Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

"CURVY"

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I read so many posts where people just seem to not understand what the word curvy means and it is so annoying! So, I want to know... What does curvy mean to you?

In my understanding curvy refers to the hourglass shaped figure (added bonus of a shapely bum and boobs), not to a specific size! And I believe that both small women and big women can have a hourglass figure, an ass and boobs meaning both can be curvy! It really irritates me when people describe women as curvy just for the reason that they are big when they haven't actually got a curvaceous body or when people say "you aren't curvy, you're just fat". Same goes for the people who say thin women can't possibly be curvy such a rant, but hey, what better place to do it than the forums of Fab?

P.S don't turn this post into a size war of who is better

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm a 14/16. I'm all tits and ass. I also don't really care because I am me and I have a brain and other stuff... I get why people care though. I just tend to not care if they don't really rub my brain like they would like to my clit (they say!)

over a year ago

"I'm a 14/16. I'm all tits and ass. I also don't really care because I am me and I have a brain and other stuff... I get why people care though. I just tend to not care if they don't really rub my brain like they would like to my clit (they say!)"

I agree, I just find that so many people have different opinions on what curvy is

over a year ago

Women who are curvy...doesn't have to be hourglass figure ..are just better than skinny women

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

Being a biker, any dickhead can handle a straight road.. takes skill to handle curves - and you get more enjoyment out of it

Like bodies... different people will have opinions on both. That will depend on their own skills and tolerance levels.

Enjoy the people who enjoy you.

'nuff said.

over a year ago

Prefer both types, skinny and curvy

By *em4ejacWoman
over a year ago

Cougarville

They should change curvy to Shapley or voluptuous .

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

I believe the actual definitof curvy is a woman with a bust and bum that is bigger than her waist.

over a year ago

I'm a size 12/14, I'd consider myself curvy.....but that's just how I see myself.

I could be completely wrong! x

over a year ago

curvy is shapely - which is no help at all Sx

over a year ago

i always wanted to be classed as voluptuous but sadly i aint even curvy these days just fat lol

over a year ago

This is what i thought, that voluptuous, shapely and curvy were pretty much the same thing. I grew up in the 80s though and in general the media promoted people somewhat larger than they promote today so people did have a curvy or voluptuous shape and could be called shapely. Although attitudes to peoples looks were still sexist there didn't seem to be that much encouragement to criticise looks like some of the media encourages today (and has been doing for a while).

On here i do understand curvy means overweight but with curves so obviously it's not a lie.

over a year ago

"I believe the actual definitof curvy is a woman with a bust and bum that is bigger than her waist. "

over a year ago

"So I read so many posts where people just seem to not understand what the word curvy means and it is so annoying! So, I want to know... What does curvy mean to you?

In my understanding curvy refers to the hourglass shaped figure (added bonus of a shapely bum and boobs), not to a specific size! And I believe that both small women and big women can have a hourglass figure, an ass and boobs meaning both can be curvy! It really irritates me when people describe women as curvy just for the reason that they are big when they haven't actually got a curvaceous body or when people say "you aren't curvy, you're just fat". Same goes for the people who say thin women can't possibly be curvy such a rant, but hey, what better place to do it than the forums of Fab?

P.S don't turn this post into a size war of who is better "

Much more confusing is the 'ample' descriptive option...

Ample = Enough/Just more than enough

What does this mean when describing body type...

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I have massive boobs, I definitely go in at the waist and I have big hips.....Am I curvy?

I also have a big belly and bottom so I am fat.....

I have been described as hour glass figure with a bit more sand

People will think what they like but I have plenty of pictures of me on my profile and make sure anyone who wants to meet sees my full body shots so they can make up their own mind

over a year ago

"Being a biker, any dickhead can handle a straight road.. takes skill to handle curves - and you get more enjoyment out of it

Like bodies... different people will have opinions on both. That will depend on their own skills and tolerance levels.

Enjoy the people who enjoy you.

'nuff said.

"

your cool

over a year ago

"So I read so many posts where people just seem to not understand what the word curvy means and it is so annoying! So, I want to know... What does curvy mean to you?

P.S don't turn this post into a size war of who is better

Much more confusing is the 'ample' descriptive option...

Ample = Enough/Just more than enough

What does this mean when describing body type...

