Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Rude profiles on here

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've just rejoined fabs after a lengthy spell away and I'm flabbergasted at some of the rude and aggressive profiles on here. Granted we all want certain characteristics but to say NO BLACKS, NO ASIANS, NO FAT PEOPLE is beyond rude.

Why not say a polite no thanks if the person is not right for you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I generally find the more block capitals on a profile the more likely they are to think Farrage is a jolly nice guy.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I've just rejoined fabs after a lengthy spell away and I'm flabbergasted at some of the rude and aggressive profiles on here. Granted we all want certain characteristics but to say NO BLACKS, NO ASIANS, NO FAT PEOPLE is beyond rude.

Why not say a polite no thanks if the person is not right for you. "

We don't meet black men Mrs l doesn't find them attractive why should we waste our time and there's by not having it on our profile so they message us only for us to say no thanks we don't meet black men, for people to then say well you've wasted my time you should really have it on your profile

over a year ago

And if they think he's nice Tina, I'm sure not meeting them, mind you I probably wouldn't get past the block button lol

over a year ago

What I find surprising is that I find some women of all races very attractive just like I find some white British women very unnatractive. Maybe I'm just weird

over a year ago

"I've just rejoined fabs after a lengthy spell away and I'm flabbergasted at some of the rude and aggressive profiles on here. Granted we all want certain characteristics but to say NO BLACKS, NO ASIANS, NO FAT PEOPLE is beyond rude.

We don't meet black men Mrs l doesn't find them attractive why should we waste our time and there's by not having it on our profile so they message us only for us to say no thanks we don't meet black men, for people to then say well you've wasted my time you should really have it on your profile"

Well that makes sense.

over a year ago

I never understand why people feel the need, when they verify someone, to tell us to ... " treat them with the respect they deserve" at the end. I think it's like that Sydney university stuff that people think its the right thing to put in a profile although most ain't got a clue what it's about.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 13:35:05]

over a year ago

"I generally find the more block capitals on a profile the more likely they are to think Farrage is a jolly nice guy. "

Yepppp.

By *MLETCouple
over a year ago

leeds

We don't meet black men Mrs l doesn't find them attractive why should we waste our time and there's by not having it on our profile so they message us only for us to say no thanks we don't meet black men, for people to then say well you've wasted my time you should really have it on your profile"

over a year ago

Welcome back guys and hold on tight it could get bumpy till you settle back in best of luck

over a year ago

I wouldn't say no fat people though I would say slim to average size men.

over a year ago

Sadly there are some very rude people on here but there are in all walks of life I guess.

over a year ago

I would tend to ignore or block profiles I find offensive or rude,instead of starting a forum post and highlighting it.

Some may even consider it rude to criticise another's person's profile.

over a year ago

"I generally find the more block capitals on a profile the more likely they are to think Farrage is a jolly nice guy. "

Right on!!

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

But when you see a profile that says "not interested in black men" surely that saves you wasting your time messaging them?

over a year ago

and another thing is the "Doooooooooooooooooooo ONE!!" people. Grrr arrogant shits!

OK. I feel better now.

over a year ago

"I would tend to ignore or block profiles I find offensive or rude,instead of starting a forum post and highlighting it.

Some may even consider it rude to criticise another's person's profile."

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I don't specify a type on my profile.. Because I am open to being attracted to all types. I find pushy rude people who don't make an effort unattractive so my profile is to show I won't entertain anyone who doesn't grab my attention.

Still had to put up with someone messaging me this morning just to have a go at me and call my profile aggressive!

over a year ago

There is nothing wrong with preferences a this is what they are but there is a way to word things on your profile in a non offensive way, if I were going to say I wasn't interested in black guys I'd probably say something like; my preference is for white guys as I'm not into black guys in that way, no offence and my apologies, just not for me. It seems a lot nicer than saying NO BLACKS.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

"But when you see a profile that says "not interested in black men" surely that saves you wasting your time messaging them?

But you are black. Or is that an standard avatar? "

I am frickin' rainbow coloured and I taste like Skittles. Anyone who disagrees is a sock puppet...

