Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Ugly lad seeks lady to give oral too

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi I'm not over good looking but love giving oral and toy play. I'm easy going and up for a laugh but just no stunner.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

you know how to sell yourself, fairplay

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't be so hard on yourself, there's someone for everyone on here, good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I wish that was true but after lots of messaging and chatting it never seems to get anywhere. I just love giving oral

over a year ago

To be fair, I'd rather see a posting with some humility like this rather than the ol' "YOUNG HUNG STUD FOR SUB MILF"

Perhaps you'll find a woman who is turned on by munters?

over a year ago

Been on here for over a year and I haven't had a meet as such, But arranged a club "social" which turned into a amazing MMF and went to a fab social a few weeks ago and had a really good time, You should give the clubs ago

over a year ago

Personally I feel confidence is the key!

Every one is attracted to different people so I'm sure you will have some luck xx

over a year ago

Thumbs up for honesty! But I'd still whack up some photos so the ladies can decide for themselves - you may think your not the best looking, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - so there maybe a women out there that thinks you're great!

over a year ago

"Thumbs up for honesty! But I'd still whack up some photos so the ladies can decide for themselves - you may think your not the best looking, beauty is in the eye of the beholder - so there maybe a women out there that thinks you're great!"

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

There is someone for everyone here so you should pop your pics on and see how you go. A lot of people are looking for friendly honest guys not necessarily a pretty boy.....the only way you will know is to try

over a year ago

I know it's cliche, but the key is confidence.

I've never been good looking but my confidence has grown a lot this past year or two, and low and behold, I've had a few meets on Fab and even have a few 'normal' dates lined up with girls I've met.

over a year ago

"I wish that was true but after lots of messaging and chatting it never seems to get anywhere. I just love giving oral "

I wouldn't get to annoyed about not getting any replies to messages cause even us beautiful buggers (lol) don't get replies all the time either .so take the advice off others and put some pics up on profile cause there is some one for everyone on here , good luck

Post new Message to Thread