"

I use ample.

Think it means not obese but overweight.

Lol, if there's one thing these topics do confirm it's that the body type definitions are confusing.

over a year ago

a lot of the "curvy" people on here are obese, or even morbidly obese....is that really "curvy" ?

over a year ago

The term "fabulous" is even worse. I used to use this term for myself on another site because I have tits and bum that I consider to be voluptuous/curvy. Was quite puzzled when people told me I wasnt fabulous (I bloody well am!) Think it's a bit of a nonsense and something like waist size for both men and women along with their height would be more accurate? Or a compulsory full body pic (headless of course). You can't search with body size as a filter any way so is it any use at all?

over a year ago

I've taken curvy off mine at the moment because my belly is a bit big to qualify (for my view of curvy, not dissing anyone else's). It's the hourglass shape that I've always thought of as the meaning, regardless of size.

over a year ago

For me curvy is a good set of boobs and a bubble arse that is wider than her shoulders!

over a year ago

"For me curvy is a good set of boobs and a bubble arse that is wider than her shoulders! "

over a year ago

I think if you see the description "curvy" here, you are going to be looking at a bigger lady, of whatever ratio. You can take it from there by looking at pics etc. Being fabulous is, of course, optional!

over a year ago

I'm a size 18 but have an hourglass figure so I consider myself curvy

My shoulders and hips are the same size where as my waist is 11 inches smaller. I also have a shapely bum and big boobs

I agree with op, just because someone is big doesn't mean they're curvy, curvy comes in all sizes though

over a year ago

"I'm a size 18 but have an hourglass figure so I consider myself curvy

My shoulders and hips are the same size where as my waist is 11 inches smaller. I also have a shapely bum and big boobs

I agree with op, just because someone is big doesn't mean they're curvy, curvy comes in all sizes though"

Perfection

over a year ago

We have listed Belle as "Curvy" do you think it's correct? We assumed that her figure should be listed under this category but after reading this thread were no too sure now lol

over a year ago

"We have listed Belle as "Curvy" do you think it's correct? We assumed that her figure should be listed under this category but after reading this thread were no too sure now lol "

Why don't you think it's correct?

I'm not saying it is or it isn't BTW, just wondering?

S x

over a year ago

"We have listed Belle as "Curvy" do you think it's correct? We assumed that her figure should be listed under this category but after reading this thread were no too sure now lol "

She's got some lovely curves

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"I think if you see the description "curvy" here, you are going to be looking at a bigger lady, of whatever ratio. You can take it from there by looking at pics etc. Being fabulous is, of course, optional!"

I'm a size 10 but have myself listed at curvy..

By *mooth tongue 4uMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Curves all day long for meeeeeeeeee

over a year ago

I'm a 18/20. Not much of a catch really, going by the posts on here. I have a belly, boobs and well. I dont think my bum is mahoosive, not much waist, but my fb and one other say they like me, so a small boost to my ego.

over a year ago

"We have listed Belle as "Curvy" do you think it's correct? We assumed that her figure should be listed under this category but after reading this thread were no too sure now lol

S x"

its just something we talk about whilst looking at our own profile, I originally had her as "Average" but then she said she was "curvy" and I thought "curvy" ment a "larger" figure than she has...etc. I think "curvy" is perfect

over a year ago

Curvy to me means an hour glass figure without wobbly bits.

On here though I thought curvy was leaning towards being on the larger side.

I put average on mine, seemed to cover all the bases.

over a year ago

I think everyone wants to present themselves in the best possible light, and maybe a little "over zealous" with their interpretation. That said, curvy, ample, fat large, it doesn't matter to me (jen) I always want to chat and see how people are flexing, are they relaxed, funny, that's what is sexy to me....but hey everyones different.

over a year ago

"I believe the actual definitof curvy is a woman with a bust and bum that is bigger than her waist. "

This I thought too

over a year ago

"Curvy to me means an hour glass figure without wobbly bits.

On here though I thought curvy was leaning towards being on the larger side.