It's like the whole "what colour is the dress" crap again.

over a year ago

It's not just colour , some peoples profiles are VERY aggressive to everyone but that's up to them,

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

here is an radical idea.... use it as a filter and just...move...on!!

over a year ago

Its just a fuck at the end of the day who cares what color and size lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I never understand why people feel the need, when they verify someone, to tell us to ... " treat them with the respect they deserve" at the end. I think it's like that Sydney university stuff that people think its the right thing to put in a profile although most ain't got a clue what it's about. "

I always think that if you say "the respect they deserve" you're actually implying that they might not deserve any .

over a year ago

"Its just a fuck at the end of the day who cares what color and size lol "

NEWS FLASH; some people do care! Ooops, I shouted there, sorry

over a year ago

I see what you mean but I wouldn't want to meet anyone with a chip on their shoulder or a bad attitude.

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

Not rude at all, it will save time for those that actually read the profile.

over a year ago

"Its just a fuck at the end of the day who cares what color and size lol

NEWS FLASH; some people do care! Ooops, I shouted there, sorry "

lol yes you are right there

over a year ago

"Its just a fuck at the end of the day who cares what color and size lol

I see what you mean but I wouldn't want to meet anyone with a chip on their shoulder or a bad attitude."

yes thats right as u wanna be comfy with them

over a year ago

"There is nothing wrong with preferences a this is what they are but there is a way to word things on your profile in a non offensive way, if I were going to say I wasn't interested in black guys I'd probably say something like; my preference is for white guys as I'm not into black guys in that way, no offence and my apologies, just not for me. It seems a lot nicer than saying NO BLACKS. "

This is how it is worded on our profile because Mrs l wrote it, me personally I don't see why people should apologise for the preferences it's ridiculous, you don't see sorry no white people do you?

By *laction manMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

I once made a thread about this same thing and was flooded with messages from those same kinds of people saying 'because we can' and that's fair enough.

However it does save my time, if the profile is rude, I just won't contact them regardless of their preferences and (sorry to sound arrogant but) I know they would have missed out

By *MLETCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"There is nothing wrong with preferences a this is what they are but there is a way to word things on your profile in a non offensive way, if I were going to say I wasn't interested in black guys I'd probably say something like; my preference is for white guys as I'm not into black guys in that way, no offence and my apologies, just not for me. It seems a lot nicer than saying NO BLACKS.

This is how it is worded on our profile because Mrs l wrote it, me personally I don't see why people should apologise for the preferences it's ridiculous, you don't see sorry no white people do you? "

over a year ago

we've had this one before....

Me personally, I believe you can get the same information across in a profile nicely, or in a SHOUTY DEMANDING WAY!!!

Those who read and pay attention to profiles will pay attention no matter how it's written, and those who don't...won't.

The shouty caps or rude style of delivery is just a reflection of the profile writer and nothing more...like Fabio says...it's a filter of types, if you don't like it...move on

over a year ago

"There is nothing wrong with preferences a this is what they are but there is a way to word things on your profile in a non offensive way, if I were going to say I wasn't interested in black guys I'd probably say something like; my preference is for white guys as I'm not into black guys in that way, no offence and my apologies, just not for me. It seems a lot nicer than saying NO BLACKS.

This is how it is worded on our profile because Mrs l wrote it, me personally I don't see why people should apologise for the preferences it's ridiculous, you don't see sorry no white people do

you? "

I have seen a woman's profile with something along the lines of only meeting black guys which is kind of the same thing I guess.

over a year ago

If we come across a profile that says blacks only or only interested in bbc we block so we don't come across there profile again and move on, we don't bitch and moan we just look for people who wide are compatible with

over a year ago

"There is nothing wrong with preferences a this is what they are but there is a way to word things on your profile in a non offensive way, if I were going to say I wasn't interested in black guys I'd probably say something like; my preference is for white guys as I'm not into black guys in that way, no offence and my apologies, just not for me. It seems a lot nicer than saying NO BLACKS. "

Exactly this....

Same info, different authour.....speaks volumes about the writer.

over a year ago

This is how it is worded on our profile because Mrs l wrote it, me personally I don't see why people should apologise for the preferences it's ridiculous, you don't see sorry no white people do

you?

