Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Seal meat ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Bit of a random question but I just heard that if men eat seal meat it will keep them hard for a whole week. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there's any truth behind this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Tbh if this is true, I'm going to cook this for my brothed lol

over a year ago

Quite liked that song solitary brother...

over a year ago

sounds complete bollocks to me!

over a year ago

Doubt that very much...

However I spent few months in haiti and dominican republic and over there they got this rum with the bottle stuffed with some root.

Was told when first told about it over there.. "it give...you hard wood...all week" the guy told me.

Never had a problem with getting wood....but thought give it a go...didn't drink much....guy was right got wood and would not go away

In fact after about 13 hours it was hurting, thankfully it went down but if I'd drank the bottle like guy said maybe would have had wood a week

over a year ago

"Bit of a random question but I just heard that if men eat seal meat it will keep them hard for a whole week. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there's any truth behind this?"

would you even contemplate even eating it if it did?

over a year ago

"Doubt that very much...

However I spent few months in haiti and dominican republic and over there they got this rum with the bottle stuffed with some root.

Was told when first told about it over there.. "it give...you hard wood...all week" the guy told me.

Never had a problem with getting wood....but thought give it a go...didn't drink much....guy was right got wood and would not go away

In fact after about 13 hours it was hurting, thankfully it went down but if I'd drank the bottle like guy said maybe would have had wood a week

"

Lol that was a good one

over a year ago

"Bit of a random question but I just heard that if men eat seal meat it will keep them hard for a whole week. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there's any truth behind this?

would you even contemplate even eating it if it did? "

Tbh I've never had a problem and my staying ability and stamina are quite good also but I would consider it. Just for the experience.

over a year ago

"Bit of a random question but I just heard that if men eat seal meat it will keep them hard for a whole week. Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there's any truth behind this?

Tbh I've never had a problem and my staying ability and stamina are quite good also but I would consider it. Just for the experience. "

Really? You'd eat seal? Solartary brother whoops....wwrong seal

over a year ago

Tbh I've never had a problem and my staying ability and stamina are quite good also but I would consider it. Just for the experience.

"

Ha ha joker I'll get Seal to put some of them tribal marks on your ass lol ups seal hahaha

over a year ago

I can assure you this isn't true. I've eaten a few seals in my time. And for those of you who are curious, it tastes like panda meat.

over a year ago

Anything that gives you priapism should be avoided like the plague. A permanent erection over 4 hours carries many dangers for the penis so those who had a hard on for a week probably now don't have a penis.

over a year ago

"Anything that gives you priapism should be avoided like the plague. A permanent erection over 4 hours carries many dangers for the penis so those who had a hard on for a week probably now don't have a penis. "

Surely must be more than four hours? Before does damage?

over a year ago

would imagine be like chewing tough rubber

over a year ago

Seal meat, its why Mums go to Iceland! x x

over a year ago

"

Ha hahah!!

S x

over a year ago

"would imagine be like chewing tough rubber"

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"I can assure you this isn't true. I've eaten a few seals in my time. And for those of you who are curious, it tastes like panda meat."

over a year ago

"I can assure you this isn't true. I've eaten a few seals in my time. And for those of you who are curious, it tastes like panda meat."

I'm.vegi but would imagine panda meat to be tender and lean, all the good diet bit like horse (I'm not talking about recently in tesco haha)

Just before I became vegi I ate horse stakes and over few days. I know its wrong but I just licked my lips..I did enjoy it sadly and still can recall the tenderness of the meat. The head went to a bed if I remember right but could never work out as a kid if he meant a bed in ground because I was a kid or the guy was joking and the head really was in a bed

Post new Message to Thread