I put average on mine, seemed to cover all the bases."

over a year ago

I have described myself as curvy, end of the day our pics give a more accurate portrayal of our bodies than a word on a profile x

over a year ago

"We have listed Belle as "Curvy" do you think it's correct? We assumed that her figure should be listed under this category but after reading this thread were no too sure now lol

S x

its just something we talk about whilst looking at our own profile, I originally had her as "Average" but then she said she was "curvy" and I thought "curvy" ment a "larger" figure than she has...etc. I think "curvy" is perfect "

I agree - she has a lovely figure x

Average, regards a woman's figure, makes me think of a woman that's just so-so, no stand out features xx

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Nigella Lawson is curvy. Sadly too many women on here with the body of Nigel Lawson claiming to be curvy

over a year ago

"For me curvy is a good set of boobs and a bubble arse that is wider than her shoulders! "

well that wouldnt make me curvy - smallish boobs and my arse is big but not that big - but im nothing but curvy

over a year ago

"Nigella Lawson is curvy. Sadly too many women on here with the body of Nigel Lawson claiming to be curvy"

Ha ha ha...my point exactly...I wouldn't want to fuck someone that won't take a turn on top...lmao

over a year ago

I'd love to call myself curvy - but I feel that there are still one or two curves that go out where they should be going in....

More exercise needed this summer...!!!

over a year ago

"Nigella Lawson is curvy. Sadly too many women on here with the body of Nigel Lawson claiming to be curvy"

Ha ha ha exactly!!!... I won't fuck someone that won't take a turn on top

over a year ago

"I have massive boobs, I definitely go in at the waist and I have big hips.....Am I curvy?

I also have a big belly and bottom so I am fat.....

I have been described as hour glass figure with a bit more sand

People will think what they like but I have plenty of pictures of me on my profile and make sure anyone who wants to meet sees my full body shots so they can make up their own mind "

my mind is made and you look stunning

By *exydonnypairCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

I get classed as curvy as I have big boobs and a big bum and my waist is smaller than both. But to some they think I should be large no disrespect but ive always been told curvy was a girl with hips and a arse not straight up and down skinny girls use this term then bitch that 'fat ' girls miss use the term u have to have actual curves to be curvy not be that skinny we can see ur hip bones its not the same x

over a year ago

"I'm a 18/20. Not much of a catch really, going by the posts on here. I have a belly, boobs and well. I dont think my bum is mahoosive, not much waist, but my fb and one other say they like me, so a small boost to my ego. "

From your picture I think you have a lovely body! My post was just trying to clear up what the term curvy actually means, nothing more. Again, you look great.

over a year ago

Yes. Belle is curvy

over a year ago

"I get classed as curvy as I have big boobs and a big bum and my waist is smaller than both. But to some they think I should be large no disrespect but ive always been told curvy was a girl with hips and a arse not straight up and down skinny girls use this term then bitch that 'fat ' girls miss use the term u have to have actual curves to be curvy not be that skinny we can see ur hip bones its not the same x"

Bang on

over a year ago

To me, curvy is hourglass shaped. Defined waist, not the "boyish" straight up and down, flattish bum figure. I consider myself curvy.

I've seen pictures of very thin straight waisted girls describe themselves as curvy which always makes me scratch my head - but it's the straight GUYS that write "curvy" that give me a giggle. Just say ample or large gentlemen.

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

over a year ago

Regardless of curves or 'fat' I guess it's personal preference im completely into a bigger woman so if your a bigger lady don't feel your fat regardless of standards/ categories you will always be curvy and sexy to someone x

over a year ago

The only thing that concerns me (having been 3 st heavier about 6 months ago) is that the people that are "curvy" are actually denying the fact that they are overweight, obese or clinically obese...it is not healthy for the human body to have the levels of fat that they do...basically heart attacks waiting to happen in some cases...

over a year ago

I don't class myself as "curvy" as I have no boobs! !! But I do indeed have a big ass I thought fabulous suited me just fine

By *exydonnypairCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Curcy is not to do with weight its to do with shape trust me I know im overweight but my shape has always been curvy whether I was my size 12 or a 18 my shape has always been curvy just some times bigger curvy the question mainly was what is curvy and to me its a shape not a size but thats my opinion .

over a year ago

curvy to me is just that curves.

i really dont see how over weight is curvy

the same thing happens with men who tick athletic

as soon as i see a guy who ticks athletic but obviously isnt i delete them.no time for them

over a year ago

"I'm a 18/20. Not much of a catch really, going by the posts on here. I have a belly, boobs and well. I dont think my bum is mahoosive, not much waist, but my fb and one other say they like me, so a small boost to my ego.

