Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Getting back into the swing of it

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Booked two nights in chameleons at Easter and by then it will have been about six months since we last went swinging together.

We're not new to this but after such a break I (she) feel like a newbie and am feeling really nervous.

Yes we do talk about everything and he's very supportive. I know he'll be looking out for me, which means he kind of forgets to look to play too with anyone but me. That seems a bit unfair..

I'm probably rambling a bit now but am I alone fretting about these kind of things when it's been so long?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No your not the only one....

We haven't been meeting for a while for a few reasons. Just starting to think about dipping our toes back in slowly.

Always takes us a while to find our feet again once we have been away.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Booked two nights in chameleons at Easter and by then it will have been about six months since we last went swinging together.

We're not new to this but after such a break I (she) feel like a newbie and am feeling really nervous.

Yes we do talk about everything and he's very supportive. I know he'll be looking out for me, which means he kind of forgets to look to play too with anyone but me. That seems a bit unfair..

I'm probably rambling a bit now but am I alone fretting about these kind of things when it's been so long? "

It's not unfair if it's what he wants to do (look after you). Maybe have the first night as just social, no pressure of anything at all. See how you feel.

You're very lucky to have a lovely man. Good luck. x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think the first night as a social might help.

I'm feeling a little body conscious even though I've lost some weight. He's so body confident and is very complimentary of me..... I just don't feel it.

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

It's a guy thing I think. My only concern when we go to Chams is that Flik is comfortable with everything, safe and enjoying herself...nothing else matters.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I think the first night as a social might help.

I'm feeling a little body conscious even though I've lost some weight. He's so body confident and is very complimentary of me..... I just don't feel it. "

Wear something that you feel great in. Listen to his compliments and feel good. And have an absolute blast.

Post new Message to Thread