Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

sperm donation

Jump to newest

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

As a former sperm donor myself (yes through a sperm bank) how many women or couples would use swinging as a way to get pregnant without going through such a facility? Just a question really.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"As a former sperm donor myself (yes through a sperm bank) how many women or couples would use swinging as a way to get pregnant without going through such a facility? Just a question really."

I would imagine not many proper swingers because bareback is dangerous.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I woulnt mind sharing my goodness to others

over a year ago

I would imagine that there are a handful of very desperate (and very stupid) women on here that will do literally anything to achieve a pregnancy. Very selfish of the woman I think - what a story to explain to the kid. And any guy who does bareback with strangers is an absolute idiot.... You can still be done for child maintainence payments however the child was conceived!

Women that want to get pregnant should go thru a registered sperm bank if they haven't got a partner etc.

over a year ago

"As a former sperm donor myself (yes through a sperm bank) how many women or couples would use swinging as a way to get pregnant without going through such a facility? Just a question really.

I would imagine not many proper swingers because bareback is dangerous."

Running across a busy motorway is dangerous. Bomb disposal is dangerous. Bareback is a just more risky than condom sex. Proportion please.

Throughout history a tiny minority of women have had casual sex to get pregnant when circumstances demand it. Swinging is just one way of finding that sperm donar.

Personally I believe the decision to breed is one of the biggest decisions of your life and the potential father needs to be very carefully chosen.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"As a former sperm donor myself (yes through a sperm bank) how many women or couples would use swinging as a way to get pregnant without going through such a facility? Just a question really.

Running across a busy motorway is dangerous. Bomb disposal is dangerous. Bareback is a just more risky than condom sex. Proportion please.

Throughout history a tiny minority of women have had casual sex to get pregnant when circumstances demand it. Swinging is just one way of finding that sperm donar.

Personally I believe the decision to breed is one of the biggest decisions of your life and the potential father needs to be very carefully chosen."

No proportion, unless your sexual partner is trusted and tested after every partner bareback is dangerous. You not heard about that woman who caught aids then proceeded to fuck around 300 men for revenge?

You can have an STD without knowing as a carrier, barebacking with new people is reckless, stupid, and dangerous.

over a year ago

Safe sex all the time guys have fun

over a year ago

Been asked a few times....that block button is really useful! Though admit to being almost tempted once.....

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

Im n9t advocating it myself just intresting to get folks opinons on it.

over a year ago

What an absolutely ridiculous and irresponsible suggestion

over a year ago

Personally I believe the decision to breed is one of the biggest decisions of your life and the potential father needs to be very carefully chosen.

No proportion, unless your sexual partner is trusted and tested after every partner bareback is dangerous. You not heard about that woman who caught aids then proceeded to fuck around 300 men for revenge?

You can have an STD without knowing as a carrier, barebacking with new people is reckless, stupid, and dangerous."

Did you hear about the man with AIDS and syphilis who secretly poked holes in his condoms so he could pass the diseases onto those who that thought they were safe?

Those people are psychopathic criminals and would do harm whatever the circumstances.

over a year ago

"Safe sex all the time guys have fun"

This post is about using a swinger as a sperm donor not unsafe sex.

over a year ago

I wouldnt. I dont want one of my own without its dad, even if he is a nob ! Wouldnt do a sperm bank either. I know there is cpls out there that cant have kids, but it would be in the back of my head for life, wondering. Fancy being told your father isnt your dad, be a lot to take in. I asked mine that once, he said "fuck knows" . . . . .cunt.

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

Exactly and im not being irresponsible just asking the question. Its no more irresponsible than how non swingers view swingers as being.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

People have used this way of having a baby probably since monogamy became accepted practice. I can't recall the exact facts but some royal blood lines used to be matrilineal because by witnessing the birth you could be sure who the mother was, I believe that royal births are still witnessed in some form but might have that bit wrong.

It isn't something I'd consider but I have children, conceived with no problem so it's easy for me to say that.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

You can have an STD without knowing as a carrier, barebacking with new people is reckless, stupid, and dangerous.

Did you hear about the man with AIDS and syphilis who secretly poked holes in his condoms so he could pass the diseases onto those who that thought they were safe?

Those people are psychopathic criminals and would do harm whatever the circumstances."

Exactly, one extreme to another but that's my point why take the risk? The potential risks of bareback far outweigh the risks of wrapping it up.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Those people are psychopathic criminals and would do harm whatever the circumstances.

