Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Fantasies - tick

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Following on from another thread.

What have been the fantasies that you've had, that you've managed to tick off your list?

I don't have such a list so having a nosey at what you guys have been up to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You go first.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

New things I need to try:

1. Firstly, I really would love to get back into craving anal as much as I used to. A while ago I tried double anal - which kills (please don't try it), and it destroyed my confidence! When I'm back from my break would love to become an anal loving slut again.

2. With anal sorted - figging needs to be tried!

3. An all girl orgy or a reverse gangbang. Even a mfff will suffice! Just the thought of it - making out and fingering in a club; teasing all the guys; taking it back to a hotel and just kissing necks, playing with each others hair and washing each other in the shower - then pulling out the bed restrains and strapons and DPing each other all night long! Feasting on pussy and tits at the same time. Mmm!

4. A gangbang in a church/chapel.

5. Proper bondage with a trusted dom.

6. Having a cuck/sub, switching roles for once and attempting dominatrix mode.

7. A strapon/bi only party with just me and bi men/tvs.

8. Need to hire/use a sybian, doxy and fucking machine.

9. Dogging.

10. A gangbang with men aged 48-75 only.

11. A filmed gangbang.

12. A m - ts - f threesome or an all bi m m ts f foursome. Would love a fuck chain - me fucking the ts with my strapon, one of the guys fucking me and the other guy fucking him... All at the same time! Maybe the chain could be even longer!

13. A hotel gangbang in which I'm blindfolded...with a steady flow of men coming and going all day and night.

14. A gangbang in which all the men wear gimp masks.

15. Being the slut at a stag!

16. An oiled-up gangbang. Baby oil, lots of it!

17. A bit out there but in addition to sploshing fun..using piss or milk with enemas...

18. Sucking the tits of a pregnant lactating woman! Would love a threesome with a pregnant wife and husband.

19. Two smaller ideas but - 19a. Having my pussy/ass gaped and held open with a speculum while two guys piss inside...then getting out the straws and having them both blow bubbles and slurp the mess up from my holes! 19b. Turning food play up a notch.. Making a fruit smoothie and funnelling it into my ass or pussy, walking around a bit and then decanting it over a willing face or mouth.

over a year ago

I'm out.

over a year ago

I'm trying to make a list you see.

over a year ago

"

13. A hotel gangbang in which I'm blindfolded...with a steady flow of men coming and going all day and night.

17. A bit out there but in addition to sploshing fun..using piss or milk with enemas...

"

You winked me earlier today.

Never in a billion fucking years would I meet.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

It was re your sploshing comment! Made me chuckle that you seem so anti it! You should try it

over a year ago

Good evening, I'm your local Conservative candid.......SLAM!!!!

Sure some of them would be game!...... x x

over a year ago

"

You winked me earlier today.

Never in a billion fucking years would I meet. "

over a year ago

I didn't know half the fantasies on slutmeups list existed

Is 19a safe to do?!

Mine are way to ordinary to share now!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"New things I need to try:

1. Firstly, I really would love to get back into craving anal as much as I used to. A while ago I tried double anal - which kills (please don't try it), and it destroyed my confidence! When I'm back from my break would love to become an anal loving slut again.

3. An all girl orgy or a reverse gangbang. Even a mfff will suffice! Just the thought of it - making out and fingering in a club; teasing all the guys; taking it back to a hotel and just kissing necks, playing with each others hair and washing each other in the shower - then pulling out the bed restrains and strapons and DPing each other all night long! Feasting on pussy and tits at the same time. Mmm!

9. Dogging.

11. A filmed gangbang.

12. A m - ts - f threesome or an all bi m m ts f foursome. Would love a fuck chain - me fucking the ts with my strapon, one of the guys fucking me and the other guy fucking him... All at the same time! Maybe the chain could be even longer!

18. Sucking the tits of a pregnant lactating woman! Would love a threesome with a pregnant wife and husband.

19. Two smaller ideas but - 19a. Having my pussy/ass gaped and held open with a speculum while two guys piss inside...then getting out the straws and having them both blow bubbles and slurp the mess up from my holes! 19b. Turning food play up a notch.. Making a fruit smoothie and funnelling it into my ass or pussy, walking around a bit and then decanting it over a willing face or mouth."

