Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

My love for small breasted women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I have a thing for small breasted or titless ladys, not that fussy on legs, bum and size (like a bum to squeze lol) but always go for slim/skinny small/titless women!

I don't know what it is about small boobs but something inside me just adores!!

Is it just me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

Yes, just you.

By *LCCCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

No, I prefer slim women and they tend to have smaller boobs. My wife's are pretty damn good

By *anDare70Man
over a year ago

kirkby

"Hi I have a thing for small breasted or titless lady's...

...I don't know what it is about small boobs but something inside me just adores!!

Is it just me? "

I'm the same. From my mid 20s to now.

By *ardbellyCouple
over a year ago

Alicante

Oh yes me too

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi I have a thing for small breasted or titless ladys, not that fussy on legs, bum and size (like a bum to squeze lol) but always go for slim/skinny small/titless women!

Is it just me? "

might be just you that likes "small breasted or titless ladys"

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

Love them to, wiggles has cute tiny breasts

over a year ago

Yeah pretty much all my adult life I have been with small boobed women, don't get me wrong I find a bigger boobed woman attractive but it's just not the same lol

Little breast with nice pert nipples, it just does it for me! :D

over a year ago

"Love them to, wiggles has cute tiny breasts "

I must agree those are some cute breasts! Love the nipples!

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

I love small boobs. Then again I also love big boobs and everything else in between!

As always there's no right or wrong in this. We all have our preferences. Women are beautiful and boob size plays no part in this for me.

over a year ago

"I love small boobs. Then again I also love big boobs and everything else in between!

As always there's no right or wrong in this. We all have our preferences. Women are beautiful and boob size plays no part in this for me."

Don't get me wrong I like other boob sized women it's just I prefer small ones!

I often see a larger breasted women and think wow I'd moterboat those puppies, but give me a little boob with a pert nipple and wow I'm in my heaven! :D

over a year ago

Small boobs are so much more manageable. I want my little tits back,but I'll have to tape my mouth up to get them and run a marathon every day

over a year ago

"Small boobs are so much more manageable. I want my little tits back,but I'll have to tape my mouth up to get them and run a marathon every day "

If you use this site well you could compromise and take a nice cock into your mouth and have marathon sex every day lol

It's win win :D x

over a year ago

"No, I prefer slim women and they tend to have smaller boobs. My wife's are pretty damn good "

Wow, just checked out your profile and must say you are one lucky guy ?? very sexy pics

over a year ago

"Hi I have a thing for small breasted or titless ladys, not that fussy on legs, bum and size (like a bum to squeze lol) but always go for slim/skinny small/titless women!

Is it just me? "

No its NOT just you me too

over a year ago

"Small boobs are so much more manageable. I want my little tits back,but I'll have to tape my mouth up to get them and run a marathon every day

If you use this site well you could compromise and take a nice cock into your mouth and have marathon sex every day lol

It's win win :D x"

That's using the site well??? Lol I would kill myself try

over a year ago

"Yes, just you."

I don't think it IS just the OP, otherwise I wouldn't have a husband, and I'd also never get any meets. But looking at my inbox, I seem to do ok.

over a year ago

With u 100% on this

over a year ago

This me out then. ..big curvy ass and boob job next week..ha

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Really pleased to hear you like small breasted women - but never call a woman "titless" - many small breasted women have a hang up about the size of their breasts and you won't win many friends by calling them titless! "Perky titted" would be better as smaller tits are generally less saggy.

over a year ago

I luv them too

But it seems 80% of ladies on here are the big boobed variety

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Yes, just you.

I don't think it IS just the OP, otherwise I wouldn't have a husband, and I'd also never get any meets. But looking at my inbox, I seem to do ok. "

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

"Yes, just you.

I don't think it IS just the OP, otherwise I wouldn't have a husband, and I'd also never get any meets. But looking at my inbox, I seem to do ok. "

Of course not. It's just yet another dopey thread along the lines of

"Hey guys, I find *INSERT SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE TO OR ENJOYED BY MILLIONS HERE* enjoyable / attractive! Is it just me?!?!"

It's so boring.

over a year ago

Is it just me? "

I think there are many men and women who like that too

over a year ago

"Really pleased to hear you like small breasted women - but never call a woman "titless" - many small breasted women have a hang up about the size of their breasts and you won't win many friends by calling them titless! "Perky titted" would be better as smaller tits are generally less saggy."

Perky titted from now on then! I didn't want to cause any offence, I take into account what you have said and to be fare perky titted sounds very hot :D

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"Really pleased to hear you like small breasted women - but never call a woman "titless" - many small breasted women have a hang up about the size of their breasts and you won't win many friends by calling them titless! "Perky titted" would be better as smaller tits are generally less saggy.

Perky titted from now on then! I didn't want to cause any offence, I take into account what you have said and to be fare perky titted sounds very hot :D "

over a year ago

"Yes, just you.

Nice profile and I have to say wow your body is hotter than the Devils bath water!! And that's bloody hot! I'm impressed :D lucky husband

over a year ago

"Yes, just you.

I don't think it IS just the OP, otherwise I wouldn't have a husband, and I'd also never get any meets. But looking at my inbox, I seem to do ok.

"Hey guys, I find *INSERT SOMETHING OBVIOUSLY ATTRACTIVE TO OR ENJOYED BY MILLIONS HERE* enjoyable / attractive! Is it just me?!?!"

It's so boring."

Of course not, it's just another stand out grumpy commenter that wants to make there day better by putting someone's genuine likes along the lines of

"Hay you like * INSERT YOUR TRUE LIKE AND INTREST but i/we don't so we are looking for attention just as much as the person who showed an intrest to a type of woman.

It's so predictable. :D

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

You seem to be more than a little mixed up here.

over a year ago

"Yes, just you.

I agree

Some people are so grumpy

It's so boring.

Of course not, it's just another stand out grumpy commenter that wants to make there day better by putting someone's genuine likes along the lines of

"Hay you like * INSERT YOUR TRUE LIKE AND INTREST but i/we don't so we are looking for attention just as much as the person who showed an intrest to a type of woman.

It's so predictable. :D "

over a year ago

Hehe :D

Post new Message to Thread