Exactly, one extreme to another but that's my point why take the risk? The potential risks of bareback far outweigh the risks of wrapping it up. "

One of the risks of bareback is pregnancy which is what's required in the op. Statistically I wonder what the risk of pregnancy is compared to stds.

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

" Fancy being told your father isnt your dad, be a lot to take in."

I'm not our 5 year olds father - but I am his dad. There are plenty of guys out there bringing up some other 'sperm donor's' kids through choice (usually due to the pricks doing a runner the second they found out!).

But back to the OP.

I doubt any sane woman would use swinging to deliberately get pregnant.

I don't doubt that it happens though.

(Note the use of the word sane!)

I suspect they'd be better off hanging around bars where footballers frequent though - the pay off from the tabloids and the ongoing maintenance would be far more lucrative.

A

over a year ago

Thats not the point is it ? There are too many fartherless kids as it is.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"

Exactly, one extreme to another but that's my point why take the risk? The potential risks of bareback far outweigh the risks of wrapping it up. "

No they don't.

It is true using a condom doe reduce the risks but it is not true to say The potential risks of bareback far outweigh the risks of wrapping it up.

The risks are really relatively small.

The real questions are are you aware of the risks and if so are you willing to take the risk?

One of the biggest problems these days is people believe there is something called safe sex there isn't.

If one takes part in any sexual activity the best one can do is reduce the risk to what is acceptable to oneself.

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"

Exactly, one extreme to another but that's my point why take the risk? The potential risks of bareback far outweigh the risks of wrapping it up.

No they don't.

It is true using a condom doe reduce the risks but it is not true to say The potential risks of bareback far outweigh the risks of wrapping it up.

The real questions are are you aware of the risks and if so are you willing to take the risk?

One of the biggest problems these days is people believe there is something called safe sex there isn't.

If one takes part in any sexual activity the best one can do is reduce the risk to what is acceptable to oneself."

It doesn't matter if the risk is small the risk is increased and that's a fact, to think otherwise is to delude oneself

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

If someone tried it, they'd be posing under the guise of swingers, I think. It would just be a way to meet guys with some pre-selection, rather than go dogging etc.

over a year ago

"As a former sperm donor myself (yes through a sperm bank) how many women or couples would use swinging as a way to get pregnant without going through such a facility? Just a question really."

You are kidding right

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

Im just looking for peoples thoughts im not supporting the practice im safe myself and use protection.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Im just looking for peoples thoughts im not supporting the practice im safe myself and use protection. "

Unfortunately I have never seen a thread mentioning unprotected penetration sex that has stuck to the original question. I gave my opinion above and tried to answer your actual question which is easily understood in my opinion.

I do have to smile though because lots of people happily support rimming with no qualms.

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

"Im just looking for peoples thoughts im not supporting the practice im safe myself and use protection.

Unfortunately I have never seen a thread mentioning unprotected penetration sex that has stuck to the original question. I gave my opinion above and tried to answer your actual question which is easily understood in my opinion.

I do have to smile though because lots of people happily support rimming with no qualms. "

True never wanted to rim anyone myself dont like the idea x

over a year ago

Just thinking that condoms are dangerous what if it comes off and hits her in the eye could be safer and say fuck it lol

By *ust RachelTV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I know a woman who tried several attempts at ivf and it never worked, she did try sleeping around. Never got pregnant that way either, I think hubby knew about it but turned a blind eye in case she did get pregnant.

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

It's lmpossible to ask a question like this without getting the usual hysterical rants from the anti bareback gestapo.

Or could this just be a wind-up?

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

No wind up just a question really.

over a year ago

"

No they don't.

If one takes part in any sexual activity the best one can do is reduce the risk to what is acceptable to oneself.

It doesn't matter if the risk is small the risk is increased and that's a fact, to think otherwise is to delude oneself "

Who is deluding anyone here? It is ridiculous to suggest that people are unaware of the risks of unprotected sex these days.

Everyone knows. Everyone.

Of course as adults they are perfectly entitled to then do as they please.

Incidentally when were you awarded with the right to make statements on behalf of "proper" swingers?

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"No wind up just a question really."

Apologies.

There are probably hundreds of children that have been fathered in this way but I doubt if many parents would want to admit it. And from the comments already you can understand why!

