Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

wasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive had a met set up all going well exchanged numbers they asked for some drinks so i bought them , they text 5 min away to then say sorry dont like the area u live in wtf anyone else beat that for an excuse ? Btw ive got q great place

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds more like they were just jerking you around and were sat at home laughing at you as they were texting.

over a year ago

"Sounds more like they were just jerking you around and were sat at home laughing at you as they were texting."

This

over a year ago

drink the drink mate fckn aresholes some of em eh? chin up dive straight back in!

By *imply_SensualMan
over a year ago

warrington

Sounds like they had you over, unfortunately, twats like that spoil the site - hopefully you have reported them

over a year ago

Oh my days!! that's horrible

over a year ago

Yea spoke to them both over the phone too just spoils the site for genuine ppl

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Some people are dicks

over a year ago

Probably but why just ruins the site !

over a year ago

So true

over a year ago

Well said top man !

over a year ago

Get yourself to chams go enjoy yourself

By *lan43sumMan
over a year ago

Leicester

What goes around comes around.

There are just a few folk who seem to get off on being wasters. Spoil it for everyone even tho the vast majority on here are not wasters. Better luck next time OP

By *hortieWoman
over a year ago

Northampton

drink the drinks.. see if you can pull anyway

Crappy experience for you tho.. I would use it as one lesson learned - meet in a pub YOU choose, so if you ever get stood up again, you are either not far from home or in a good enough pub you can wangle a good time out of it anyway

Sorry man.. please take heart not everyone on here are cunts x

By *oconut2Woman
over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

I had a meet arranged a few months back where he actually pulled up outside then texted me to ask if my flat was my own or rented, I told him that it was rented and he said he couldn't meet someone in my financial bracket ..... wtf lol snobbish twat

over a year ago

"Sounds like they had you over, unfortunately, twats like that spoil the site - hopefully you have reported them"

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"I had a meet arranged a few months back where he actually pulled up outside then texted me to ask if my flat was my own or rented, I told him that it was rented and he said he couldn't meet someone in my financial bracket ..... wtf lol snobbish twat "

Wow. I hope his next shit's a hedgehog.

over a year ago

Playing you.

Her

over a year ago

"I had a meet arranged a few months back where he actually pulled up outside then texted me to ask if my flat was my own or rented, I told him that it was rented and he said he couldn't meet someone in my financial bracket ..... wtf lol snobbish twat "

Oh dear - how ridiculous!

over a year ago

I shouldn't laugh, but that's just incredible!

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Unless you live in the coffee shop/bar etc, how would they know where you live exactly? If they didn't, and Dudley is a diverse place, then it sounds like someone who wasn't 100% going to turn up.

Otherwise, the reason people give may not be the real reason they're not going to continue. Some people don't like to say 'thanks, but no thanks', such as if they've seen you from outside and decided against it. It's worth reading as much or as little into something as you want but the main thing is to put your energy into getting a different person to meet with.And meeting them.

over a year ago

"What goes around comes around.

There are just a few folk who seem to get off on being wasters. Spoil it for everyone even tho the vast majority on here are not wasters. Better luck next time OP"

over a year ago

What a fucking wanker. You had a lucky escape

By *oconut2Woman
over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

"I had a meet arranged a few months back where he actually pulled up outside then texted me to ask if my flat was my own or rented, I told him that it was rented and he said he couldn't meet someone in my financial bracket ..... wtf lol snobbish twat

What a fucking wanker. You had a lucky escape "

I spoke to someone that had a meet with him about a week afterwards, she said he was the most arrogant man she'd ever met and wasn't all that good anyway lol

over a year ago

I feel sorry for the op.

Word of advice to newbies; do not give strangers your home address. Get them to go to a place where you can see them from the house and then ring you. Then if the do not turn up they still do not know where uou live.

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Try this one for size. . . The more I think about it the funnier it gets.

I was on nightshift, finishing at around 4am. Had been messaging a couple for an hour or so.They were saying they would drop into my place around 5. . Well Being horny I said okay, but I'll need a quick bath first.

They said oh a bath,? Can we have one too?

I said sure, no problem.

Anyway, they landed, we chatted as each took a turn to use the bath.

Then they borrowed my phone charger as their battery was about dead.

Chatted for another 10 minutes and suddenly they announced "We think we'll be heading off now, it's been a long day"!

Cheerio

couple

over a year ago

"Try this one for size. . . The more I think about it the funnier it gets.

I was on nightshift, finishing at around 4am. Had been messaging a couple for an hour or so.They were saying they would drop into my place around 5. . Well Being horny I said okay, but I'll need a quick bath first.

I said sure, no problem.

Chatted for another 10 minutes and suddenly they announced "We think we'll be heading off now, it's been a long day"!

Cheerio

couple"

Utter Utter Bastards..They should have brought their own Charger

Gimp

By *omaMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

There's nothing like feeling you've just been mugged in your own home lol

Ah well, next time the bath comes after the fun lol

over a year ago

"Try this one for size. . . The more I think about it the funnier it gets.

I said sure, no problem.

Cheerio

couple

Utter Utter Bastards..They should have brought their own Charger

Gimp"

giggidy

over a year ago

There are some strange folk on here I had a social meet at a pub last summer (a couple) did the message , exchanged pics ,chat on the phone bit,, I rolled up in a plain white van into the car park only to be told by text "we don't meet builders"??? I explained I wasn't a builder and I was using it as my car was in for a service only to be told "no thanks" and blocked (nice) so does your job or vehicle define you as a person ?

By *errygTV/TS
over a year ago

denton

a few years ago i arranged to meet in a public place with a female it was a cafe in the open area of a nearby shopping center, at 11 30, i got there nearly every table had a single bloke sat down, i said to the women who served me a lot of men sat around, she said yes not normally like this, i wonder if the person i was meeting was at a distance finding it funny, some of these men may have even booked hotels

over a year ago

I know someone who's renting with a big pile in the bank,they just don't want the hassle and the money is gaining some interest and they live off the earnings..

over a year ago

"There are some strange folk on here I had a social meet at a pub last summer (a couple) did the message , exchanged pics ,chat on the phone bit,, I rolled up in a plain white van into the car park only to be told by text "we don't meet builders"??? I explained I wasn't a builder and I was using it as my car was in for a service only to be told "no thanks" and blocked (nice) so does your job or vehicle define you as a person ? "

I have had girls say my 911 carrera cabriolet was too posery..

Get back in your pile of shit and see if I care.

Then there's others who don't mind riding in a astra sportive van..

over a year ago

Got a van and a car just didn't think it would make any difference what you turned up in ...next time I'll walk lol

Post new Message to Thread