I have seen a woman's profile with something along the lines of only meeting black guys which is kind of the same thing I guess. "

It's not kind of the same thing it is the same thing

over a year ago

"If we come across a profile that says blacks only or only interested in bbc we block so we don't come across there profile again and move on, we don't bitch and moan we just look for people who we are compatible with"

over a year ago

"I would tend to ignore or block profiles I find offensive or rude,instead of starting a forum post and highlighting it.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

As others have said - just use it as a filter. If a profile is not to your liking why spend a second worrying about it.

And shouldn't it be 'we've just rejoined' ?

A

over a year ago

I think this is an interesting topic. We are all different, and we all have different tastes, likes and dislikes. We all have certain things that we look for in our potential playmates, in the same way that we have certain things that however nice that person may be, they just won't be for us because we find that thing off putting.

Nobody should feel that they have to apologise for how they feel and what they like - it's their own personal taste.

The core of this issue however, is how we express this. I personally find the use of block capitals off putting. It's not what is being said, it's how it's being said. There's a subtle but important difference there.

I'm here to have relaxed, easy going fun. The use of 'shouty' capitals is indicative to me of somebody who just isn't on my wavelength.

Fab is meant to be fun - if you come across a profile that just doesn't do it for you, then no problem. Just move on

over a year ago

"I think this is an interesting topic. We are all different, and we all have different tastes, likes and dislikes. We all have certain things that we look for in our potential playmates, in the same way that we have certain things that however nice that person may be, they just won't be for us because we find that thing off putting.

Nobody should feel that they have to apologise for how they feel and what they like - it's their own personal taste.

The core of this issue however, is how we express this. I personally find the use of block capitals off putting. It's not what is being said, it's how it's being said. There's a subtle but important difference there.

I'm here to have relaxed, easy going fun. The use of 'shouty' capitals is indicative to me of somebody who just isn't on my wavelength.

Fab is meant to be fun - if you come across a profile that just doesn't do it for you, then no problem. Just move on "

I get what your saying and ours isn't I'm capitals, but imagine getting message after message from people not suitable to what you want there comes a point where your going to be so annoyed that you do put it in big shouty letters,

But as someone else has said, the people that message haven't read your profile or choose to ignore what you've wrote so capitals make no difference anyway

over a year ago

"I think this is an interesting topic. We are all different, and we all have different tastes, likes and dislikes. We all have certain things that we look for in our potential playmates, in the same way that we have certain things that however nice that person may be, they just won't be for us because we find that thing off putting.

Fab is meant to be fun - if you come across a profile that just doesn't do it for you, then no problem. Just move on

I get what your saying and ours isn't I'm capitals, but imagine getting message after message from people not suitable to what you want there comes a point where your going to be so annoyed that you do put it in big shouty letters,

But as someone else has said, the people that message haven't read your profile or choose to ignore what you've wrote so capitals make no difference anyway"

When I receive a message from somebody who isn't my type or clearly hasn't read my profile then they receive a polite message back along the lines of 'thanks, but no thanks'. It doesn't bother me especially that they haven't read my profile if I'm honest. And rudeness or hostility certainly isn't going to make me change my mind!

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

All these complaints about rude people!! Folks that work in retail are immune to rudeness!!!! we get it all the time from "customers" lol personally we feel stating preference has nothing to do with rudeness, rudeness is when you say not thanks to someone who doesnt meet your criterior and then they call you "a pair of f****ng old tw*ts lol

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

You think that's rude.

Just wait until someone mentions "bareback" then you will see just how rude, nasty and insulting people can be.

over a year ago

if wasn't for those pesky kids!! tut tut

over a year ago

NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

over a year ago

"if wasn't for those pesky kids!! tut tut "

Wait is scooby doo about?

By *r jblMan
over a year ago

from parts unknown

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

"

You missed

NO UGLY PEOPLE

Am sure not everyone on fab is attractive. So why do you never see this on a profile?

