Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Can people have too many varification?

Jump to newest

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

If yes than why what do people think it means.

If no than what does it tell you about the person. Apart from popular of course.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Veris are a way of saying somebody is genuine

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

If they don't show the summary and all of their veris - not forgetting the fact that they vanish when someone leaves - then how do you know how many someone actually has?

And what if they meet but don't get that meet verified?

And what if they meet via other sites, clubs and the real world?

And what if they repeat meet everyone they've ever played with but don't leave multiple veris?

And..............do you see the pointlessness in worrying about the number of veris on display?

A

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

"If they don't show the summary and all of their veris - not forgetting the fact that they vanish when someone leaves - then how do you know how many someone actually has?

And what if they repeat meet everyone they've ever played with but don't leave multiple veris?

And..............do you see the pointlessness in worrying about the number of veris on display?

A"

Stop being so sensible

True though, and for exactly the above reasons, the number of veris doesnt bother me at all - be it 1 or 100.

over a year ago

If they are worried about how many veris someone has then they should question their belief in NSA sex. They are also probably worried about being found to be poor in bed by more experienced people.

over a year ago

would only put us off if they were showing meeting different people everyday - ie one offs - which is fine if you want that and have the time - we like to make friends and see more than once if possible - but i like that they choose to show that (everybody new we meet might be like that but they choose not to show so you never really know) - we show the table but only a few verifications at a time

over a year ago

Some people seem to read way too much into veris, to me they are just to say the person is who they say they are and meet regularly, nothing more. If you have too many some think you're a slag, if you have none some think you're fake, you can't win. Don't worry about what others think, just do your own thing and have fun.

over a year ago

Is it groundhog day?

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"If they are worried about how many veris someone has then they should question their belief in NSA sex. They are also probably worried about being found to be poor in bed by more experienced people. "

Haha, I can assure you not - in fact the more veris someone has, the less likely they are to be into the kind of sex I prefer.

I prefer to meet less people more often, to build up a good rapport, and simply seek others who feel the same.

over a year ago

It's more a put off if been on for years and had no verifications or just one.

over a year ago

We have a few

For the purpose of this thread we've shown the summary , but will take it off later .

It seems to put more people off tbh ......

Oh well , c'est la vie

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"If they are worried about how many veris someone has then they should question their belief in NSA sex. They are also probably worried about being found to be poor in bed by more experienced people.

Haha, I can assure you not - in fact the more veris someone has, the less likely they are to be into the kind of sex I prefer.

I prefer to meet less people more often, to build up a good rapport, and simply seek others who feel the same.

"

But how do you know how many they have?

A

over a year ago

"If they don't show the summary and all of their veris - not forgetting the fact that they vanish when someone leaves - then how do you know how many someone actually has?

A

Stop being so sensible

True though, and for exactly the above reasons, the number of veris doesnt bother me at all - be it 1 or 100."

This I don't show all mine, I don't verify everyone, I don't verify someone every time I meet them and vice versa, few people have left the site, I've met people away from fab! Means nothing!

over a year ago

You cannot tell what your experience with a person will be like until you discuss and meet. Discuss to be sure you are on the same wavelength and if you are you meet and hopefully it goes really well. I find by talking to someone I get an idea of their personality and mindset.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

"If they are worried about how many veris someone has then they should question their belief in NSA sex. They are also probably worried about being found to be poor in bed by more experienced people.

But how do you know how many they have?

A"

Sometimes it is abundantly clear, other times it comes out in conversation. I would not ask 'how many', but their frequency of meeting and type of meet would be important to me, and yes, I would be seeking honesty.

over a year ago

"Some people seem to read way too much into veris, to me they are just to say the person is who they say they are and meet regularly, nothing more. If you have too many some think you're a slag, if you have none some think you're fake, you can't win. Don't worry about what others think, just do your own thing and have fun. "

over a year ago

Some people believe that veri's tell the truth about people's sex lives?

*sigh*

By *bi HaiveMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Some people believe that veri's tell the truth about people's sex lives?

*sigh*"

You mean all those guys don't have 'the most suckable cock ever' and those women don't suck like a dyson?

FFS!!! I feel cheated.

A

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

*sigh*"

Especially the shit shag veris

over a year ago

No they can't have too many because they can hide them and it looks like they have none.

Just my opinion.

over a year ago

Some guy blocked me because in his opinion having veris from 2 different guys made me too slutty! Am still quite confused Lol.

over a year ago

*sigh*

Especially the shit shag veris "

And the sheep ones

over a year ago

"Some guy blocked me because in his opinion having veris from 2 different guys made me too slutty! Am still quite confused Lol. "

Well I'm must be really really slutty then!!

over a year ago

"Some guy blocked me because in his opinion having veris from 2 different guys made me too slutty! Am still quite confused Lol.

Well I'm must be really really slutty then!! "

Well this is the place to do it! haha x

over a year ago

"Some guy blocked me because in his opinion having veris from 2 different guys made me too slutty! Am still quite confused Lol.

Well this is the place to do it! haha x"

By *B9 QueenWoman
over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"If yes than why what do people think it means.

If no than what does it tell you about the person. Apart from popular of course."

Who cares? Not the people I meet.

over a year ago

Well I'm must be really really slutty then!! "

oh there are some really bad girls on fab (gets down on knees and says thanks)

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

By *andeman OP   Man
over a year ago

bedforshire

oh there are some really bad girls on fab (gets down on knees and says thanks) "

Says move over a bit so I can join you in giving thanks!

over a year ago

"

Good call

over a year ago

Most of my meets in the past year have been clubs and parties...so whoever I play with is oblivious to me having 1 or whatever number of veris...being pre judged not a case in point

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Good call "

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I for one, and I'm sure there must be countless others, don't display play veris. What happens in the sack stays in the sack, someone's perception of what constitutes a territorial pissing is someone else's shit shag (sorry Steve).

I have met non verified people as well as folk who quite frankly I would have fallen asleep halfway through reading them all.

So OP, in answer to your question....errr what was the question again

over a year ago

*sigh*"

What you mean they don't

Post new Message to Thread