From your picture I think you have a lovely body! My post was just trying to clear up what the term curvy actually means, nothing more. Again, you look great.

"

Thank you. You too

By *exydonnypairCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"curvy to me is just that curves.

as soon as i see a guy who ticks athletic but obviously isnt i delete them.no time for them"

the only over weight bit on me is my mummy tummy which no one sees and it aint fat anyway but my shape is hour glass hence curvy every one has there preferences I like curvy girls something to play with .

By *nlyfun3Woman
over a year ago

NEAR Berkhamsted,Herts

I think its how a person feels about themselves that matters. I think im curvy so therefore thats how i define myself with the labels on here. If someone sees me as fat fabulous or ample thats their choice. But i see curvy

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I am down on here as average...

I'm a size 10/12 - 36" 29" 38" for my bust, waist and hips, and 5ft 4... Been told I should be down as athletic or slim (I train a lot at the gym) but because I don't have a flat tummy, I felt they would be wrong... and curvy seems to mean bigger on here.

over a year ago

"The only thing that concerns me (having been 3 st heavier about 6 months ago) is that the people that are "curvy" are actually denying the fact that they are overweight, obese or clinically obese...it is not healthy for the human body to have the levels of fat that they do...basically heart attacks waiting to happen in some cases... "

I really do hate when the fat police come out, and they disguise their hatred of fat behind " concern for health "....Their health is really none of your concern and I'm sure they're well aware of what they are and / or weigh, they don't need you telling them they're heading for a heart attack. And to be fair not everyone is fat by choice. Iv got a syndrome that makes it incredibly hard to lose weight, and I gained a few stone after 3 years of constant (unsuccessful ) fertility treatments, and now I'm slowly getting it off. Fat shaming never ever makes people lose weight. Just live and let live. If they want to call themselves as curvy so what, it doesn't affect you personally does it

over a year ago

I am a size 12. Measurements 39"/28"/39". I consider that curvy but when meeting guys they've said I'm too slim to be considered curvy!! I'm certainly not slim!

By *exydonnypairCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I am a size 12. Measurements 39"/28"/39". I consider that curvy but when meeting guys they've said I'm too slim to be considered curvy!! I'm certainly not slim!"

curvy should be a shape not a size way to many judgement ppl on fab be true to urself and other ppls opinions dont matter x

By *ola.Woman
over a year ago

Just where I need to be.

Best curve on a woman.....her smile.

over a year ago

"I am a size 12. Measurements 39"/28"/39". I consider that curvy but when meeting guys they've said I'm too slim to be considered curvy!! I'm certainly not slim!

curvy should be a shape not a size way to many judgement ppl on fab be true to urself and other ppls opinions dont matter x"

That my point, I think I am curvy I have huge tits and arse with a small waist (in comparison!) Thus.....curvy? I've spoke to guy that avoid profiles with curvy as its a "code word for fat".

By *exydonnypairCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I am a size 12. Measurements 39"/28"/39". I consider that curvy but when meeting guys they've said I'm too slim to be considered curvy!! I'm certainly not slim!

curvy should be a shape not a size way to many judgement ppl on fab be true to urself and other ppls opinions dont matter x

That my point, I think I am curvy I have huge tits and arse with a small waist (in comparison!) Thus.....curvy? I've spoke to guy that avoid profiles with curvy as its a "code word for fat"."

hence the issue with fab to many meanings for the same word im not skinny some may say im fat but honestly I see my self as curvy

By *iggles and BeardyCouple
over a year ago

Bristol

They should add Ball, it may save confusion.

By *exydonnypairCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"They should add Ball, it may save confusion."

And should they also add stick

over a year ago

Bristol

"They should add Ball, it may save confusion.

And should they also add stick "

Well from what we see, stick has become quite a common tag on the forums. But if people want it, then why not, you do get to choose which label you use after all

over a year ago

I consider myself curvy but people kept telling me I was athletic so I just switched to that although I feel like a fraud

over a year ago

I'm down as large. I'm going to measure myself later and post it on profile. Job done then

over a year ago

Bristol

It's all down to self perspective, wiggles calls me avarage. I Prefer weeble (though while I do wobble, I also fall down. My balance is shit)

over a year ago

Bristol

I'm also fond of "barrel shaped" let's add it for guys, curvy seems odd for men.

over a year ago

"curvy to me is just that curves.

as soon as i see a guy who ticks athletic but obviously isnt i delete them.no time for them"

What about someone who is overweight but has a small waist (yes it happens)

To me, it's a ratio thing - waist to hip ratio and waist to bust ratio.

