Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Multiguy addiction

Jump to newest

By *oBananas78 OP   Couple
over a year ago

London

Hi fellow swingers

My boyfriend and me started attending swingers club and nudist spas as we love being watched, I turned on having naked men around me while fuck and this progress to them touching until last summer when we were at Eurekas I let other guys take me outdoors. My boyfriend always like watch me and now I'm addicted, I like too much. The only thing I feel bad about is what other woman think.

If you see girl at club play with 2 or 3 strangers you think slut or no good or is everyone at clubs open mind, this is the only thing really holding me back as I am liking this more and more, I know bad girl!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That's why we go

over a year ago

There will always be those that judge other's. Just do what your comfortable doing and enjoy yourself x

By *umpleteazerWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"That's why we go "

Me too

over a year ago

Everyone goes to the clubs for there own reasons and to be honest me and juicy were just talking about this earlier and we both agreed that you never notice when people go off to play so wouldn't have a clue how many people some one had played with.

Its a swingers club at the end of the day and thats why the majority of people go, to play.

By *ath_Neil_bifunCouple
over a year ago

near cardiff

"Hi fellow swingers

My boyfriend and me started attending swingers club and nudist spas as we love being watched, I turned on having naked men around me while fuck and this progress to them touching until last summer when we were at Eurekas I let other guys take me outdoors. My boyfriend always like watch me and now I'm addicted, I like too much. The only thing I feel bad about is what other woman think.

If you see girl at club play with 2 or 3 strangers you think slut or no good or is everyone at clubs open mind, this is the only thing really holding me back as I am liking this more and more, I know bad girl!"

Go for it!this is why me and Cath intend going to a club ..a bit easier rustling up a mini gangbang I should think.

By *eakcoupleCouple
over a year ago

peak district

This is why we go clubbing! R appreciates plenty of male attention, particularly when she's in the swing.

over a year ago

OP - why do you care what other people think? Do they know you? Do their opinions really really matter? No do they fuck!!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

What happens at the sex club stays at the sex club

over a year ago

The opinions of those that enjoy the benefits of NSA sex via Fab or Clubs and then criticise others who do not fit their own modus operandi are of no consequence.

If a lady likes 1:1 or 20:1 that is her choice and she should still be fully respected.

over a year ago

"Hi fellow swingers

If you see girl at club play with 2 or 3 strangers you think slut or no good or is everyone at clubs open mind, this is the only thing really holding me back as I am liking this more and more, I know bad girl!"

just do what feels right for you we all have our likes dislikes, stick to yours and don't worry about others,

eureakas is a great place to have fun daytime or nite

By *heeseandWineCouple
over a year ago

Reading and Southampton

"Hi fellow swingers

Dont worry about what anyone else may think, go for it and enjoy yourselves.Eureka is also our favourite place for outdoor fun when the weather is good

over a year ago

do what feels good for you and people should respect

By *un4threeCouple
over a year ago

Waterford

Were all adults.....do what you please!!!!

Post new Message to Thread