Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Couple seeking single guy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Saturday night we were looking for a single guy to meet us in a pub, few drinks then sex. we sent a message to 40 single guys in our area.

Yes it was a last minute thing but what a disappointment....not one could make it, they all had excuses.

Do any other couples find the majority of single guys all talk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

If someone mailed me last minute chances are I'd already have plans.

Also there's always the chance that someone who mails me just doesn't float my boat.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

As a single guy, I'm finding that it's let-downs like yours that are making things needlessly difficult...

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

We go to clubs to find single men - and we are never, ever disappointed.

over a year ago

"As a single guy, I'm finding that it's let-downs like yours that are making things needlessly difficult..."

How does their let down make it difficult for you??

over a year ago

"If someone mailed me last minute chances are I'd already have plans.

Also there's always the chance that someone who mails me just doesn't float my boat.

"

over a year ago

We've been trying to arrange a meet for a few weeks,

Sometimes we're spoiled for choice, but sometimes, like now, it's just difficult to find someone suitable who is free when we are.

over a year ago

All had excuses? Or all had made previous arrangements!?!

How much notice did you give them, before expecting them to drop everything and turn up for your meet?

over a year ago

"Saturday night we were looking for a single guy to meet us in a pub, few drinks then sex. we sent a message to 40 single guys in our area.

Yes it was a last minute thing but what a disappointment....not one could make it, they all had excuses.

Do any other couples find the majority of single guys all talk? "

Yup... We had the same the other week.

over a year ago

"Saturday night we were looking for a single guy to meet us in a pub, few drinks then sex. we sent a message to 40 single guys in our area.

Single. Would meet but don't go to pubs. Maybe Starbucks or something?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

It may have been easier to look for men that had meet requests up

I wouldn't expect many guys to be free at the last night minute on a Saturday night

Not only that,these guys may have wanted to get to know you a little better before arranging a meet,they may have been in shock at having been messaged in the first place!

over a year ago

Whilst I'm not against on-the-spur meets, it's not something I typically take part it. It'd have to be under very favourable circumstances if I were to accept an offer!

Generally, I prefer to message a couple of times to gain a feel for the persons' disposition. Thereafter, I can base the probability of a meet on that - typically (but not exclusively) with a social beforehand.

On the whole, it comes down to a person's personality, no? I can only apologise for your let-downs

By *ngie1962Couple
over a year ago

Bedford

Yes have had single guys say they want to meet but then when you arrange a meet they come up with different excuses that's why we say will meet at club now

By *beDaleMan
over a year ago

Enfield

I am happy to oblige lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 21:20:56]

By *beDaleMan
over a year ago

Enfield

Your clearly speaking to the wrong single guys ... speak to me!!!

over a year ago

I must make a point of making myself available at late notice for the whims of a couple with a sense of self entitlement

over a year ago

"Amazing! Posts like this amaze me! I'd jump at the chance to meet up with a couple, but it's never been there. Time wasters ruin it for everyone. "

over a year ago

Do any other couples find the majority of single guys all talk?

Yup... We had the same the other week.

"

How does this demonstrate that the majority of single guys are all talk? I would be more inclined to say that your lack of play was purely a victim of circumstance ... Try again and hopefully you'll have a little more luck next time around .

over a year ago

"As a single guy, I'm finding that it's let-downs like yours that are making things needlessly difficult...

How does their let down make it difficult for you??"

By putting folks off from trying again...

Or maybe I'm just making a sweeping assumption...

over a year ago

I've had couples message me and expect me to drop everything to meet. As though they're the best thing since sliced bread and that i'm so lucky to be getting a message from them asking to meet. Get a bit stroppy when i reply saying 'sorry, can't get to Bracknell in half an hour, as I live in London'.

I've got some stories with coupled i tell you.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

How are the guys that said no timewasters?

Please explain this to me

over a year ago

"If someone mailed me last minute chances are I'd already have plans.

"

This

over a year ago

Saturday night I was looking for a single girl to meet me in a pub, few drinks then sex. I sent a message to 40 single girls in my area.

Do any other guys find the majority of single girls all talk?

over a year ago

How dare the single guys in your area not drop everything for you...

I always find its the couples who expect the guys to be available double quick....why should they be? I like people to talk to me a while....

I'm not a rent a cock just waiting in the wings

Try getting to know some of the guys first....basic respect.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Saturday night I was looking for a single girl to meet me in a pub, few drinks then sex. I sent a message to 40 single girls in my area.

"

What a bunch of timewasters!

Don't give them another chance!

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

"As a single guy, I'm finding that it's let-downs like yours that are making things needlessly difficult...

How does their let down make it difficult for you??"

I was wondering the same thing.