But who really gives a shit anyway. If someone is going to decide or otherwise something about me based on 1 word on my profile, then I'm not interested anyway. Mine says large because I am, I'm just a big person, but if it said average or curvy or ample or fabulous my photos would stay the same and that's what people judge on really.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

My boobs make me curvy, my belly makes me fat! I think I have down ample?

I don't care anyway if people can't tell how big I am from the pics that's their problem!

over a year ago

"Women who are curvy...doesn't have to be hourglass figure ..are just better than skinny women "

Well you didn't read the OP post properly then!

over a year ago

"My boobs make me curvy, my belly makes me fat! I think I have down ample?

I don't care anyway if people can't tell how big I am from the pics that's their problem!"

I'd have you down as beautiful and sexy!

over a year ago

Well in that case i'm definitely curvy! Even though i'm a size 10 - my chest and bum measurements are a lot bigger than my waist! Xx

over a year ago

Kelly brook is curvy.

By *eanut Butter CupWoman
over a year ago

B & M Bargains

I don't care anyway if people can't tell how big I am from the pics that's their problem!

I'd have you down as beautiful and sexy!"

ah yes but I can be that and still be fat yes?

By *ozzy87Man
over a year ago

Crawley

"I believe the actual definitof curvy is a woman with a bust and bum that is bigger than her waist.

Well in that case i'm definitely curvy! Even though i'm a size 10 - my chest and bum measurements are a lot bigger than my waist! Xx"

Indeed you are!!

over a year ago

I posted a thread like this a while back. I'm still confused. Everyone has their own perception of what curvy is. So if you perceive yourself as curvy then put that. I have. Although had their been a curvy and fat option I would have chosen that. Being comfortable in your own skin is sexier that any description you can choose for yourself on here.

over a year ago

For me Curvy means not skinny and a gorgeous sexy shape .

When I see Curvy on a profile in my warped mind I picture a lady with a good healthy shape no bigger than probably a size 16/18.

Any larger I feel would be the Ample category.

I may be wrong about this ? I usually am

over a year ago

"For me Curvy means not skinny and a gorgeous sexy shape .

When I see Curvy on a profile in my warped mind I picture a lady with a good healthy shape no bigger than probably a size 16/18.

I may be wrong about this ? I usually am"

Well, i'd agree with this hun - so we could both be wrong together! xx

over a year ago

I'd have you down as beautiful and sexy!

ah yes but I can be that and still be fat yes? "

You can be anything you like!

over a year ago

Curvy is just a label. Everybody is attractive to someone.

PS. And, can the health police please stop commenting about weight potentially causing heart attacks. It's none of their business.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I choose to describe myself as curvy, yes I carry extra weight but that's not why I use it.

Curvy is a shape not a size...I don't have big boobs but I do go in and out.

over a year ago

"Best curve on a woman.....her smile. "

Smooth!

over a year ago

Well, i'd agree with this hun - so we could both be wrong together! xx"

Mmmmm me and u together ? There's a nice thought

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I guess some men like all the rounded edges on some women, as they look so different to themselves.

over a year ago

I consider myself curvy...size 16 and 36E boobs..I have a massive bottom too! Yes a bit of a tummy but a kind of defined waist.

If anyone disagrees well tough titties

over a year ago

"I consider myself curvy...size 16 and 36E boobs..I have a massive bottom too! Yes a bit of a tummy but a kind of defined waist.

If anyone disagrees well tough titties

"

You have curves in all the right places for sure.

By *avnut69Man
over a year ago

Sale

yes you are right in my opinion.. curvy means shapely with shapely ass and boobs.. i do think that some women like to put curvy when they dont have shape and are big.. they should really say Ample as a description.

The orinal point of you can be small frame and curvy is right i think as you can be a size 10 but curvy and shapely not size 10 skinny!!

