Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Women

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there women out there who would a enjoy a meet involving only getting there pussy licked? Met a girl last night (not from fab) up town & after a while of chatting she wanted me too go back too her too just lick her pussy (I kindly obliged) I found it so hot! Are there more of these women out there? If so, I'm in gloucestershire

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

No-one? Saddens me lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh I would love this!

over a year ago

I have relations in gshire maybe we could meet up xx

over a year ago

"Oh I would love this! "

This could be arranged

over a year ago

that would be fabulous!

over a year ago

Can't think of any thing worse for me but each to their own

over a year ago

Can't think of any thing worse for me but each to their own

over a year ago

"Are there women out there who would a enjoy a meet involving only getting there pussy licked? Met a girl last night (not from fab) up town & after a while of chatting she wanted me too go back too her too just lick her pussy (I kindly obliged) I found it so hot! Are there more of these women out there? If so, I'm in gloucestershire "

What a little prick tease she was

By *ngel n tedCouple
over a year ago

maidstone

"Can't think of any thing worse for me but each to their own "

and it's that bad, you had to say it twice

over a year ago

"Can't think of any thing worse for me but each to their own

and it's that bad, you had to say it twice "

well just in. Case no one saw the first time

over a year ago

Going back some 20 years, when the interweb was just being invented...... I used the free cover floppy disks with the month trial of CompuServe.

Anyway.... I got chatting with Stephie. She told me that she was a nympho, but her husband was boring. We arranged to meet. She asked me how I would like her to dress, if I would appreciate her wearing a dress "for easy access". I told her, that I would be happiest if she was wearing whatever she felt comfortable in.

Back then, I was naïve and the interweb was new, so I duly drove over to Manchester and parked in a multistorey close to Picadilly.

Even though I was almost an hour late, Stephie was waiting for me on the street corner!

We went for a drink in a bar, I agreed that I should be "her long lost brother" if anyone she knew should approach us....

Stephie had chosen to dress for comfort, so she was in black slacks and a blouse.

After an hour, Stephie told me thatr she needed to head on towards her home in the Wirral, I offered to walk her to her car.

As it happened, she had parked in the exact same car park that I had parked in. I showed her towards my Peugeot 405. I then held her and we kissed. Neck first, then eventually lips. I became brave and cupped her breast through both her blouse and bra. Getting braver, my hand wandered towards her bra fastening, with which I fumbled. Before I knew it, we were on the back seat of my Peugeot, I had my hand down her slacks, exploring her panty line and her bush line. ASt this point, I knew my boat had come in, so I reached into my pocket and placed a wrapped condom on the parcel shelf. I then proceeded to undress her, I kissed her Mons Pubis before going down and exploring her whole pussy, step by step, stage by stage with my tongue. She dampened my back seat when I found her clitoris.

After Stephie had cum, she told me that I could fuck her so long as I was quick as she had to get back home.

I never fucked her, I never returned her subsequent telephone calls, but that one night and the whole erotic scenario lives with me even now!

over a year ago

So, in reply to the original posters question....

Yes!!!! Oh yes!!!

over a year ago

"Are there women out there who would a enjoy a meet involving only getting there pussy licked? Met a girl last night (not from fab) up town & after a while of chatting she wanted me too go back too her too just lick her pussy (I kindly obliged) I found it so hot! Are there more of these women out there? If so, I'm in

gloucestershire "

Sounds bit selfish on the woman's part

over a year ago

"Are there women out there who would a enjoy a meet involving only getting there pussy licked? Met a girl last night (not from fab) up town & after a while of chatting she wanted me too go back too her too just lick her pussy (I kindly obliged) I found it so hot! Are there more of these women out there? If so, I'm in

gloucestershire

Sounds bit selfish on the woman's part "

no not at all because I love doing it also?

Post new Message to Thread