So many guys blame totally unrelated events for their lack of success on the site. You create your own opportunities here.

over a year ago

I've been messaged for Las minute meets,but its usually when I'm hundreds of miles from home working!

over a year ago

I was so outraged I thought Id share it in the hope everyone would have sympathy for me

over a year ago

I think the OP is more concerned with people saying they'll show up and then simply never arriving, as distinct from not dropping everything and meeting up?

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

"How are the guys that said no timewasters?

Please explain this to me "

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I think the OP is more concerned with people saying they'll show up and then simply never arriving, as distinct from not dropping everything and meeting up?"

None of the guys did that though?

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

We don't do last minute meets, I like to know who, where and when so I can get to know the likes/dislikes and have time to get myself all prettied up......

The before chats add to the excitement and get me all horny so if someone messaged saying 'meet in 30 minutes?'

My answer would always be 'no'

over a year ago

So many guys blame totally unrelated events for their lack of success on the site. You create your own opportunities here."

Girl joins site

Girl is swamped by messages from the needy and desparate

Girl leaves site

Not entirely unrelated. I was merely making an observation, not grovelling for attention... chill

over a year ago

Stop sucking up to the OP, your responses encourage such people to treat guys as second class, and post silly things like they did

over a year ago

"I think the OP is more concerned with people saying they'll show up and then simply never arriving, as distinct from not dropping everything and meeting up?

None of the guys did that though? "

Really?

Heh, in which case I stand corrected!

over a year ago

Although we all know single guys are a throw away commodity on here .

Dare I suggest that just like couples they need time to plan and can't just drop everything and rush to meet someone at the drop of a hat .

I'm sure the OP can't meet on demand and has to plan sometimes weeks in advance...

over a year ago

Not at all .

Last minute doesn't always work whether single guys or couples , and therein lies your problem .

The only way this way works is if you look for guys advertising that they are looking for a meet at the time you are looking .

We often meet 4 or more single guys a night when we go out , and rarely get no shows .

over a year ago

Must be dig at single guy'S NIGHT as it's the second one i have read tonight this 1 here and another in the Scottish forum but that was by a single fem . Time off month me thinks some ladies must be on only my opinion

By *ordonBennettMan
over a year ago

dover

So many guys blame totally unrelated events for their lack of success on the site. You create your own opportunities here.

Girl joins site

Girl is swamped by messages from the needy and desparate

Girl leaves site

Not entirely unrelated. I was merely making an observation, not grovelling for attention... chill

"

Girl joins site

Girl is swamped by messages

Girl blocks single guys

Girl hunts and finds what she wants.

I'm totally chilled.

over a year ago

"Must be dig at single guy'S NIGHT as it's the second one i have read tonight this 1 here and another in the Scottish forum but that was by a single fem . Time off month me thinks some ladies must be on only my opinion "

Lol that's every night .

We're the necessary evil of Fab

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Saturday night I was looking for a single girl to meet me in a pub, few drinks then sex. I sent a message to 40 single girls in my area.

"

See, it's the ones like that who give us genuine ladies a bad name on here...

Don't tar us all with the same brush pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee

over a year ago

See, it's the ones like that who give us genuine ladies a bad name on here...

Don't tar us all with the same brush pleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeee

"

I've met some wonderful ladies on here that definatly weren't all talk

over a year ago

Well you are one of the good ones then. Because there are so many women and so few men we can afford to be choosey, if you suck up some more I may consider adding you to my list of lucky ladies who may meet me one day.

over a year ago

If I ever put a meet up I get hundreds of replies and I mean literally hundreds sometimes, obviously I'm not going to like them all but out of all the replies there is someome who takes my fancy, I have never had a problem meeting single guys off here, not even last minuit

I have on a few occasions put a meet today up on a morning and by the evening sat having a drink with someone who's replied

Always shocks me when people say they find it hard to meet single men, even if your really fussy there are enough guys on here to cater for every taste

By *ieutenantMan
over a year ago

london

I will only do last minute meet up. If we are compatible on most things.Bootycall is not something I always cherished. Because of disappointment. Some People view it as a sign of desperation on both sides.

By *oltruckMan
over a year ago

Buxton

"How dare the single guys in your area not drop everything for you...

I always find its the couples who expect the guys to be available double quick....why should they be? I like people to talk to me a while....

Try getting to know some of the guys first....basic respect. "

I am with you on that one Christos I like to chat a bit first before meeting up which don't seam very often, As quite a few couples do think that the world spins around them if your not available to travel or accommodate at the snap of there fingers then yep your a time waster. Give as a bit of notice, post a meet or mail guys say mid afternoon on that day if you want a response

over a year ago

If only a female would mail me for a sex meet i be there.none up for it my area.

over a year ago

"I will only do last minute meet up. If we are compatible on most things.Bootycall is not something I always cherished. Because of disappointment. Some People view it as a sign of desperation on both sides."

