Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

How does swinging work?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it for people that monogamy doesn't work for? Does it split people up or bring them closer together?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

You do have alof to learn ?

By *tarbeckCouple
over a year ago

york

"You do have alof to learn ?"

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Trying to work out why your on a swinging site if you don't understand what or how swinging works ???

over a year ago

"Trying to work out why your on a swinging site if you don't understand what or how swinging works ??? "

Because I want sex with women

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Trying to work out why your on a swinging site if you don't understand what or how swinging works ???

Because I want sex with women "

You don't need to swing to do that....surely?

It's called going out and chatting!

By *jeibm2012Man
over a year ago

manchester nr piccadilly

"Is it for people that monogamy doesn't work for? Does it split people up or bring them closer together? "

Yes, it is for couples that monogamy doesn't work for. It splits up those for whom swinging doesn't work and brings together those for whom it does.

over a year ago

"Trying to work out why your on a swinging site if you don't understand what or how swinging works ???

Because I want sex with women "

You are here for all the wrong reasons I suspect.

Good luck with that...

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Because I want sex with women You are here for all the wrong reasons I suspect.

Good luck with that..."

another one that thinks this site is instashag.

You may find you have a long wait , but good luck . I would suggest you google the definition of swinging it may help you in your search

over a year ago

Good luck with that...

You may find you have a long wait , but good luck . I would suggest you google the definition of swinging it may help you in your search"

You are correct in your assumption as most men think like that initially but after being here, if only a few months I'm beginning to talk to women and more importantly, learn. Even though I haven't met anyone yet, there's hope.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Is it for people that monogamy doesn't work for? Does it split people up or bring them closer together? "

It works in a variety of ways three of which you've mentioned.

If you go into it trying to patch a relationship up it will split you up, if one of you isn't in full agreement it will cause unhappiness, if deceit is involved it will turn things sour and if both parties are in agreement and honest with each other it can really enhance a relationship on many levels .

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Is it for people that monogamy doesn't work for? Does it split people up or bring them closer together?

It works in a variety of ways three of which you've mentioned.

If you go into it trying to patch a relationship up it will split you up, if one of you isn't in full agreement it will cause unhappiness, if deceit is involved it will turn things sour and if both parties are in agreement and honest with each other it can really enhance a relationship on many levels ."

This

over a year ago

For it to work for me I would have to totally trust my partner, and myself and use it as a pleasurable past time. Nothing more.

By *orthyorkypairCouple
over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"You do have alof to learn ?"

more than words can say!!!!

over a year ago

Well to sum it up it is really just for couples like wife swapping.

over a year ago

partly it was because I'd been in two monogamous relationships before joining here, and they bored the hell out of me so yeah....to a degree because I know monogamy just isn't for me....so when I discovered fab, I joined and was on here as a single for a long time. At first I was looking for...well, guilt free sex basically with multiple parners, but during my time here my mind became much more open, I looked to broaden my sexual horizons and experiences with ladies and couples, to push the edges of my comfort zones and meet new and interesting people which I have, and continue to do...

Now I'm on here as one half of a couple and seek to continue that journey of discovery with my good lady by my side, with whom I've become extremely close, due to the sheer openness, trust and level of comunication we have between us, which I believe is due to the lifestyle. We're here slowly explore what the lifestyle has to offer, and to continue finding new and darker sides to ourselves that we never knew we had before......

over a year ago

Because I want sex with women

You don't need to swing to do that....surely?

It's called going out and chatting!"

Easier on here though

On here everyone knows where they stand, in real life a lot think cause you shag them you want them and things can get messy

over a year ago

Good luck with that...

You may find you have a long wait , but good luck . I would suggest you google the definition of swinging it may help you in your search"

What makes you think he wants instashag? He was asking a fair question. Who better to ask than swingers themselves.

No point googling what swinging is, that's just facts. Asking on here he will get proper answers from people that actually know.

By *adysueandneroCouple
over a year ago

witney

It depends on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a girlfriend this is probably not the site for you (too few single women your age) you would be better off on a regular dating site. That said there are a lot couples that would enjoy a young guy. Although there are an awful lot of young single guys to choose from.

But to answer your original question. It works for different people in different ways.

over a year ago

Good luck with that...

It is Instashag for some people. This site isn't the be all of swinging,it's just a way of meeting people who want sex,if that's what you want. Some people don't even meet,they just talk. I don't swing,I have sex with like minded men I meet in all walks of life. Without a partner by my side to join in or watch I'm just a promiscuous women having sex with random men,according to some.

over a year ago

And if joining a site that advertises for single people to join,to have sex is all the wrong reasons,I want to know what the right reasons are. Couples do it and its oh so lovely that they share each other and allow it,singles do it and somehow it's wrong.

over a year ago

"And if joining a site that advertises for single people to join,to have sex is all the wrong reasons,I want to know what the right reasons are. Couples do it and its oh so lovely that they share each other and allow it,singles do it and somehow it's wrong. "

Elitist swinging bollocks.

over a year ago

Beautifully put Christos.

over a year ago

"Trying to work out why your on a swinging site if you don't understand what or how swinging works ??? "

Post new Message to Thread