Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

asking to meet alone

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

why do a lot of blokes ask this?Logged on this morning to have a nosey,next minute,hey sexy can u meet me now while hubbys at work,its just bad manners and rude.Anybody else get messages like those?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It is a regular thing for us here also. Just laugh it off!

By *MLETCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"It is a regular thing for us here also. Just laugh it off! "

over a year ago

I get this - even though I meet alone, one wanted to do it in secret behind my husbands back!

Instant block. Was gutted as I'd been chatting to him for a while!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

In my experience as the fem half of a former couples profile and of being a single fem, it happens less often as the male half of the couple asking for a sneaky meet behind the mrs' back

By *jandjbCouple
over a year ago

Nr Manchester

Your profile makes it clear that you will look for single men if you want one. However this kind of thing makes it clear why couples start to add things to their profile such as "we both read these messages " "we only ever meet as a couple " or whatever you think is appropriate. There has to be some balance as some profiles come across as mainly or entirely negative.

Him

over a year ago

Maybe he doesn't want his hubby to find out?

over a year ago

We get loads of guys asking to me to meet behind bruces back. Don't know why they think he won't read the messages .

He blocks all those that just send a message aimed at just me.

Jen x

over a year ago

Was this off a mm couple then?

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Best we got was, "Lets meet up seeing he's away, I want to cum on your wedding ring." - Right......

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Best we got was, "Lets meet up seeing he's away, I want to cum on your wedding ring." - Right......"

What a charmer

Oh wait i mean disrespectful twat!

over a year ago

We don't even bother to reply when we get those

over a year ago

"I get this - even though I meet alone, one wanted to do it in secret behind my husbands back!

Instant block. Was gutted as I'd been chatting to him for a while!"

Yes we've had this too - really disheartening when you have trusted them

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"Best we got was, "Lets meet up seeing he's away, I want to cum on your wedding ring." - Right......

What a charmer

"

Think it showed the caliber of the person when we messaged back. "I haven't gone yet."

Got blocked for some reason.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

its not only single guys on here that do it lots of the guys from cpls are up to it too or so a few of my female friends have told me unless its just an irish thing.

over a year ago

Instant block.

over a year ago

"Best we got was, "Lets meet up seeing he's away, I want to cum on your wedding ring." - Right......"

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

"Best we got was, "Lets meet up seeing he's away, I want to cum on your wedding ring." - Right......

What a charmer

Think it showed the caliber of the person when we messaged back. "I haven't gone yet."

Got blocked for some reason. "

Love this idea!

B

over a year ago

"Your profile makes it clear that you will look for single men if you want one. However this kind of thing makes it clear why couples start to add things to their profile such as "we both read these messages " "we only ever meet as a couple " or whatever you think is appropriate. There has to be some balance as some profiles come across as mainly or entirely negative.

Him"

I really wouldn't bother updating a profile to have things like that. Respectful guys don't need reminding. The dickheads that send mail like that don't read profiles anyway.

I use it as an 'idiot filter'. If they show themselves to be tossers in that way, it's easy to ignore them. No stress. x

By *onfusedrichMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

Lets be honest, all of us men are attracted to the female of a couple first and foremost but the feeling of knowing a woman is enjoying your company even though her special man (hubby/bf/partner) is there is a really unique feeling ! And of course know he is turned on watching you pleasure his special lady ! .....Any man who jepardises his chances of meeting that sexy woman that inspired him to make contact in the first place, by asking to meet her alone is A. An idiot that spoils this site for the genuine guys. And B. Missing out of a special experience ! Just my thoughts for what they're worth. Lol.

over a year ago

"Lets be honest, all of us men are attracted to the female of a couple first and foremost but the feeling of knowing a woman is enjoying your company even though her special man (hubby/bf/partner) is there is a really unique feeling ! And of course know he is turned on watching you pleasure his special lady ! .....Any man who jepardises his chances of meeting that sexy woman that inspired him to make contact in the first place, by asking to meet her alone is A. An idiot that spoils this site for the genuine guys. And B. Missing out of a special experience ! Just my thoughts for what they're worth. Lol. "

over a year ago

We have spoke to some wonderful men on here,and can feel for those that are genuine.Its all to obvious that when we get messages like that,they always ask "who am i talking to"?when we answer the female,they seem to pounce and the next minute its all gone dirty talk.Maybe we are also a bit niave as well,so lesson learned and time to set filters we think.Shame but its really put her off.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 13:09:43]

over a year ago

"Lets be honest, all of us men are attracted to the female of a couple first and foremost but the feeling of knowing a woman is enjoying your company even though her special man (hubby/bf/partner) is there is a really unique feeling ! And of course know he is turned on watching you pleasure his special lady ! ..... "

I used to meet a cuckold couple on here regularly for 5 months and that was the turn on for me.

