Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

BBW

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone else got a real thing for the larger women, I especially like the larger booty

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Nope

Nothing personal I just don't fancy woman

over a year ago

"Nope

Nothing personal I just don't fancy woman "

I sincerely hope Hex has

Hids

over a year ago

"Nope

Nothing personal I just don't fancy woman "

over a year ago

Up to a size 16 yes, anything else not something I'd look for. Not saying i wouldn't, but who knows. Alarm bells ring for me when bbw's are mentioned. Predatory men preying on a certain type of person. Not for me.

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

"Up to a size 16 yes, anything else not something I'd look for. Not saying i wouldn't, but who knows. Alarm bells ring for me when bbw's are mentioned. Predatory men preying on a certain type of person. Not for me."

I frigging hate the term bbw. When that's mentioned, maybe not so much here but on dating sites I keep my distance as I feel like they're only interested in my fat and not me.

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

Nope.

over a year ago

Guy prefers curves

By *heorgasmaddictMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Guy prefers curves"

I don't

over a year ago

Yep adore BBW especially BIG Booty!

By *andb69Couple
over a year ago

leeds

Not particularly. We like women who look after their bodies and are elegant and shapely - they can be of any size. There's nothing intrinsically great about being either under or over weight.

over a year ago

"Guy prefers curves

I don't "

Don't you though?

A lot of here mistake rolls for curves

Now take aside BBWs are more likely to have rolls than curves and curves are a slim but shapely body, do you still not like curves?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I suspect this will have been asked before but why is it big "beautiful" women and just slim women?

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Up to a size 16 yes, anything else not something I'd look for. Not saying i wouldn't, but who knows. Alarm bells ring for me when bbw's are mentioned. Predatory men preying on a certain type of person. Not for me."

Interesting statement you dont approve of guys preying on a certain type of person (so having a preference) but you have a preference and "prey" on women size 16 or smaller. hmmm

over a year ago

Well I get by for a fatty

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"I suspect this will have been asked before but why is it big "beautiful" women and just slim women? "

It doesn't have to be its just that a term for slim women hasn't stuck. No one has said there can't be one, just no one has started one that has caught on.

over a year ago

evesham

"Guy prefers curves

I don't

Don't you though?

Now take aside BBWs are more likely to have rolls than curves and curves are a slim but shapely body, do you still not like curves?

"

Some men like androgynous women with very small breasts and no bums. Someone for everyone

By *ackandkateCouple
over a year ago

Truro

The people who make big frocks like big ladies

By *infulsarah67300Woman
over a year ago

weston super mare

Here we go again on this subject! Lol everyone has different tastes simple as. I'm a big girl size 18/20 I have no problems attracting men and it doesn't mean I go to bed with everybody. I have a select few that I play with and they all like ladies of different shapes

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I suspect this will have been asked before but why is it big "beautiful" women and just slim women?

It doesn't have to be its just that a term for slim women hasn't stuck. No one has said there can't be one, just no one has started one that has caught on. "

Yes I can understand that.

By *lackbirdtimestwoWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

I like a woman with confidence and curves, similarily I like guys who are confident strong and curvy xx

over a year ago

"Well I get by for a fatty "

You certainly would, Gorgeous ASS btw x

over a year ago

One thing I have noticed is a lot of large women put curvy as their body type which is misleading, some women need to realise the difference! I personally believe women can look beautiful if large as U can still get large women who look after themselves I myself prefer curvy but akways depends on the person too

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"One thing I have noticed is a lot of large women put curvy as their body type which is misleading, some women need to realise the difference! I personally believe women can look beautiful if large as U can still get large women who look after themselves I myself prefer curvy but akways depends on the person too "

I do get what you saying here but it depends on the person and how they carry the weight as well as on how the person looking percieves them.

I used to describe myself as fabulous but got told over and over not to sell myself short im not that fat just curvy as im tall and carry it well. Then i bet a few look and think shes far from curvy the fabulous fatty lol

over a year ago

"One thing I have noticed is a lot of large women put curvy as their body type which is misleading, some women need to realise the difference! I personally believe women can look beautiful if large as U can still get large women who look after themselves I myself prefer curvy but akways depends on the person too

Your gorgeous & pregnant! *hard already*

I do get what you saying here but it depends on the person and how they carry the weight as well as on how the person looking percieves them.

