Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

T/v and t/s

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone find some t/v or t/s girls attractive and does it make you gay/bi ??? There's some that are better looking than some women on here and I'm afraid to say if I met one in a club I wouldn't be able to tell the difference ??? Anyone else.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Does anyone find some t/v or t/s girls attractive and does it make you gay/bi ??? There's some that are better looking than some women on here and I'm afraid to say if I met one in a club I wouldn't be able to tell the difference ??? Anyone else. "

If it's cute Fuck it, there is no gay

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone find some t/v or t/s girls attractive and does it make you gay/bi ??? There's some that are better looking than some women on here and I'm afraid to say if I met one in a club I wouldn't be able to tell the difference ??? Anyone else.

If it's cute Fuck it, there is no gay "

over a year ago

Yes there are some stunners on here and would be more than happy to have fun with them, but I am bi-curious anyway so...

over a year ago

"Does anyone find some t/v or t/s girls attractive and does it make you gay/bi ??? There's some that are better looking than some women on here and I'm afraid to say if I met one in a club I wouldn't be able to tell the difference ??? Anyone else. "

Does it matter if it makes you gay/bi?

I'd suggest that you might be some variety of pansexual if genitals don't make a difference.

over a year ago

"Does anyone find some t/v or t/s girls attractive and does it make you gay/bi ??? There's some that are better looking than some women on here and I'm afraid to say if I met one in a club I wouldn't be able to tell the difference ??? Anyone else.

Does it matter if it makes you gay/bi?

I'd suggest that you might be some variety of pansexual if genitals don't make a difference."

over a year ago

Sone ts on here are stunning!!

Who cares..go for it!

(TS lover here)

By *lutmeup500Woman
over a year ago

London

Omg! so many fit ones on here!!!

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

I find lots of TVs and TSs very attractive! XX

over a year ago

I've got my eye on one particular ts. She's absolutely beautiful.

Why does it matter what genitals someone has if you're attracted to them?

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

There are some stunning ts/tvs on here. Pretty ideal for me especially ts girls....pretty face, nice boobs and a cock. Can't think of anything more ideal actually

over a year ago

I seen a profile the other day and clicked on it as I thought it was a girl, she looked like Jessica Simpson in her hey day, think her whipping a cock out would definitely put me off though, each to there own i suppose

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Attraction is attraction, regardless.

over a year ago

"Attraction is attraction, regardless. "

I don't agree with that, I suppose if your bi, it might seem that way, and I'm not speaking for every straight man but I think having a cock would definitely kill the mood for me no matter how gorgeous they looked (bearing in mind the attraction for me would be they looked like a woman with woman parts)

over a year ago

"Attraction is attraction, regardless.

I don't agree with that, I suppose if your bi, it might seem that way, and I'm not speaking for every straight man but I think having a cock would definitely kill the mood for me no matter how gorgeous they looked (bearing in mind the attraction for me would be they looked like a woman with woman parts)"

This is my point it's the cock that puts me off but say you see a stunning girl up town then end up chatting and kissing then she invites you back to hers and asks you to fuck her ass then you reach around mid flo and there it is what would you do out of curiosity

over a year ago

I don't agree with that, I suppose if your bi, it might seem that way, and I'm not speaking for every straight man but I think having a cock would definitely kill the mood for me no matter how gorgeous they looked (bearing in mind the attraction for me would be they looked like a woman with woman parts)

This is my point it's the cock that puts me off but say you see a stunning girl up town then end up chatting and kissing then she invites you back to hers and asks you to fuck her ass then you reach around mid flo and there it is what would you do out of curiosity "

Well I would have expected them to have say something by then, and I'm sure I'd notice the balls hanging down before I slip my cock in ha ha

over a year ago

Why don't you arrange a meet with one, make sure they know your just curious and want to see if you would take it further

over a year ago

You no exactly what I mean out it another way maybe they think you already no take you back to there's and you start getting touchy feely then you feel a cock what would you do ?

over a year ago

Personally I'd say thanks but no thanks, but I know what your saying, at that point you would be horny as fuck

over a year ago

"Personally I'd say thanks but no thanks, but I know what your saying, at that point you would be horny as fuck "

That's my point it's not happened too me yet and I would probably have same view has you lol

By *inky BunnyMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Not sure if she's a tranny? Hope for the breast. Prepare for the wurst

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

This is my point it's the cock that puts me off but say you see a stunning girl up town then end up chatting and kissing then she invites you back to hers and asks you to fuck her ass then you reach around mid flo and there it is what would you do out of curiosity "

Give her a knuckle shuffle, you're already in the hole and it's only fair really

over a year ago

well us t.girls try our best to look like ladies im bi and go out with a lot of guys off here bi and st8

over a year ago

"Why don't you arrange a meet with one, make sure they know your just curious and want to see if you would take it further"

Umm. .. they're not a book which you check out at a library. .

This is a person with real emotions.

Getting rejected isn't a barrel of laughs, so I don't see why any person would be willing to set themselves up for that.

over a year ago

"Why don't you arrange a meet with one, make sure they know your just curious and want to see if you would take it further

Getting rejected isn't a barrel of laughs, so I don't see why any person would be willing to set themselves up for that. "

That's why I said explain the situation, I get messages daily from men offering me blow jobs, and when I politely refuse and say I'm straight it doesn't deter them, so I'm sure you could find someone willing to accept you may back out

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Why don't you arrange a meet with one, make sure they know your just curious and want to see if you would take it further

Getting rejected isn't a barrel of laughs, so I don't see why any person would be willing to set themselves up for that. "

I'd check you out if I saw you at the library

Sorry, had to, dat lip bite cwoar.

over a year ago

"I seen a profile the other day and clicked on it as I thought it was a girl, she looked like Jessica Simpson in her hey day, think her whipping a cock out would definitely put me off though, each to there own i suppose"

Undeniably there are some who look incredible as women but that's the thing. They are not.