Jaysus!!!!!

over a year ago

To experience a psychological Dom/sub dynamic.

And dp

over a year ago

"It was re your sploshing comment! Made me chuckle that you seem so anti it! You should try it "

Sploshing is the least of his worries after reading your "to do" list

over a year ago

"It was re your sploshing comment! Made me chuckle that you seem so anti it! You should try it

Sploshing is the least of his worries after reading your "to do" list "

I guess my point was shit could get worse...

The only thing missing was being anal pounded with a splintered fucking dildo on that list.

over a year ago

"It was re your sploshing comment! Made me chuckle that you seem so anti it! You should try it

The only thing missing was being anal pounded with a splintered fucking dildo on that list. "

over a year ago

The only thing missing was being anal pounded with a splintered fucking dildo on that list.

"

Well she wants this too:

"

19a. Having my pussy/ass gaped and held open with a speculum while two guys piss inside...then getting out the straws and having them both blow bubbles and slurp the mess up from my holes! "

over a year ago

Well, at least she's got the list. May not be everyones cup of tea. But, that is one heck of a list.

over a year ago

9. Dogging.

11. A filmed gangbang.

19. Two smaller ideas but - 19a. Having my pussy/ass gaped and held open with a speculum while two guys piss inside...then getting out the straws and having them both blow bubbles and slurp the mess up from my holes! 19b. Turning food play up a notch.. Making a fruit smoothie and funnelling it into my ass or pussy, walking around a bit and then decanting it over a willing face or mouth."

Blimey that's a list and a half :/.

over a year ago

"It was re your sploshing comment! Made me chuckle that you seem so anti it! You should try it "

Looks like you've already done most of it from your list going by your photos lol..and 19?? Jeez :/. Darcy

over a year ago

9. Dogging.

11. A filmed gangbang.

19. Two smaller ideas but - 19a. Having my pussy/ass gaped and held open with a speculum while two guys piss inside...then getting out the straws and having them both blow bubbles and slurp the mess up from my holes! 19b. Turning food play up a notch.. Making a fruit smoothie and funnelling it into my ass or pussy, walking around a bit and then decanting it over a willing face or mouth.

Jaysus!!!!! "

at 19 the only thing on my wish list , was having enough cash to go out at the weekend!

God how times have changed lol

Her

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Oh dear...comments were amusing till the age thing cropped up.

Seriously?

So it's fine for attached men on here to cheat without partners consent, but a single young girl can't enjoy?

Hmm, seems odd to me!

over a year ago

"Oh dear...comments were amusing till the age thing cropped up.

Seriously?

So it's fine for attached men on here to cheat without partners consent, but a single young girl can't enjoy?

Hmm, seems odd to me!"

Have you ever read any of the attached men cheating threads? They don't go well....

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

It still stands that fabs is full of them!

over a year ago

"

Mine are way to ordinary to share now!"

Me too I'm keeping schtum

over a year ago

9. Dogging.

11. A filmed gangbang.

Jaysus!!!!!

at 19 the only thing on my wish list , was having enough cash to go out at the weekend!

God how times have changed lol

Her"

over a year ago

"It still stands that fabs is full of them!"

Yeah but they get a load of shit (as do married women - I should know) - I guess my point is there's always something someone doesn't agree with so don't take it so personally.

over a year ago

Seriously?

Hmm, seems odd to me!"

I wasn't having a pop at ya hun , what I said was said in jest!x

over a year ago

I see Pops trying to get ideas out of all.

Her

over a year ago

Seriously?

Hmm, seems odd to me!

I wasn't having a pop at ya hun , what I said was said in jest!x"

To be fair I thought you was bullshitting untill I saw your pics..and the age thing Will get bought up..19...jeez I'm 42 and I couldn't do a list like that lol. At least you know what your into I guess lol and your not afraid to say it. Darcy

over a year ago

Don't they grow up quickly thesedays ? Lol

over a year ago

"I see Pops trying to get ideas out of all.

Her"

Shhhhhh

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Control...... one word !

By *on1Man
over a year ago

spain

Great message

over a year ago

9. Dogging.

11. A filmed gangbang.

Wow. You're now officially my favourite.

Post new Message to Thread