Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Am I in the wrong place?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm a married man looking for that extra spice in my life without the wife knowing, I know this is a site for swingers but my sex drive is far higher than the other half's

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"I'm a married man looking for that extra spice in my life without the wife knowing, I know this is a site for swingers but my sex drive is far higher than the other half's "
well try and spice it at home ,not on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol

Its ok for married woman on here looking for that bit extra but not married me !

There the rules

Simples

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Lol

Its ok for married woman on here looking for that bit extra but not married me !

There the rules

Simples"

Anyone of any sex can join for any reason they like but for some of us, cheating is cheating.

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Lol

There the rules

Simples"

i think its the same for any sex x

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"Lol

There the rules

Simples

Anyone of any sex can join for any reason they like but for some of us, cheating is cheating."

over a year ago

"Lol

There the rules

Simples

Anyone of any sex can join for any reason they like but for some of us, cheating is cheating."

I see your point but surely it's better with like minded no strings people

over a year ago

"Lol

There the rules

Simples

Anyone of any sex can join for any reason they like but for some of us, cheating is cheating. I see your point but surely it's better with like minded no strings people "

To be honest if your not sexually fulfilled with your partner/wife either talk to her about it or simply move on !

Lifes to short to spend it with the wrong person .

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"I'm a married man looking for that extra spice in my life without the wife knowing, I know this is a site for swingers but my sex drive is far higher than the other half's "

If you see yourself as a swinger I'd say you're not on the wrong site.

But be upfront on your profile and say you're married.

If you just fancy a fling then you could well be disappointed.

Also, be prepared to listen to those who are out to kick you - those who don't answer your question but simply weigh in with their self-righteous opinions about the state of your life, your relationship, your manners, your cheatin' heart without knowing anything about you or how you got here.

over a year ago

How would you feel if your wife joined the site, without your knowledge, giving the same reasons?

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"How would you feel if your wife joined the site, without your knowledge, giving the same reasons?"

over a year ago

"How would you feel if your wife joined the site, without your knowledge, giving the same reasons? "

I think she's on here ! Lol

And she's got 50 verifications

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Lol

There the rules

Simples

Anyone of any sex can join for any reason they like but for some of us, cheating is cheating. I see your point but surely it's better with like minded no strings people "

Are you trying to justify cheating on your wife? Why is having sex with a swinger 'better'? Do you think she would see that or would she quote it in the divorce papers?

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

"How would you feel if your wife joined the site, without your knowledge, giving the same reasons?

And she's got 50 verifications "

She's here sucking my cock x

over a year ago

"How would you feel if your wife joined the site, without your knowledge, giving the same reasons?

She's here sucking my cock x"

She was sucking mine an hour ago !

Says her husband doesn't fulfil her needs

over a year ago

Women post here looking for a shoulder to cry on while shes on her cheating so I dont see why the OP should get any hassle for it

over a year ago

"How would you feel if your wife joined the site, without your knowledge, giving the same reasons?"
honestly I'm a firm believer in what I don't know don't hurt me

over a year ago

She's here sucking my cock x

She was sucking mine an hour ago !

Says her husband doesn't fulfil her needs"

tell me how 2 do so then it'll save both of us time

By *eneral HysteriaMan
over a year ago

Newcastle

This could get a bit tasty this one

over a year ago

Lol

I suppose no e of the sixty odd guys youve met were married ? Pmpl

Atleast thats what they told u

over a year ago

"Lol

Yep, you're right. There are a significant number of cheating liars on this site.

I'm still not sure why me asking the OP some genuine questions has attracted so much vitriol."

at least I'm not a liar

over a year ago

"Lol

There the rules

Simples"

I don't agree with either but I'm not perfect myself and I have no right to judge others. To the OP, make sure this is actually something you want to do... It really is something huge and always end in hurt.

over a year ago

"Lol

Also sure she's been in s relationship during one of her million veris "

are you her stalker?

over a year ago

"Lol

There the rules

Simples

I don't agree with either but I'm not perfect myself and I have no right to judge others. To the OP, make sure this is actually something you want to do... It really is something huge and always end in hurt."

good sound advice... Thanks

over a year ago

wow its nice to see we are such a non - judgemental crowd

if you dont want to meet married people thats your choice but really is behaving like school children necessary.

if people are honest about their marital state dont judge them being on here and we wont judge the number of verifications other people have be it lots or few

over a year ago

Honesty really isn't the best policy on here when cheating on a partner, as you may have already guessed. Personally I do not judge others quite so easily as some.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"wow its nice to see we are such a non - judgemental crowd

if you dont want to meet married people thats your choice but really is behaving like school children necessary.

if people are honest about their marital state dont judge them being on here and we wont judge the number of verifications other people have be it lots or few"

Actually, judging someone is human nature and entirely normal. I have been insulted for asking the OP questions, very simple ones.

