get their rest ready for work the next day.

over a year ago

Hoping somebody might book one and invite me sometime?

over a year ago

if we agree to meet half way then we split it - if someone is there and invites us then we dont pay - we would buy drink etc

Post new Message to Thread