Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Looking for naughty / horny ideas for new pictures... Please make some suggestion (kept it real and not Gangbang or f sucking 5 cocks)...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

F sucking 4 cocks ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Here's an idea,bit way out there but how about pics of you going down on her,or pics of you two having sex? Or pics of you posing provocatively? By you I mean the man.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Here's an idea,bit way out there but how about pics of you going down on her,or pics of you two having sex? Or pics of you posing provocatively? By you I mean the man."

Or even just some pics showing you both!

You are a couple - why not give others the chance to see what you both look like?

Radical - I know!

A

over a year ago

We have couple pictures but keep those for friends

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I'll quite happily see more of just the lady thanks. She's gorgeous. How about some outdoor shots or a bit of risque flashing. Love your pics

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"We have couple pictures but keep those for friends "

So in theory - how is anyone supposed to work out if you are (physically) attractive to them prior to becoming friends?

Clear visuals go a long way to helping you get interest from potential friends/meets.

Your choice of course - but would you be interested in a couple where you only got to see one half? And upon seeing the other and finding out they're not for you - do you not think it harder to politely decline than to have been able to avoid that awkward situation in the first place?

A

over a year ago

We attach a picture or pictures very simple and the rest is in the profile we are not quickly offend as most on here

over a year ago

"I'll quite happily see more of just the lady thanks. She's gorgeous. How about some outdoor shots or a bit of risque flashing. Love your pics "

Thanks

Post new Message to Thread