I think what the OP wanted was for one of us to pat him on the back and tell him it's ok but that's for him to decide.

If you are in a relationship and are having sex with another person and your partner doesn't know, it's cheating. That's not a judgement, it's a fact.

over a year ago

Joking aside

I must verify my earlier point .

Try talking to your wife ?

She may wanna swing with u ?

Woman can suprise u at times .

If your married then its cheating and not swinging

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Honest opinion.

yes and no,

This is a swingers site so no its not about cheating and you will find many here that are very against cheating, and uphold those morals strongly, however you will find some that dont mind/ turn a blind eye etc, the best and fairest thing to everyone (on here not your wife) is to put it in your profile so they can make an informed decision whether to meet you, that doesn't make you honest but at least you arent dragging others into your web of lies, so to sum it up,

yes you are in the wrong place because primarily this is a swingers site and swinging has absolutely nothing to do with cheating and,

No you arent in the wrong the place because this site is now used by many others so you will find people that will play with cheats.

over a year ago

"Honest opinion.

yes and no,

This is a swingers site so no its not about cheating and you will find many here that are very against cheating, and uphold those morals strongly, however you will find some that dont mind/ turn a blind eye etc, the best and fairest thing to everyone (on here not your wife) is to put it in your profile so they can make an informed decision whether to meet you, that doesn't make you honest but at least you arent dragging others into your web of lies, so to sum it up,

yes you are in the wrong place because primarily this is a swingers site and swinging has absolutely nothing to do with cheating and,

No you arent in the wrong the place because this site is now used by many others so you will find people that will play with cheats."

thanks I have added it to my profile earlier

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Honest opinion.

yes and no,

No you arent in the wrong the place because this site is now used by many others so you will find people that will play with cheats. thanks I have added it to my profile earlier "

Good call OP. It gives people more information to make their choices.

over a year ago

No your in the right place op, many women in the same situation as well.

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Anyone ask that question you attached ?

By *moSexGeeksCouple
over a year ago

Warwick

Are you guys for real?

If you have to ask that question of if it's right or wrong... My friend, you already know the answer.

Asking if this is the right site... Well all you saying "No" are not the ones to say it isn't. People come on here searching for people with odd fantasies, camwhoring(not that anything is wrong with it) or meet half a couple because the girls hotter. who are you to say people who want married men or women are not welcome? Who are you to say married people can't join a site dedicated to sex with open minded people.

Technically nearly everyone on this site has committed adultery. So don't even tell him he is on the wrong site. (emphasis on the word technically)

Sorry for the rant. I hate when people try make someone feel unwelcome especially when it's a site for open minded people.

J

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Okay, many may or may not agree with the OP on this matter.

Who are we to judge anyone. It's a personal matter for the OP. No one else.

Every one has the same right to be on here.

At least the guy is being honest about his status, please, give him a break.

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh and just to add, if it were the OP's wife that was on here instead I would defend her right to be on Fab too. . . It's not our business.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 05:44:45]

over a year ago

If that was so easy

over a year ago

"Oh and just to add, if it were the OP's wife that was on here instead I would defend her right to be on Fab too. . . It's not our business.

"

he made it our buisness when he put a post up asking !!!

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 19/03/15 05:56:57]

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Neither you nor i have the right to dictate who should and who shouldn't be on Fab. . His reasons are a matter for himself and his wife.

Every heard the saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"?

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

If the ratios were reversed and men were not a plague of locusts on here, the answer would be yes.

Supply and demand means the pickings will be slim I am afraid. But I have seen profiles of ladies who meet married men.

They do demand honesty though.

Fortunately, I, as a single guy, can lie like a cheap carpet...

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

You are a cheat and I hope your missus gives you hell to pay

over a year ago

I cant believe im lost for words... Wtf!?

over a year ago

"Lol

There the rules

Simples

lol A lot here say no strings but looking for lovers really . So you better look out .

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Neither you nor i have the right to dictate who should and who shouldn't be on Fab. . His reasons are a matter for himself and his wife.

Every heard the saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"?"

If you don't want people commenting on your private life dont start a thread asking for comments!!!

over a year ago

"Oh and just to add, if it were the OP's wife that was on here instead I would defend her right to be on Fab too. . . It's not our business.

