Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Sex with toys? or not?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is sex with toys really as amazing as everybody makes out?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I'm not sure... its always a bit distracting finding a lego starship in the bed when you are going at it... that stuff hurts

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm not sure... its always a bit distracting finding a lego starship in the bed when you are going at it... that stuff hurts "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I'm not sure... its always a bit distracting finding a lego starship in the bed when you are going at it... that stuff hurts "

over a year ago

Very good haha.

No I can't imagine lego being nice but the question is. Why would that be in your bed? x

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

"I'm not sure... its always a bit distracting finding a lego starship in the bed when you are going at it... that stuff hurts

Very good haha.

No I can't imagine lego being nice but the question is. Why would that be in your bed? x"

I am a mum - and if you know anything about kids - that kind of stuff gets everywhere... My 6 year left me a mandalorian speeder on my pillow last night.

Not great if you find it mid session... but does fill in the gaps while my lover catches his breath pretty well

Or perhaps thats not the kind of toys you meant...

over a year ago

"I'm not sure... its always a bit distracting finding a lego starship in the bed when you are going at it... that stuff hurts

Very good haha.

No I can't imagine lego being nice but the question is. Why would that be in your bed? x

I am a mum - and if you know anything about kids - that kind of stuff gets everywhere... My 6 year left me a mandalorian speeder on my pillow last night.

Not great if you find it mid session... but does fill in the gaps while my lover catches his breath pretty well

Or perhaps thats not the kind of toys you meant... "

Well people use all kind of things to pleasure themselves. If a piece of Lego does the trick for people, I'm not going to judge them haha x

By *dwalu2Couple
over a year ago

Bristol

What's even worse is stepping on one of the bricks when you go to wipe your cock on the curtains!

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

Very good haha.

Or perhaps thats not the kind of toys you meant...

Well people use all kind of things to pleasure themselves. If a piece of Lego does the trick for people, I'm not going to judge them haha x"

Times like this I wish fab had a joke/funny/sarcasm font...

Trust me, my sons toys are sacred and anyone who even suggested using them in any way even remotely sexual would be thrown out PDQ.

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

What's even worse is stepping on one of the bricks when you go to wipe your cock on the curtains! "

Just use the pillow slips then... saves getting out of bed - just make sure you don't use your own one, lol

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Is sex with toys really as amazing as everybody makes out?"

Your wording suggests that people who say it's amazing are making it up. I think that as with everything some people will find sex with toys amazing, some won't and some will wildly exaggerate.

Post new Message to Thread