Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

swingers clubs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Quick question for all you club attendees, do you tend to find many young single guys in clubs, by young i mean in they'er 20's?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Seen a few I wouldnt say many

over a year ago

Always been keen to visit one but always had the doubt that i'd be out of place there.

over a year ago

In what way out of place?

over a year ago

Sorry I miss read your opening post though it said early 20, there are a few guys in their 20s that go, mid to late 20s isnt unusual, I've played with a fair few guys around that age, not so many early 20s tend to go, you'll be fine

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Sorry I miss read your opening post though it said early 20, there are a few guys in their 20s that go, mid to late 20s isnt unusual, I've played with a fair few guys around that age, not so many early 20s tend to go, you'll be fine "

Same with us - as long as the younger guys in their twenties are sensible they fit in fine - and I too have played with a few

By *iss_SeductiveWoman
over a year ago

gillingham

I have played with two 24 year old before who were very grown up. You'll be fine....If you don't try you won't know.

Just go through the club reviews and see what people say and go from there.

over a year ago

By out of place i meant would i be thw youngest single guy there by a mile. But like you've all said its worth a try.... whens the next VA night lol

over a year ago

Never played with any but have spoken with a few at our local club.

Tend to fall into 2 camps; the friendly, respectful and polite guys. Then there are the d*unk, rude morons who generally get themselves kicked out by acting like idiots. Thankfully these tend to be the isolated minority.

I would encourage you to go for it.

Post new Message to Thread