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

You missed

NO UGLY PEOPLE

Am sure not everyone on fab is attractive. So why do you never see this on a profile? "

NO CROSSDRESSERS

It's women's clothing, you know

By *qua vitaeWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire/South Yorkshire

"All these complaints about rude people!! Folks that work in retail are immune to rudeness!!!! we get it all the time from "customers" lol personally we feel stating preference has nothing to do with rudeness, rudeness is when you say not thanks to someone who doesnt meet your criterior and then they call you "a pair of f****ng old tw*ts lol "

over a year ago

Just because they state their preferences doesn't mean they're being rude, it's a preference, simple as that

over a year ago

"Just because they state their preferences doesn't mean they're being rude, it's a preference, simple as that "

This is true but as has already been said, there's a polite way of putting it. If I order a coffee in costa I don't shout COFFEE at the assistant, I say please may I have a coffee but I suppose some don't!

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Just because they state their preferences doesn't mean they're being rude, it's a preference, simple as that

This is true but as has already been said, there's a polite way of putting it. If I order a coffee in costa I don't shout COFFEE at the assistant, I say please may I have a coffee but I suppose some don't!"

What if it's busy? Some profiles have a lot of information so may be necessary to stress key points

over a year ago

"Just because they state their preferences doesn't mean they're being rude, it's a preference, simple as that

This is true but as has already been said, there's a polite way of putting it. If I order a coffee in costa I don't shout COFFEE at the assistant, I say please may I have a coffee but I suppose some don't!

What if it's busy? Some profiles have a lot of information so may be necessary to stress key points "

I still wait my turn and am polite! I've come to the conclusion you can write what you want but mostly it will be ignored. A profile can speak volumes about a person and ranty ones are not for me but if they work for the profile owner then great, it doesn't affect me in the slightest.

over a year ago

"What I find surprising is that I find some women of all races very attractive just like I find some white British women very unnatractive. Maybe I'm just weird "

That's bleeding into a nature vs nurture cultural thesis that's a whole different ball game.

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Sometimes it's not what you say it's how you say it.

However some people on here are as thick as two planks so maybe being explicit is the only way to get through?!

over a year ago

"Sometimes it's not what you say it's how you say it.

However some people on here are as thick as two planks so maybe being explicit is the only way to get through?! "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I think there are many ways to say what you do want rather than what you don't want

I don't understand why people have shouty profiles that make them seem unapproachable and negative on a site where the objective is to meet people be sociable and have fun with them

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"I think there are many ways to say what you do want rather than what you don't want

I don't understand why people have shouty profiles that make them seem unapproachable and negative on a site where the objective is to meet people be sociable and have fun with them"

Not everyone's objective is to meet people...and if they don't want to meet the sort of people they're shouting at, chances are the won't, whether they shout or not.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I think there are many ways to say what you do want rather than what you don't want

I don't understand why people have shouty profiles that make them seem unapproachable and negative on a site where the objective is to meet people be sociable and have fun with them

Not everyone's objective is to meet people...and if they don't want to meet the sort of people they're shouting at, chances are the won't, whether they shout or not. "

So why shout at all?

over a year ago

Last sentence on OP profile says no single guys , surely that's the same discrimation but in a sexist way. Why not let them message you and then say no thanks ?

over a year ago

We do!

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

Not everyone's objective is to meet people...and if they don't want to meet the sort of people they're shouting at, chances are the won't, whether they shout or not.

So why shout at all? "

The people who don't plan to meet are separate in that sentence from the people who do.

The point is, people can run their profiles how they see fit.

If someone doesn't like someone's shouty manner, that's fine, move on to the next. If someone is the type of person who is being shouted at, move on to the next. If someone isn't put off by the shouting and meets the shouty criteria, then they might well be in with a shot.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Last sentence on OP profile says no single guys , surely that's the same discrimation but in a sexist way. Why not let them message you and then say no thanks ? "

Now don't be so sensible!

A

over a year ago

"I never understand why people feel the need, when they verify someone, to tell us to ... " treat them with the respect they deserve" at the end. I think it's like that Sydney university stuff that people think its the right thing to put in a profile although most ain't got a clue what it's about.

I always think that if you say "the respect they deserve" you're actually implying that they might not deserve any ."

