Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Lurkers!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What is it with these people who wink at you and send u a friend request then U respond with an e-mail and they complete ignore U but still keep looking at your profile?? If u are one of these what's your logic? And do many of U experience this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe they just want to peeve at friend only pics

over a year ago

"What is it with these people who wink at you and send u a friend request then U respond with an e-mail and they complete ignore U but still keep looking at your profile?? If u are one of these what's your logic? And do many of U experience this?"

Yeah pic hunters i think i just delete request and look elsewhere

over a year ago

"Maybe they just want to peeve at friend only pics "

Your probably right but seems a waste of time creating a profile to go around looking at photos

over a year ago

If you post in the forum people look to see who wrote the piece. If you are unusual sometimes they will show others even if they have no interest in you.

It is par for the course on Fab. Just accept it as looking does not necessarily mean interested.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"What is it with these people who wink at you and send u a friend request then U respond with an e-mail and they complete ignore U but still keep looking at your profile?? If u are one of these what's your logic? And do many of U experience this?

Yeah pic hunters i think i just delete request and look elsewhere "

Leave the request - stops them sending another.

Or just block. The easiest solution of all!

A

over a year ago

"If you post in the forum people look to see who wrote the piece. If you are unusual sometimes they will show others even if they have no interest in you.

It is par for the course on Fab. Just accept it as looking does not necessarily mean interested. "

Your right looking doesn't mean interested but why wink and keep on looking like every day lol

over a year ago

"Maybe they just want to peeve at friend only pics

Your probably right but seems a waste of time creating a profile to go around looking at photos "

That's what a lot of people are on fab for, take it or leave it

over a year ago

I would do more than wink sexy bum...

over a year ago

"Maybe they just want to peeve at friend only pics

Your probably right but seems a waste of time creating a profile to go around looking at photos

That's what a lot of people are on fab for, take it or leave it "

By been on this site im clearly doimg just that my question was what the point was and if anyone else experiences that :-/ lol

over a year ago

"I would do more than wink sexy bum..."

if that is aimed at me then thankyou x

over a year ago

if they send a wink and a friend request without a message, I block them, think I have at least 300 on my block list

over a year ago

"if they send a wink and a friend request without a message, I block them, think I have at least 300 on my block list"

I do to usually but the odd time I think positive and give someone the benefit of the doubt lol never works ha

By *it of fun cplCouple
over a year ago

village between York and Hull

To be honest we ignore the winks we recieve. We tend to look at the whos looked at us and whos fabbed our pics more than we look at the winks. as for friends requests we look through them and if they seem to match what we like we tend to add so we can perv their pics!!

Post new Message to Thread