From your pics your are definately curvy!! very nice

By *avnut69Man
over a year ago

Sale

from your pics and your description i would totally agree with you.. you are curvy and shapely!!

over a year ago

"from your pics and your description i would totally agree with you.. you are curvy and shapely!!"

You have a shapely bottom on you

over a year ago

Well, i'd agree with this hun - so we could both be wrong together! xx

Mmmmm me and u together ? There's a nice thought"

Indeed! Am thinking about it right now!

By *avnut69Man
over a year ago

Sale

go girl!! you def got curves in the right places.. ps where is shoreditch??

over a year ago

"The only thing that concerns me (having been 3 st heavier about 6 months ago) is that the people that are "curvy" are actually denying the fact that they are overweight, obese or clinically obese...it is not healthy for the human body to have the levels of fat that they do...basically heart attacks waiting to happen in some cases...

I really do hate when the fat police come out, and they disguise their hatred of fat behind " concern for health "....Their health is really none of your concern and I'm sure they're well aware of what they are and / or weigh, they don't need you telling them they're heading for a heart attack. And to be fair not everyone is fat by choice. Iv got a syndrome that makes it incredibly hard to lose weight, and I gained a few stone after 3 years of constant (unsuccessful ) fertility treatments, and now I'm slowly getting it off. Fat shaming never ever makes people lose weight. Just live and let live. If they want to call themselves as curvy so what, it doesn't affect you personally does it"

Actually gonna ignore the health bit because i don't care for that argument as it's complicated and unimportant to this topic, and know that fat people can also be fit, but yes there are some fat people deluding themselves that they aren't fat or overweight. I personally put it down to the fact that overall body sizes have got bigger on average and so the size of fat doesn't seem that big and is actually a statistical average at this time.

Half the problem with classifying yourself by body type is the meaning behind a word, and that some words are used in a derogatory way and as an insult by others so i agree with you on that, and completely agree with you that people should not shame others.

I am happy to class myself as ample (meaning more than enough) but i wouldn't be happy to class myself as podgy, fattie, rotund, tubby, etc.

If there was an option to choose obese how many people would even choose that, despite it being the correct term? Nobody coz it doesn't sound sexy for a start, it sounds clinical.

over a year ago

"Best curve on a woman.....her smile. "

Just had a laugh thinking i have a curvy face.

over a year ago

I may be wrong about this ? I usually am"

but a 16/18 on someone who is on 5ft tall is surely more large than curvy

By *sbiloverWoman
over a year ago

London

Curvy and voluptuous here

over a year ago

you can really only go off a picture or actually meeting a person and decide then what your opinion of anything and everything is - just looked at a profile where she was down as athletic - i would have classed her as curvy bordering on ample - had him down as average which he was -

over a year ago

It's whatever you want it to be. Your Perception is your own reality. What I see as red someone will see as scarlet or ruby!

It's just a word .. There are enough other things going on to guide you to a judgement, profile text, photos, verifications, webcams. Does the fact someone's perception of a word differ from yours really matter? Your all old enough and worldly wise enough to be able to draw your own conclusions like big girls and boys xx.

over a year ago

yeah,because if someone tries to pull the wool over your eyes by saying they are curvy when infact they are large or ample.what else are they kidding you about

By *wickers1Couple
over a year ago

Hounslow

"I'm a 14/16. I'm all tits and ass. I also don't really care because I am me and I have a brain and other stuff... I get why people care though. I just tend to not care if they don't really rub my brain like they would like to my clit (they say!)"

over a year ago

You can't search on body type anyway so we don't take any notice of it. It's the pics that count.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

I'm probably average/curvy due to larger lower body - arse, shapely legs. But my top half is thin. Go to the gym 12 times a week and trying to get my 4 pack back. I'm not training 12 times a week and classing myself as so so average.... And whilst I like my perky tits, they are too small to let me pass as curvy. So fuck it, ill be 'thin'.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

I'm probably average/curvy due to larger lower body - arse, shapely legs. But my top half is thin. Go to the gym 12 times a week and trying to get my 4 pack back. I'm not training 12 times a week and classing myself as so so average.... And whilst I like my perky tits, they are too small to let me pass as curvy. So fuck it, ill be 'thin'.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

I'm probably average/curvy due to larger lower body - arse, shapely legs. But my top half is thin. Go to the gym recently 12 times a week and trying to get my 4 pack back. I'm not training 12 times a week and classing myself as so so average.... And whilst I like my perky tits, they are too small to let me pass as curvy. So fuck it, ill be 'thin'.