It's a 3-way thing and a turn on for all involved.

over a year ago

over a year ago

We have it on our profile don't ask us to meet alone you will be blocked, so if they ask they get blocked,

By *ouple_SpondonCouple
over a year ago

Spondon

We've never had a female from a MF cpl ask to meet us by herself but the males from MF cpl's do it quite often.

We also get several messages supposedly from the female asking if we'd meet just the male.

Hmm, next time we should agree but only after talking on the phone to the female straight away.

over a year ago

Don't understand why men would do this not as if there isn't enough single ladies!!! A good couple is impossible to find and a delight when you find one.

Don't want a couple just go to the single females

over a year ago

Hey, what time does hubby start work?

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

I've had a quite a few males from couples asking to meet me behind their partners back... I simply say no thankyou and move on.

By *eovilcouple76Couple
over a year ago

yeovil

Getting this a lot already. Was ignoring them. Now just blocking them.

By *onfusedrichMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

I honestly didnt think this so common, wont be long before the genuine men cant get any meets !

over a year ago

"I honestly didnt think this so common, wont be long before the genuine men cant get any meets ! "
This is why a lot of fellas struggle,that and blank profiles with zero effort that cant acommodate and are looking for a 99 year old

over a year ago

"I've had a quite a few males from couples asking to meet me behind their partners back... I simply say no thankyou and move on. "

Yes, me too! If I haven't met them I assume its a fake couples profile, but every couple I've met the male has approached me to meet behind her back. Part of the reason I lost faith in fab and am no longer meeting!

over a year ago

"I've had a quite a few males from couples asking to meet me behind their partners back... I simply say no thankyou and move on.

Yes, me too! If I haven't met them I assume its a fake couples profile, but every couple I've met the male has approached me to meet behind her back. Part of the reason I lost faith in fab and am no longer meeting!"

By *onfusedrichMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

"I honestly didnt think this so common, wont be long before the genuine men cant get any meets ! This is why a lot of fellas struggle,that and blank profiles with zero effort that cant acommodate and are looking for a 99 year old "

That sounds like my profile ? Lol....im genuine and have met some great couples on here but i know what you mean. ??

over a year ago

We get them. We just ignore them. Even though we both do meet alone. It's a joint decision not a cheating one. Some people do spoil it for others.

By *lanemikeMan
over a year ago

Bolton

I want you BOTH......!!!!

over a year ago

"Your profile makes it clear that you will look for single men if you want one. However this kind of thing makes it clear why couples start to add things to their profile such as "we both read these messages " "we only ever meet as a couple " or whatever you think is appropriate. There has to be some balance as some profiles come across as mainly or entirely negative.

Him

I really wouldn't bother updating a profile to have things like that. Respectful guys don't need reminding. The dickheads that send mail like that don't read profiles anyway.

I use it as an 'idiot filter'. If they show themselves to be tossers in that way, it's easy to ignore them. No stress. x "

Couldn't of put it better myself

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

This is one thing I've not asked someone. Having had a swingin partner myself in the past I think it's bad manners.

over a year ago

"I honestly didnt think this so common, wont be long before the genuine men cant get any meets ! This is why a lot of fellas struggle,that and blank profiles with zero effort that cant acommodate and are looking for a 99 year old "
Did I mention the ratio was 100 men to 1 woman or even more, if everyone would try and sign up as a man for a week, they would see how hard it really is lol.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"why do a lot of blokes ask this?Logged on this morning to have a nosey,next minute,hey sexy can u meet me now while hubbys at work,its just bad manners and rude.Anybody else get messages like those? "

We have this happen fairly regularly...I'm amazed at the stupidity of some people...if a woman wants to play solo surely she would either a) state it on the couples profile that she will play alone or b) have a singles profile.

