Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Water sports?! Anyone into it?!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Alright!

Anyone in Northants into water sports?! Not like water polo, the other type! I've never tried it, just curious if any couples are up for taking a curious guy under their wing....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

Can't stand water polo, so the other types suit us better, love being outdoors for our water sports, mind you sailing and scuba diving indoors isn't that practical either, unless you have a very big swimming pool, don't see how including a single guy would add extra fun either though.

By *isexmistressWoman
over a year ago

Prestwich

Manchester based Ws loving enthusiast here,complete with her own plastic sheets

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's been a little while but yes, I'm quite a fan.....

Not one of the answers you were looking for I feel but I'm posting anyhow

By *remiumChocolate_milkMan
over a year ago

Milton Keynes

I've given once. Was a very horny experience. Happy to give again or try receiving. Ladies only, please

over a year ago

the big prob with water sports is that they don't last more than a few seconds, however you can always try this, its fab. I am a bi guy so I get my male playmate to slide his cock into my bum and then when he is relaxed he begins to pee, its not easy to pee with a hard on but belive me it is possible, its like having your sex mate having a never ending orgasm inside of you, if however you are a lady you can have this in either your bum or your fanny. One big word of caution here though, only do it in the shower or bath, it makes a hell of a mess lol, make sure that your playmate drinks lots of water early on though.

over a year ago

I LOVE piss play

over a year ago

also a wet messy lover here x

over a year ago

Are u taking the piss ?

Lol

over a year ago

"Are u taking the piss ?

Lol"

No your giving it away

over a year ago

hmm, naughty, always see you commeting in these forum, love to chat with you x

over a year ago

Stalker ????

over a year ago

I'd love a go at this one of my fantasies to have a lady squat over me and pee on my cock and then let me lick her our when she's finished mmmmm

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

My ex was into ws, I only knew we were going to have a session when she went and fetched a spare quilt and an old shower curtain mid play

By *arehamMan
over a year ago

handforth

I love having a woman wee on me,it's so hot in more way than one.

over a year ago

I enjoy WS while dressed in pvc or latex, lady the same too! it is a very erotic feeling and sound over the material.

over a year ago

"the big prob with water sports is that they don't last more than a few seconds, however you can always try this, its fab. I am a bi guy so I get my male playmate to slide his cock into my bum and then when he is relaxed he begins to pee, its not easy to pee with a hard on but belive me it is possible, its like having your sex mate having a never ending orgasm inside of you, if however you are a lady you can have this in either your bum or your fanny. One big word of caution here though, only do it in the shower or bath, it makes a hell of a mess lol, make sure that your playmate drinks lots of water early on though."

Ohhh - one of my biggest fantasies - I would LOVE to have this done to me....

over a year ago

"Manchester based Ws loving enthusiast here,complete with her own plastic sheets "

Pop Up Paddling Pool Too?

over a year ago

"the big prob with water sports is that they don't last more than a few seconds, however you can always try this, its fab. I am a bi guy so I get my male playmate to slide his cock into my bum and then when he is relaxed he begins to pee, its not easy to pee with a hard on but belive me it is possible, its like having your sex mate having a never ending orgasm inside of you, if however you are a lady you can have this in either your bum or your fanny. One big word of caution here though, only do it in the shower or bath, it makes a hell of a mess lol, make sure that your playmate drinks lots of water early on though.

"

I have to confess I have had the pleasure of peeing in a few pussies over the years, and a couple of times the lady has wanted it in her ass to who am I to refuse

I loved it, she loved it, bit messy but as long as you prepare beforehand a great experience for both.

over a year ago

"the big prob with water sports is that they don't last more than a few seconds, however you can always try this, its fab. I am a bi guy so I get my male playmate to slide his cock into my bum and then when he is relaxed he begins to pee, its not easy to pee with a hard on but belive me it is possible, its like having your sex mate having a never ending orgasm inside of you, if however you are a lady you can have this in either your bum or your fanny. One big word of caution here though, only do it in the shower or bath, it makes a hell of a mess lol, make sure that your playmate drinks lots of water early on though.

I have to confess I have had the pleasure of peeing in a few pussies over the years, and a couple of times the lady has wanted it in her ass to who am I to refuse

I loved it, she loved it, bit messy but as long as you prepare beforehand a great experience for both."

The mess adds to the fun

Post new Message to Thread