"

Maybe she is here too . lol I know people who found the other half on here as a single . And was hurt thinking after 15 years they really never new them at all . I say whats good for one is good for both .

over a year ago

"Neither you nor i have the right to dictate who should and who shouldn't be on Fab. . His reasons are a matter for himself and his wife.

Every heard the saying "let he who is without sin cast the first stone"?

If you don't want people commenting on your private life dont start a thread asking for comments!!!"

over a year ago

Yes but most couples wouldnt say anything if the lady decided to meet with them but guys are branded cheats by most people my friend came of here because of the abuse he got i know its not right but to abuse one sex and not another is wrong

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

Do you love your wife?

Really genuinely love, couldn't live without her?

Before you meet someone perhaps you could try some couples counselling?

There may be a reason why her sex drive is low. And if she discovers your secret that could really hurt her.

Sometimes finding sex elsewhere is not the answer.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

I think for most people that if they disagree with a man cheating on his wife they would also disagree with a woman cheating on her husband.

Those who don't care wouldn't mind either way.

I doubt very much there are many people on here (and ive never seen one yet) that would lecture a cheating hubby and pat a cheating wife on the back.

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm really glad that post said 'technically nearly' everyone has cheated on here at one time'!!.... Otherwise I would have been very peeved, being I've been single every minute I've been on this site!!!

over a year ago

"Yes but most couples wouldnt say anything if the lady decided to meet with them but guys are branded cheats by most people my friend came of here because of the abuse he got i know its not right but to abuse one sex and not another is wrong "
Yes your right . Woman can get away with a lot here as men are 2 a penny its a numbers game and men out number woman 7 to 1 or 10 to 1 100 to 1 not sure but that's why. Woman don't have to look nice to get a shag woman could have a bag over there head and get 100 s of letters asking for a shag married or not . Now if woman 2 a penny they would not be so picky maybe and married ones would not be so welcome ...lol xx

over a year ago

"Lol

There the rules

Simples"

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I think for most people that if they disagree with a man cheating on his wife they would also disagree with a woman cheating on her husband.

I doubt very much there are many people on here (and ive never seen one yet) that would lecture a cheating hubby and pat a cheating wife on the back. "

You're right, they don't pat a cheating wife on the back but the same people that ridicule the cheating man and make out he's the devil's spawn will turn round to a cheating wife and offer to give her, in the case of the hypocritical critical men, what her husband can't/won't give.

The hypocritical critical women say fuck fall to the cheating female.

You've been on here long enough to realise that.

over a year ago

You can justify it to yourself in whatever way you want, but at the end of the day you can't think much of your spouse if you are playing away behind her back.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I think for most people that if they disagree with a man cheating on his wife they would also disagree with a woman cheating on her husband.

I doubt very much there are many people on here (and ive never seen one yet) that would lecture a cheating hubby and pat a cheating wife on the back.

You're right, they don't pat a cheating wife on the back but the same people that ridicule the cheating man and make out he's the devil's spawn will turn round to a cheating wife and offer to give her, in the case of the hypocritical critical men, what her husband can't/won't give.

The hypocritical critical women say fuck fall to the cheating female.

You've been on here long enough to realise that.

"

I wouldn't. Cheaters are cheaters as far as I'm concerned.

I see lots of profiles every day where men are actively looking for married woman and have seen many threads from guys stating the same. Don't think I've ever seen a profile or a thread from a woman asking for the same thing. Not saying it doesn't happen but its rare.

over a year ago

You don't find here a lot of woman that feel the need to publicise their extra martial affairs in the forums. A lot say very little and just enjoy themselves .. I just think people need to wright on profiles so people get the choice to meet or not.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"I wouldn't. Cheaters are cheaters as far as I'm concerned.

I see lots of profiles every day where men are actively looking for married woman and have seen many threads from guys stating the same. Don't think I've ever seen a profile or a thread from a woman asking for the same thing. Not saying it doesn't happen but its rare. "

There are many 'popular' female contributors to the forums whose profiles state they are married/in a relationship but they do not receive the comments men in a similar position get. The attached man will often get snide remarks.

Granted, it's rare to see a female start an 'Is it okay to cheat?' thread but when they do start a thread about a topic and happen to mentioned they are attached and on here without their partner's knowledge they hardly get anything said, if at all.

Not the case if you're a bloke.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

Why not invite her along. Her sex drive maybe lower as she's bored. Someone new may perk her libido up.

You never know unless you ask?

;)

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

I see lots of profiles every day where men are actively looking for married woman and have seen many threads from guys stating te same. Don't think I've ever seen a profile or a thread from a woman asking for the same thing. Not saying it doesn't happen but its rare.