over a year ago

Some couples do meet alone, if you don't ask you don't get

I get loads of messages from couples profile from the guy asking me to meet him alone

It happens both ways

over a year ago

"Some couples do meet alone, if you don't ask you don't get

I get loads of messages from couples profile from the guy asking me to meet him alone

It happens both ways "

Some indeed do meet alone.....I'm one half of a couple, any single meets that are looking likely to happen for me get pointed in the direction of my couples account and my g.f's account in the interests of being above board....I encourage communication between all parties prior to any play happening.....I never want to be that guy who plays alone off a couples profile with a Mrs who gives permission but stays silent in the background....I'm sure it does happen but it smacks of dishonesty to a lot of people including me...

over a year ago

"Lets be honest, all of us men are attracted to the female of a couple first and foremost "

What an extraordinarily heteronormative statement.

By *onfusedrichMan
over a year ago

Lichfield

"Lets be honest, all of us men are attracted to the female of a couple first and foremost

What an extraordinarily heteronormative statement."

Some people on here amaze me with their determination to ruin a perfectly sensible conversation !

Lol. I have to admit i had to look that word up ! I'm sorry if i offended anyone, i wasn't implying that a man could ONLY be interested in the female of a couple but being as the original poster, and as far as I can see, all the other people having this problem seem to be females of couples being asked to meet separately by men.I just gave my own opinion and even added a "for what its worth" ! I have no problem at all with the fact that my opinion may be worthless to PC brigade !.....I'll keep out of the forums in future.

over a year ago

"Lets be honest, all of us men are attracted to the female of a couple first and foremost

Some people on here amaze me with their determination to ruin a perfectly sensible conversation !

Lol. I have to admit i had to look that word up ! I'm sorry if i offended anyone, i wasn't implying that a man could ONLY be interested in the female of a couple but being as the original poster, and as far as I can see, all the other people having this problem seem to be females of couples being asked to meet separately by men.I just gave my own opinion and even added a "for what its worth" ! I have no problem at all with the fact that my opinion may be worthless to PC brigade !.....I'll keep out of the forums in future. "

dont leave the forums,your entitled to your opinion like all of us.If we all agreed wheres the debate to be had.

over a year ago

New update,hes now opened another profile mocking us,so think its time to report him again.

over a year ago

Lol. I have to admit i had to look that word up ! I'm sorry if i offended anyone, i wasn't implying that a man could ONLY be interested in the female of a couple but being as the original poster, and as far as I can see, all the other people having this problem seem to be females of couples being asked to meet separately by men.I just gave my own opinion and even added a "for what its worth" ! I have no problem at all with the fact that my opinion may be worthless to PC brigade !.....I'll keep out of the forums in future. dont leave the forums,your entitled to your opinion like all of us.If we all agreed wheres the debate to be had."

This!! Dnt go we need more unbiased opinions mate your penneth is worth as much as anyone elses !

over a year ago

What an extraordinarily heteronormative statement."

Well depends whether your straight or not really lol

By *untime512Man
over a year ago

Manchester

"why do a lot of blokes ask this?Logged on this morning to have a nosey,next minute,hey sexy can u meet me now while hubbys at work,its just bad manners and rude.Anybody else get messages like those? "

Id be privileged to meet you under your circumstances only you choose how when and wherever.. Haaa aslong as I get your panties to take home Id be happy

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

I end up getting asked quite often to meet guys alone although our profile quite clearly states we play together and dont meet single guys.

over a year ago

I know that Fab has a feedback system based on verifications but i find it quite limiting. As a new(ish) single male i want to be easily distinguished from all the DHs who are making my job 100x harder.

Possibly a basic star rating system could work. I use this in my day job to great affect when outsourcing work to 3rd parties...

The benefit is even if you don't want to meet up you can still inform other users whether they are *1 "c u next tues" or a *5 "why aren't polygamous marriages allowed" ?

This could be shown by the users name so that people are aware... Also could help reduce the number of missed meets and generally improve the standard of behaviour/manners

Anyway what do I know im a new single male...

over a year ago

We don't get this from single blokes as our filters are set - did have one 'lady' ask to meet Will alone when he explained I couldn't make the time/date - never seen him run so fast! Lol

Sara

Post new Message to Thread