Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Asking your partner to swing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi

I've asked my girl friend if she would going in to swinging as a joke and she said no. She is a naughty and horny girl and very loyal... I was wondering if I should maybe try bring it up again but how? Has any one else been in this situation and what did you do?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

She has said No. You should leave it at that mate. As in swinging, the females word is final.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You got your answer mate . If she feels like she would like to explore at a later date then I m sure she will mention it to you if it's what she wants.

Him

Reply privately

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

And you are quite happy to cheat on her on here. It is because of people like you that we dont meet single men anymore because of a guys partner following him to our place as she thought he was having an affair and creating a scene on our doorstep which was witnessed by our neighbours.

You could at least say on your profile you are in a relationship. Rant over Babydoll

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Duplicate thread

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi

I've asked my girl friend if she would going in to swinging as a joke and she said no. She is a naughty and horny girl and very loyal... I was wondering if I should maybe try bring it up again but how? Has any one else been in this situation and what did you do?"

You obviously have a need for more than your girlfriend gave give, my advice would be to end the relationship. The fact you are on here as a single male without your girlfriends knowledge, makes the relationship a joke, and isn't fair on her.

Move on and find a partner who can share your fantasies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hi

I've asked my girl friend if she would going in to swinging as a joke and she said no. She is a naughty and horny girl and very loyal... I was wondering if I should maybe try bring it up again but how? Has any one else been in this situation and what did you do?"

You said it as a joke but did she know that you were actually serious?

Tread careful; it's an emotional subject and could cause you to lose the relationship if you push too hard.

Reply privately

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

Maybe give her some respect, take her answer, respect it and stop messing about cheating on swingers sites.

Reply privately