Back to Swingers Chat

Fantasy Lists... What's on yours?

Jump to newest

By *lutmeup500 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Here's mine as per my profile.

New things I need to try:

1. Firstly, I really would love to get back into craving anal as much as I used to. A while ago I tried double anal - which kills (please don't try it), and it destroyed my confidence! When I'm back from my break would love to become an anal loving slut again.

2. With anal sorted - figging needs to be tried!

3. An all girl orgy or a reverse gangbang. Even a mfff will suffice! Just the thought of it - making out and fingering in a club; teasing all the guys; taking it back to a hotel and just kissing necks, playing with each others hair and washing each other in the shower - then pulling out the bed restrains and strapons and DPing each other all night long! Feasting on pussy and tits at the same time. Mmm!

4. A gangbang in a church/chapel.

5. Proper bondage with a trusted dom.

6. Having a cuck/sub, switching roles for once and attempting dominatrix mode.

7. A strapon/bi only party with just me and bi men/tvs.

8. Need to hire/use a sybian, doxy and fucking machine.

9. Dogging.

10. A gangbang with men aged 48-75 only.

11. A filmed gangbang.

12. A m - ts - f threesome or an all bi m m ts f foursome. Would love a fuck chain - me fucking the ts with my strapon, one of the guys fucking me and the other guy fucking him... All at the same time! Maybe the chain could be even longer!

13. A hotel gangbang in which I'm blindfolded...with a steady flow of men coming and going all day and night.

14. A gangbang in which all the men wear gimp masks.

15. Being the slut at a stag!

16. An oiled-up gangbang. Baby oil, lots of it!

17. A bit out there but in addition to sploshing fun..using piss or milk with enemas...

18. Sucking the tits of a pregnant lactating woman! Would love a threesome with a pregnant wife and husband.

19. Two smaller ideas but - 19a. Having my pussy/ass gaped and held open with a speculum while two guys piss inside...then getting out the straws and having them both blow bubbles and slurp the mess up from my holes! 19b. Turning food play up a notch.. Making a fruit smoothie and funnelling it into my ass or pussy, walking around a bit and then decanting it over a willing face or mouth.

What's on your list?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Here's mine as per my profile.

New things I need to try:

1. Firstly, I really would love to get back into craving anal as much as I used to. A while ago I tried double anal - which kills (please don't try it), and it destroyed my confidence! When I'm back from my break would love to become an anal loving slut again.

2. With anal sorted - figging needs to be tried!

3. An all girl orgy or a reverse gangbang. Even a mfff will suffice! Just the thought of it - making out and fingering in a club; teasing all the guys; taking it back to a hotel and just kissing necks, playing with each others hair and washing each other in the shower - then pulling out the bed restrains and strapons and DPing each other all night long! Feasting on pussy and tits at the same time. Mmm!

4. A gangbang in a church/chapel.

5. Proper bondage with a trusted dom.

6. Having a cuck/sub, switching roles for once and attempting dominatrix mode.

7. A strapon/bi only party with just me and bi men/tvs.

8. Need to hire/use a sybian, doxy and fucking machine.

9. Dogging.

10. A gangbang with men aged 48-75 only.

11. A filmed gangbang.

12. A m - ts - f threesome or an all bi m m ts f foursome. Would love a fuck - me fucking the ts with my strapon, one of the guys fucking me and the other guy fucking him... All at the same time! Maybe the chain could be even longer!

13. A hotel gangbang in which I'm blindfolded...with a steady flow of men coming and going all day and night.

14. A gangbang in which all the men wear gimp masks.

15. Being the slut at a stag!

16. An oiled-up gangbang. Baby oil, lots of it!

17. A bit out there but in addition to sploshing fun..using piss or milk with enemas...

18. Sucking the tits of a pregnant lactating woman! Would love a threesome with a pregnant wife and husband.

19. Two smaller ideas but - 19a. Having my pussy/ass gaped and held open with a speculum while two guys piss inside...then getting out the straws and having them both blow bubbles and slurp the mess up from my holes! 19b. Turning food play up a notch.. Making a fruit smoothie and funnelling it into my ass or pussy, walking around a bit and then decanting it over a willing face or mouth.

What's on your list?"

You entire list just made it onto my list.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

D made a fucking machine at work it was really good. But bloody loud but then so was i

Fucked in a graveyard but not a gang bang

Bi guy play yes defo want to try.

Piss enema yes but in the pussy also want to try

Post new Message to Thread