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Sorry... No idea why that posted 3 times!

over a year ago

"The only thing that concerns me (having been 3 st heavier about 6 months ago) is that the people that are "curvy" are actually denying the fact that they are overweight, obese or clinically obese...it is not healthy for the human boItdy to have the levels of fat that they do...basicabeelly heart attacks waiting to happen in some cases...

I really do hate when the fat police come out, and they disguise their hatred of fat behind " concern for health "....Their health is really none of your concern and I'm sure they're well aware of what they are and / or weigh, they don't need you telling them they're heading for a heart attack. And to be fair not everyone is fat by choice. Iv got a syndrome that makes it incredibly hard to lose weight, and I gained a few stone after 3 years of constant (unsuccessful ) fertility treatments, and now I'm slowly getting it off. Fat shaming never ever makes people lose weight. Just live and let live. If they want to call themselves as curvy so what, it doesn't affect you personally does it

Actually gonna ignore the health bit because i don't care for that argument as it's complicated and unimportant to this topic, and know that fat people can also be fit, but yes there are some fat people deluding themselves that they aren't fat or overweight. I personally put it down to the fact that overall body sizes have got bigger on average and so the size of fat doesn't seem that big and is actually a statistical average at this time.

Half the problem with classifying yourself by body type is the meaning behind a word, and that some words are used in a derogatory way and as an insult by others so i agree with you on that, and completely agree with you that people should not shame others.

I am happy to class myself as ample (meaning more than enough) but i wouldn't be happy to class myself as podgy, fattie, rotund, tubby, etc.

If there was an option to choose obese how many people would even choose that, despite it being the correct term? Nobody coz it doesn't sound sexy for a start, it sounds clinical.

"

I think the difficulty in categorizing by size arises from: (a) the derogatory comments and stereotypes in the direction of women who do not conform to the glamour model image; and (b) on a personal level those people wanting to have sex being complimentary but when either failing to get sex or having got sex throw size back in the woman's face.

Terms like 'curvy' 'voluptuous' and 'Bbw' are in my view used to reclaim sexiness and as a statement to say just because we dont conform to a particular stereotype we are sexy and glamourous and in cases avoids the words 'fat' and 'overweight' due to the negativity associated with the words and the body fascists. I hope that does not sound trite.

Personally I prefer large breasts and bottoms, and in most cases a belly of various sizes goes with the above, it should not be a big deal.

But in terms of description, as an earlier commentator mentioned how does a woman describe herself if she has a larger bottom and big hips but small breasts, or big breasts belly and flat bottom, are both of these shapes not curvy?

I think words fail to be precise due to the wondeful variety of women's shapes which should be celebratet and accepted.

I feel whatever description is used would not be helpful without the profile pictures adding to the words.

over a year ago

"thumb)

I think the difficulty in categorizing by size arises from: (a) the derogatory comments and stereotypes in the direction of women who do not conform to the glamour model image; and (b) on a personal level those people wanting to have sex being complimentary but when either failing to get sex or having got sex throw size back in the woman's face.

Terms like 'curvy' 'voluptuous' and 'Bbw' are in my view used to reclaim sexiness and as a statement to say just because we dont conform to a particular stereotype we are sexy and glamourous and in cases avoids the words 'fat' and 'overweight' due to the negativity associated with the words and the body fascists. I hope that does not sound trite.

Personally I prefer large breasts and bottoms, and in most cases a belly of various sizes goes with the above, it should not be a big deal.

But in terms of description, as an earlier commentator mentioned how does a woman describe herself if she has a larger bottom and big hips but small breasts, or big breasts belly and flat bottom, are both of these shapes not curvy?

I think words fail to be precise due to the wondeful variety of women's shapes which should be celebratet and accepted.

I feel whatever description is used would not be helpful without the profile pictures adding to the words.

"

Yeah i like that people use their own words to describe themselves, as said above though sometimes those words have another meaning to someone else. And i agree with you that it's more helpful if people have proper pics showing body shape, can't get confused then.

Post new Message to Thread