Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

What's your kind of role play?

Jump to newest

By *iceshorts OP   Man
over a year ago

Surrey / City

What role play have you found fun?

I recently had a fantastic role play meet. I was a debt collector and hubby was not able to pay the loan. I knocked on the door and had to argue my way in. We looked at how he might pay. His hot wife became an option and I had to persuade her to not go out. There was a real edge throughout the evening. It was great fun and I have a number of collections still to make.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Daddy daughter I can do. Anything else I just find hilarious and ruin by Laughing.

over a year ago

I do love to be Domme. "goddess" comes out to play x

over a year ago

I have a few but can't put them on here

By *iceshorts OP   Man
over a year ago

Surrey / City

"I have a few but can't put them on here "

Ooh would love to know and tease you on my next surf trip

over a year ago

We've never role played on a meet (yet!), but do love a bit of role play between us...

I play the part of a Russian call girl (its all about putting on a good accent with that one!)

Or I'm the live in Nanny, and Owl pretends he's just had an argument with his missis and sneaks into bed with me

...and sometimes I'll then be the outraged missis and have mindblowing make up sex hehe 

Or Owl gives me a massage pretending we're in a professional massage salon, and I play the part of an older Mrs Robinson style lady and direct him in how to give me full satisfaction exactly how I want it

Hes a doctor, and I come in for a breast exam that escalates

...I could go on lol

over a year ago

Secretary does it for me

over a year ago

"I have a few but can't put them on here "

Ooooh! Spill. Now i'm curious.

over a year ago

"I do love to be Domme. "goddess" comes out to play x "

I'd gladly worship your goddess

By *-elleWoman
over a year ago

Romford

"What role play have you found fun?

I recently had a fantastic role play meet. I was a debt collector and hubby was not able to pay the loan. I knocked on the door and had to argue my way in. We looked at how he might pay. His hot wife became an option and I had to persuade her to not go out. There was a real edge throughout the evening. It was great fun and I have a number of collections still to make.

"

oh I like the sound of that one!!! I once locked my ex out our house he had to come around the back hoping to get in through the patio doors. I was waiting inside of the glass doors dressed as a prostitute I made him watch me from outside before showing him my prices and taking his cash. Fun for me but I scared the hell out of the poor guy.

By *iceshorts OP   Man
over a year ago

Surrey / City

"What role play have you found fun?

oh I like the sound of that one!!! I once locked my ex out our house he had to come around the back hoping to get in through the patio doors. I was waiting inside of the glass doors dressed as a prostitute I made him watch me from outside before showing him my prices and taking his cash. Fun for me but I scared the hell out of the poor guy. "

Yes she tries to pay back more each meet and interest is charged if we don't meet every 2 weeks. Interest is also charged if I see hubby's cock or he touches her. I decide how much she has paid off at the end x. Some meets are worth more than others depending on how naughty she has been and if I meet her alone x

over a year ago

"I do love to be Domme. "goddess" comes out to play x

I'd gladly worship your goddess"

By *exy hot wife 84Couple
over a year ago

Stevenage

Schoolgirl slut always works for me lol

over a year ago

We love it.

Here's one we did: http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/337941

We have far more ideas than we have time and willing playmates (actually, we've found that some people think it all a bit weird - particularly single guys)

By *iceshorts OP   Man
over a year ago

Surrey / City

"We love it.

Here's one we did: http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/337941

We have far more ideas than we have time and willing playmates (actually, we've found that some people think it all a bit weird - particularly single guys)"

About to set up precisely the same role play?

Post new Message to Thread