If I was desparate I'd go down a night club and pull a pissed up dude for a fuck

Noone comes on here for a fuck if they are desparate because its really not that easy, much easier to pull down the pub

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I must make a point of making myself available at late notice for the whims of a couple with a sense of self entitlement"

have to say this was the way i was going to originally think of answering this......

"How dare the single guys in your area not drop everything for you...

Try getting to know some of the guys first....basic respect. "

much more measured.... this is a calmer more sensible answer

over a year ago

Is this site rentadick now?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/03/15 22:00:10]

over a year ago

Any couples near me in penge, fancy a quick sex meet this week? let me know

over a year ago

It was without doubt the last minute aspect that lead to your disappointment

I'd put money on it that 95% of those forty guys are like many singles on here that get little or no response to meets that they post, regardless of how much notice they give.

It all part and parcel of fab life - enjoy

over a year ago

"I think the OP is more concerned with people saying they'll show up and then simply never arriving, as distinct from not dropping everything and meeting up?"

No

The OP said they messaged 40 people and 40 people said no.

To be that's not time wasters.

A time waster us someone that says yes but does not turn up

over a year ago

So they are all talk because they didn't keep their diaries free on the off chance you'd message them last minute!

over a year ago

"I must make a point of making myself available at late notice for the whims of a couple with a sense of self entitlement"

If I post a rant about my own self entitlement, could you also make yourself available for a single ladies whims?

over a year ago

Because then the majority of people think that single males are a let down or a disappointment, don't get me wrong there is a lot of time wasters on here picture hunting etc ect but not all can do the club seen x

over a year ago

By putting folks off from trying again...

Or maybe I'm just making a sweeping assumption..."

Sweeping assumption from you I'd say.

They way I read it they sent last minute messages to guys,no one was free,I don't think they are claiming some said yes but didn't turn up.

over a year ago

To me a timewaster is someone that says they are going to meet, then doesn't show or pulls out at the last minute.

I wonder if 40 males messaged the op on a Saturday night at short notice, how often they would have said yes?

Occasionally I can meet last minute, but usually a meet will be planned in advance.

Single guys are thought of as a commodity by many on here, simply because there are so many.

Not by all, I will stress. But just like couples and single females, we have lives away from fab too.

over a year ago

Single guys - all talk?

Only if they all state on their profiles that they will drop what ever they are doing and be free the moment any couple snaps their fingers; otherwise, NO!!!!!

over a year ago

Agree with pretty much all of the above.

Op may as well delete their profile now. ..

over a year ago

we as a couple have problems meeting another couple when we leave it till late on a saturday. last minute meets are always difficult,

over a year ago

"We don't do last minute meets, I like to know who, where and when so I can get to know the likes/dislikes and have time to get myself all prettied up......

The before chats add to the excitement and get me all horny so if someone messaged saying 'meet in 30 minutes?'

"

unless it was me

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

"We go to clubs to find single men - and we are never, ever disappointed. "

we've found contacting people before going, and then meeting at clubs has worked best - even if you don't hit it off it give you other choices!

over a year ago

An interesting discussion, I am new here and haven't had anything going, but I guess the last minute message with plans of that level would scare off people, I would guess not everyone on this website is legit and some people are just too careful

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

"We don't do last minute meets, I like to know who, where and when so I can get to know the likes/dislikes and have time to get myself all prettied up......

unless it was me "

You would take me as you find me

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I think the key thing here is last minute...Not everyone wants or can do last minute meets regardless of whether they are a single man/woman or couple.

Excuses? Maybe, just maybe they already had plans in place for a Saturday night. Or you might not have been for them...

over a year ago

"It may have been easier to look for men that had meet requests up

I wouldn't expect many guys to be free at the last night minute on a Saturday night

Not only that,these guys may have wanted to get to know you a little better before arranging a meet,they may have been in shock at having been messaged in the first place! "

This is very true, I'm not saying I'm always busy on a meet on a Saturday night but I always try to have plans for every evening, let alone a Saturday evening. Whether it be a meet, family, friends, gym, social etc etc. I generally have to plan a few weeks in advance.

Life is for living and doing as much as possible. I hate to waste time as it's the only thing we spend like crazy but never earn any back.

I also like to get to know someone first, like to build up a rapport and assess if there's any chemistry before anyone's time is wasted. A message out of the blue for a last minute would be a big surprise.

However, it is a shame that you may have been genuinely fobbed off as there are too many time wasters ruining it for the decent nice people who actually enjoy the scene. X

over a year ago

I had a spate off invites and most were when I was away or when I was Ill guess that's life !

Post new Message to Thread