I always read it like that. Same with the veris from single fems 'you got to meet this guy ladies blah blah' I translate as 'have him he's crap and I certainly won't go there again'. Lol

By *atcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Suffolk - East Anglia

Well he is..!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/03/15 07:13:24]

over a year ago

I don't see that as being rude, more as saving someone time. Allowing them to quickly move on the next profile.

over a year ago

Isn't how we perceive things wonderful . One man's perception of use of CAPS is rude and shouty (diddums), another is that it highlights certain things.

Bet you can't guess my perception .

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

If ladies say, 'No bald men' or 'No hairy chests' ... I just think 'Shame' and move on.

Not all bald guys look the same. They have diff personalities and aesthetics but some can't see past that.

But it is a preference so I move along. Respect each individual choice is what I say.

That includes a person's right to be rude.

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

You missed

NO UGLY PEOPLE

Am sure not everyone on fab is attractive. So why do you never see this on a profile? "

I've read on a profile 'no dull/ugly people' and she proves to be very popular. So shows that either the people she meets don't read her profile or aren't bothered that she's incredibly rude and arrogant.

over a year ago

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

You missed

NO UGLY PEOPLE

Am sure not everyone on fab is attractive. So why do you never see this on a profile?

I've read on a profile 'no dull/ugly people' and she proves to be very popular. So shows that either the people she meets don't read her profile or aren't bothered that she's incredibly rude and arrogant."

Or don't perceive her as you do

By *trawberry-popWoman
over a year ago

South East Midlands NOT

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

You missed

NO UGLY PEOPLE

I've read on a profile 'no dull/ugly people' and she proves to be very popular. So shows that either the people she meets don't read her profile or aren't bothered that she's incredibly rude and arrogant."

Maybe she's not incredibly rude and arrogant in real life. Maybe it's tongue in cheek. I think people take what's written on here to heart far too much. You can't perceive tone in text!

By *ouplekinkCouple
over a year ago

kink town

"Last sentence on OP profile says no single guys , surely that's the same discrimation but in a sexist way. Why not let them message you and then say no thanks ? "

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

'***No singles guys unless we ask you. Your messages will not be read*** '

Isn't there a certain irony having that on your profile then?

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

"

By "basic" punctuation do you mean entry-level punctuation as opposed to advanced punctuation?

By *aeriequeenWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

You missed

NO UGLY PEOPLE

I've read on a profile 'no dull/ugly people' and she proves to be very popular. So shows that either the people she meets don't read her profile or aren't bothered that she's incredibly rude and arrogant.

Maybe she's not incredibly rude and arrogant in real life. Maybe it's tongue in cheek. I think people take what's written on here to heart far too much. You can't perceive tone in text! "

No I've seen her say similar in chat and she was deadly serious. I'm not prone to making snap judgements on the basis of a profile.

By *osieWoman
over a year ago

Wembley

I really can't stand people who make these sensible statements and ruin a thread

over a year ago

The last time there was a thread on this topic I got called attention seeking and desperate for messages because I dared to suggest that rude and ranty profiles do nothing to deter idiots who don't care if they meet your preferences anyway, while putting off the very people you might want to meet.

For me it's all about the tone and how it's put across. I won't meet anyone smaller than me, but I don't feel the need to write "FOR FUCK'S SAKE DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE SHORT" or "MUST BE OVER 6 FOOT, CAPICHE?" all over my profile. My approach continues to work well for me, and the rude profiles seem to often as not still be complaining about the hoardes of messages they get from people who have ignored their profile...go figure.

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

Simply: this!

Anything on a profile I don't like, whether it affects me or not I simply ignore and move on to the next one.

By *renchbambi xWoman
over a year ago

Need to know basis

OP if there were preference buttons people could tick (wont meet smokers), people would not need to spell it out on their profile.

over a year ago

"The last time there was a thread on this topic I got called attention seeking and desperate for messages because I dared to suggest that rude and ranty profiles do nothing to deter idiots who don't care if they meet your preferences anyway, while putting off the very people you might want to meet.