By *andyandy572Man
over a year ago

derbyshire ish

Not sure if she's a tranny? Hope for the breast. Prepare for the wurst "

pmsfl that's the funniest I've seen on here for a while I spat my tea out all over my bloody windscreen with laughter.

By *imon_hydeMan
over a year ago

Moelfre

I find some TVs incredibly sexy but then again I'm as straight as a corkscrew ')

over a year ago

well im part woman ive got brest lol

over a year ago

"You no exactly what I mean out it another way maybe they think you already no take you back to there's and you start getting touchy feely then you feel a cock what would you do ? "

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable man.

Theirs something hugely erotic about a sexy tgirl, that's probably why you are curious about em....find a tgirl that isn't interested in her cock being fondled and take it from there, or find one with a smaller one than yours and treat it like an over grown clit

By *irceWoman
over a year ago

Gloucester

Have met some smashing guys on fab better than i expected, we ts have real lives and loves and hurts...sexual exploration is deep and not just a f** k for some of us.

over a year ago

Thought I'd put in my two cents here.

Most Trans women do not even like their dangly bits being touched.

We spent alot of time looking the way we do and go through alot of crap for it. It does not make you gay/bi (if you want to put labels on it) if you are attracted to trans women. Many are very beautiful girls and rightly so.

sallyxx

over a year ago

"Thought I'd put in my two cents here.

We spent alot of time looking the way we do and go through alot of crap for it. It does not make you gay/bi (if you want to put labels on it) if you are attracted to trans women. Many are very beautiful girls and rightly so.

sallyxx

"

Firstly could I state that I firmly believe there is absolutely nothing wrong being gay or bi or indeed TV.

But to say that a guy is not gay or bi if he is attracted is patent nonsense.

Worse than that it is an insult to those guys who have the courage and honesty to come out of the closet and publicly admit their sexuality.

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Each to there own , you assume we are all gay too,x

over a year ago

"Each to there own , you

assume we are all gay too,x"

No

over a year ago

Who gives a crap about labels, just go with the flow and enjoy your sexuality!!!

Keep up the sexiness girls, love you gals

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

If you can't tell the difference then that is a sign that you are getting old. That's my excuse anyway. Lol

By *anetandNickCouple
over a year ago

Ross-on-Wye

We have made friends with some absolutely gorgeous TVs on here - see our verif list.

Nick is "str8-but-not-phobic", loves to be deceived by a convincing girlie.

Janet

over a year ago

"Omg! so many fit ones on here!!! "

Agreed, we were discussing this the other day.

It's seems most seem to make more effort and take alot of pride in their appearance than alot of women Do.

over a year ago

Yes some very attractive tv/ts and very convincing..

Ask your self this if you was in a club met a stunning girl shes asks you back to her place and says fuck me in the arse so your bang away you go for the cheeky reach around theres s cock... do you finish or go mad and get out of there ????

Mr

over a year ago

"Yes some very attractive tv/ts and very convincing..

Ask your self this if you was in a club met a stunning girl shes asks you back to her place and says fuck me in the arse so your bang away you go for the cheeky reach around theres s cock... do you finish or go mad and get out of there ????

Mr "

Finish, then repeat but this time with her on her back

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

"Why don't you arrange a meet with one, make sure they know your just curious and want to see if you would take it further"

I'm sure we all love to be your experimental toys

If you just kiss someone, then you may never know, if things don't go any further, and the gender of the person you've kissed is female. I live in a predominantly straight world, mix with some extremes of personalities - from the very fit sports guys to ultra conservative stick in the muds occasionally. They have no more right to impose their views upon how I live my life than I upon theirs.

I don't mind talking upon things occasionally, where people are curious and interested, and a lot of straight men are sexually interested, because I am attractive (modesty is in short supply today). I focus on the possible rather than what's not feasible, so assume that people who like me have some flexibility in their mindset - is a blow job better than no blow job tonight etc?

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Nice thinking lol xx

over a year ago

Mr

Finish, then repeat but this time with her on her back "

over a year ago

I like them... as girls...

... but I was gay to start with...!

over a year ago

I'd be convinced by some even from behind!... x x

over a year ago

"Thought I'd put in my two cents here.

sallyxx

"

I would absolutely demolish you

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

Mr "

Or worry that you've fucked her that hard your cock has come through the other side?

over a year ago

Mr

Or worry that you've fucked her that hard your cock has come through the other side? "

Lmao or even that

By *iverscuMan
over a year ago

Berkshire

I find my self attracted to trans girls more than women

over a year ago

I wouldn't find it hard to tell the difference to be honest.

over a year ago

"I wouldn't find it hard to tell the difference to be honest. "

Bet you might!.....

over a year ago

I'm actively looking for my first experience with a ts in Surrey where I live if anyone can help message me I find most of them stunning

over a year ago

You could help yourself by stating it on your profile! Doh!

over a year ago

Yes. there's lots of guys, couples and single femmes that like us.

Who cares what label you assign yourself.

Biggest giveaway is my huge cock

over a year ago

as a mature tgirl I've never had a problem with you lovely guys,and if they wish to play with my dangly bits who am i to stop them,although i do prefer to do the playing with theres.......

over a year ago

Not homophobic in anyway but I just wanna ask that if you can fuck a tv/ts in the ass and play with their dicks what stops you from doing it with a man just minus the wig,makeup, and tits in some case's ?

Post new Message to Thread