There are many 'popular' female contributors to the forums whose profiles state they are married/in a relationship but they do not receive the comments men in a similar position get. The attached man will often get snide remarks.

Granted, it's rare to see a female start an 'Is it okay to cheat?' thread but when they do start a thread about a topic and happen to mentioned they are attached and on here without their partner's knowledge they hardly get anything said, if at all.

"

That's a simple supply and demand issue.

When something is rare more people are willing to loosen their initial principles.

If there was an over supply of females then those cheating would get similar responses to the cheating men.

over a year ago

I see lots of profiles every day where men are actively looking for married woman and have seen many threads from guys stating the same. Don't think I've ever seen a profile or a thread from a woman asking for the same thing. Not saying it doesn't happen but its rare.

"

It will never change .. I have seen posts here men saying lovely things . There was a post once about fat men with beer tummies woman saying no would never meet made over weight men feel bad and a lot of the woman saying this was big themselves and men saying how they love BBWs now its just not the same here for both sexes one get away with being big the others don't its seen as lovely.

over a year ago

She's here sucking my cock x"

Wait a minute, you were just backing him up a min ago, now you're taking the piss?

By *ustyBrunette35Couple
over a year ago

birmingham

You're not in the wrong place

From my experiences on here of both men and women this is most definetly the place for you!

over a year ago

some people aren't as nice as what they think they are so their partner feels the need to be with someone else, thing is they will never be able to see that, its always the other persons fault and not theirs.

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"That's a simple supply and demand issue.

When something is rare more people are willing to loosen their initial principles.

If there was an over supply of females then those cheating would get similar responses to the cheating men.

"

Supply and demand dictates that women who wouldn't get a look-in if the male/female ratio were reversed get an overinflated sense of self.

The rest is hypocrisy.

over a year ago

Not the wrong place !!!

BUT it would be a much better place if it was ONLY swingers in my opinion it's then less drama!

over a year ago

"Not the wrong place !!!

BUT it would be a much better place if it was ONLY swingers in my opinion it's then less drama! "

And some will say only swingers are couples ... people cant win here as everyone is different a real mix.

over a year ago

Here's a thought, just quietly go about your business on here, inform others of your situation in your profile or early on in a conversation so they can make an informed decision. Some will want to meet you, others won't. If you're questioning why you are on here or if its right for you, it probably isn't. Good luck.

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"

Probably because commenting on people's peofiles unless they have specifically asked for it is against forum rules.

If anyone started a thread male or female asking if it's ok to cheat then my reply would be the same.

over a year ago

op why ask if you should be here ..... that I find worrying in itself as if your not sure maybe you should not be ... This could cost you your marriage is it a risk worth taking.? Ask your self that .

over a year ago

"Not the wrong place !!!

BUT it would be a much better place if it was ONLY swingers in my opinion it's then less drama! And some will say only swingers are couples ... people cant win here as everyone is different a real mix. "

it certainly is a mixed bag ... you just need to make it clear in your profile what you are and what your looking for I swing with a fb or alone so best of both

over a year ago

To the OP, you'll be surprised how many charming, good looking, handsome, fit, toned and sexually active guys are on here, all of prime age to be husband or boyfriend material, are genuine singles and have been for years (oh and make a point of telling everyone how different they are 'cos they're genuinely single )

Yeah, as I say, a surprisingly high number

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

I have removed some posts, if you quoted that post while giving your views they had to go too so you will have to post again sorry.

over a year ago

"Not the wrong place !!!

BUT it would be a much better place if it was ONLY swingers in my opinion it's then less drama! "

There wouldn't be many people on here if it were only swingers.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"Lol

There the rules

Simples

Ahh but you see, swinging isn't cheating.

My husband can have sex with any woman he wants..... as long as I know about it. The minute he does it behind my back, then we have a problem. Well I say we, I actually mean his testicles will have a very big problem

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"How would you feel if your wife joined the site, without your knowledge, giving the same reasons? honestly I'm a firm believer in what I don't know don't hurt me "

Unfortunately this is not true, in close bonded relationship especially, lies and any betrayal of trust will impact on the other party, it is a spiritual reality.

By *uckandbunnyCouple
over a year ago

In your bed

The phrase what you don't know won't hurt you is wrong. But it assumes you can keep that lack of knowledge from them indefinitely.

It's possible. Maybe probable. I don't know the stats. But it's far from certain. Therefore a pointless statement.

Just get her on here and let her have some fun too. How selfish not to share this place with the one you share everything else with.

Surely she deserves some fun too.

Post new Message to Thread