For me it's all about the tone and how it's put across. I won't meet anyone smaller than me, but I don't feel the need to write "FOR FUCK'S SAKE DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE SHORT" or "MUST BE OVER 6 FOOT, CAPICHE?" all over my profile. My approach continues to work well for me, and the rude profiles seem to often as not still be complaining about the hoardes of messages they get from people who have ignored their profile...go figure. "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

This is how it is worded on our profile because Mrs l wrote it, me personally I don't see why people should apologise for the preferences it's ridiculous, you don't see sorry no white people do you? "

Agreed! I don't see why people should apologise for their preferences!

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"The last time there was a thread on this topic I got called attention seeking and desperate for messages because I dared to suggest that rude and ranty profiles do nothing to deter idiots who don't care if they meet your preferences anyway, while putting off the very people you might want to meet.

For me it's all about the tone and how it's put across. I won't meet anyone smaller than me, but I don't feel the need to write "FOR FUCK'S SAKE DON'T MESSAGE ME IF YOU'RE SHORT" or "MUST BE OVER 6 FOOT, CAPICHE?" all over my profile. My approach continues to work well for me, and the rude profiles seem to often as not still be complaining about the hoardes of messages they get from people who have ignored their profile...go figure. "

over a year ago

Occasionally there IS a need for capitals. The rudeness part lies in the perception of the reader.

over a year ago

Having read your profile it's clear what you want and don't want from Fab, and how you will block people who don't do as you do.

So if I choose to meet black guys or not, or to meet fat couples or not then I'll say so in my profile just as you have said in yours.

I

over a year ago

"What I find surprising is that I find some women of all races very attractive just like I find some white British women very unnatractive. Maybe I'm just weird "

Couldn't agree more, there may be races that perhaps generally speaking, I don't find attractive as often as I do others but that's probably more to do with probability and the actual number from each race that I see/get messages from. I also find it offensive when I see NO BLACKS etc. I think it's incredibly rude and I wouldn't put NO UGLY PEOPLE. Those who I don't find attractive, I just politely decline. I think manners say a lot about somebody.

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We're both of the opinion that it's the whole person who is attractive or otherwise. The colour of their skin is just one tiny part of the total package. Personally, I find attitude and personality to be the most important parts of the package.

Cal.

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

I do agree there are a minority of rude people on here, as in all walks of life. But do you not think it is better that you can

see who those people are from their profiles as you then know who to avoid. If everyone ignored the rude people perhaps they would go away.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Perhaps we are missing the point. Profiles, and the text and pictures they contain, are a reflection of who we are as people. They are therefore the best, if not only, way of deciding whether we are going to want to meet someone. So if profiles are rude, objectionable, vulgar or whatever it is a good indication of the owners personality - and you know whether the owners are your type. Be thankful their profile is upfront.

over a year ago

"Perhaps we are missing the point. Profiles, and the text and pictures they contain, are a reflection of who we are as people. They are therefore the best, if not only, way of deciding whether we are going to want to meet someone. So if profiles are rude, objectionable, vulgar or whatever it is a good indication of the owners personality - and you know whether the owners are your type. Be thankful their profile is upfront. "

Great point. Similarly, don't complain about other people's photos that you don't like; just don't meet them.

over a year ago

"Perhaps we are missing the point. Profiles, and the text and pictures they contain, are a reflection of who we are as people. They are therefore the best, if not only, way of deciding whether we are going to want to meet someone. So if profiles are rude, objectionable, vulgar or whatever it is a good indication of the owners personality - and you know whether the owners are your type. Be thankful their profile is upfront. "

over a year ago

I won't apologise for s preference, if people don't like my profile they are free to use their block button just as I am when I don't like there profile

over a year ago

"NO BLACKS

NO ASIANS

NO BISEXUALS

NO FATTIES

NO BASIC PUNCTUATION

You missed

NO UGLY PEOPLE

Maybe she's not incredibly rude and arrogant in real life. Maybe it's tongue in cheek. I think people take what's written on here to heart far too much. You can't perceive tone in text! "

over a year ago

Is not telling someone to go to a church instead of being on the site not rude then

over a year ago

Didnt you know that being BLOCKED is way worse?????...

Post new Message to Thread