Meeting donor through swinging would be as good as any other way so long as donor was aware of the intention.

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

Yes if all parties are agreed and open about intentions and that an6 offspring would be cared for i guess there is no harm in that.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/03/15 15:51:21]

over a year ago

"I would imagine that there are a handful of very desperate (and very stupid) women on here that will do literally anything to achieve a pregnancy. Very selfish of the woman I think - what a story to explain to the kid. And any guy who does bareback with strangers is an absolute idiot.... You can still be done for child maintainence payments however the child was conceived!

Women that want to get pregnant should go thru a registered sperm bank if they haven't got a partner etc."

I don't think desperation can be classed as stupid

Without knowing how it feel to want a child so bad you will do anything we shouldn't judge other peoples feelings

Its not really a story you would explain to a child is it, whether you go down the sperm donor path or find a man to get pregnant naturally I think most couples would bring the child up as their own so not a subject that needs to be broached that's a personal choice

I think so long as everyone involved is informed about what's happening that's their choice, I don't agree with someone meeting a guy off here and getting pregnant on the sly because their partner in infertile, but for couples who can't get pregnant together or lesbian couples if they find a guy and he agree to help them I see no harm

over a year ago

A very good friend of my wife would chop off her right arm to have a child and would make a brilliant mother. Her and her hubby just cant conceive no matter everything they try. If I hadnt had the snip I would have gladly donated to them. And before I get slated I mean properly no just to get a bit a action with her.

over a year ago

I would personally go through a sperm bank. Picking a guy to get pregnant is risky, you don't know if they have anything hereditary or genetic or even an std they could pass on.

At a fertility clinic they screen you for such things so that would be my only option

By *ustWatchesMan
over a year ago

Newton Aycliffe

I would recommend to read the book 'Sperm Wars' by Robin Baker, would give some great insight into the subject.

It is a widely accepted medical understanding that in the UK that 10% of children do not biologically match to the supposed father, based on simple blood type cross matching which is not disclosed or required to be disclosed unless requested. Given that there is no process to do this routinely it has been suggested by Robin Baker that this figure could be significantly higher, possibly up to 25% of children….

So, given the question posed by this thread, one would say yes, this is happening, perhaps by design or by accident, one would also say that outside of the swinger community it is happening on significant scale, of every 100 children in the UK between 10 and 25 of them are not biologically linked to the father.

At least in the swinger community I would say it was a choice with partners being open with each other, outside of this community I would say there is minimal knowledge of the infidelity let alone paternal choice being involved.

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

"I would imagine that there are a handful of very desperate (and very stupid) women on here that will do literally anything to achieve a pregnancy. Very selfish of the woman I think - what a story to explain to the kid. And any guy who does bareback with strangers is an absolute idiot.... You can still be done for child maintainence payments however the child was conceived!

Women that want to get pregnant should go thru a registered sperm bank if they haven't got a partner etc.

I don't think desperation can be classed as stupid

Without knowing how it feel to want a child so bad you will do anything we shouldn't judge other peoples feelings

Its not really a story you would explain to a child is it, whether you go down the sperm donor path or find a man to get pregnant naturally I think most couples would bring the child up as their own so not a subject that needs to be broached that's a personal choice

I think so long as everyone involved is informed about what's happening that's their choice, I don't agree with someone meeting a guy off here and getting pregnant on the sly because their partner in infertile, but for couples who can't get pregnant together or lesbian couples if they find a guy and he agree to help them I see no harm "

Speaking as a man I cannot know or understand how a woman must feel when she is desperate to have a child.

Although speaking as man that has raised three wonderful children and watched them grow into adults I know how that feels. I wouldn't deny anyone the chance to feel that. However they choose to conceive.

I enjoyed reading your post. Especially after some of the nasty and insulting comments by others.

I can't understand why some people have to be so mean.

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

Agreed its good to find some positive comments on the subject.

By *radleyandRavenCouple
over a year ago

Herts

No, but then again I am lucky to have friends (who I could trust) who I know would help me out if I was single and desperate for a child (they definitely aren't going to be needed though).

- Amy. x

By *andy6677 OP   Man
over a year ago

crewe

The only reason i wanted to be a donor was to help couples out who couldnt concieve but wanted a child. So i thought why not seeing a documentary on the subject had me in tears so thats why i did it and of course no sex involved.

Post new Message to Thread