I used to describe myself as fabulous but got told over and over not to sell myself short im not that fat just curvy as im tall and carry it well. Then i bet a few look and think shes far from curvy the fabulous fatty lol "

over a year ago

"I like a woman with confidence and curves, similarily I like guys who are confident strong and curvy xx "

That's my kind of booty right there. Really turns me on

over a year ago

"One thing I have noticed is a lot of large women put curvy as their body type which is misleading, some women need to realise the difference! I personally believe women can look beautiful if large as U can still get large women who look after themselves I myself prefer curvy but akways depends on the person too

I used to describe myself as fabulous but got told over and over not to sell myself short im not that fat just curvy as im tall and carry it well. Then i bet a few look and think shes far from curvy the fabulous fatty lol "

Well there has to be a limit or there is no point in the two different body type categories, I agree it does depend on the person and how they are but I have seen women with rolls just put themselves as curvy lol again before anyone moans about me having a go at bigger women I don't mind bigger women as im nearly 20 stone myself and I feel like Id break a skinny girl lol but for guys who don't like that and see a profile set as a curvy woman and they aren't its not fair we all have our types

By *each_PittWoman
over a year ago

Belfast

Well I'll be paranoid any time I get a message now - cheers for that

By *atexxxWoman
over a year ago

wallasey

Oldr bbw mmmmmm xxxx

over a year ago

Im hitting on fabulous atm but im on a diet so once my waist is back ill still have my ass n boobs so ill be curvy again

over a year ago

Being a larger lady myself (18-20) it's nice to see some men do appreciate the fuller female form.

over a year ago

I have a giant bum, doesn't mean I have a giant gut to match

over a year ago

"Being a larger lady myself (18-20) it's nice to see some men do appreciate the fuller female form. "

Find it hard to beleave you're a 18 - 20 by your photos!

Hex

over a year ago

BBW...!!! Hhmmmm....well it stands for BIG BEAUTIFUL WOMEN...im a larger than life woman, im BIG...i dont see myself as beautiful but I also.dont regard myself as an ugly sister.

There is beauty within and beauty on the out...with all big, large, shapely, slim, curvy women and men.

Although im a fatty, I myself am not attracted to men of the larger frame.

Surely it all about individual attraction and if two ppl click!

lust to all

over a year ago

"Up to a size 16 yes, anything else not something I'd look for. Not saying i wouldn't, but who knows. Alarm bells ring for me when bbw's are mentioned. Predatory men preying on a certain type of person. Not for me.

Interesting statement you dont approve of guys preying on a certain type of person (so having a preference) but you have a preference and "prey" on women size 16 or smaller. hmmm"

It's such a shame when i hear about guys going "moose hunting" specifically targeting women over size 20 as they believe they are unlikely to be turned down by women they see as desperate or unstable. I hate this but it is a reality I'm afraid. Similarly "Go ugly early, don't go home disappointed". This is why Bbw nights make my skin crawl as i know what mind Of guy will be targeting these women that they may well have no respect for. After all, killing kittens aside clubs Don't usually have "slim classically beautiful girl" nights Do they. And Thanks for attacking Me for sticking Up for larger women.

By *ing_ArserMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"Anyone else got a real thing for the larger women, I especially like the larger booty"

love'em

I also absolutely adore big bums, hence my name

over a year ago

I don't have a shape/size preference. For me it's about the person and their sexual prowess. When I was younger I used to only go out with the body beautifuls but that was my loss. I wasn't satisfied mentally or sexually, just visually. Don't get me wrong. I can still look at a really fit woman and think, wow. But I know now that visual stimulation is a short lived thing and that I need much more than that. It's all in the mind.

over a year ago

" Someone for everyone"

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Up to a size 16 yes, anything else not something I'd look for. Not saying i wouldn't, but who knows. Alarm bells ring for me when bbw's are mentioned. Predatory men preying on a certain type of person. Not for me.

Interesting statement you dont approve of guys preying on a certain type of person (so having a preference) but you have a preference and "prey" on women size 16 or smaller. hmmm

It's such a shame when i hear about guys going "moose hunting" specifically targeting women over size 20 as they believe they are unlikely to be turned down by women they see as desperate or unstable. I hate this but it is a reality I'm afraid. Similarly "Go ugly early, don't go home disappointed". This is why Bbw nights make my skin crawl as i know what mind Of guy will be targeting these women that they may well have no respect for. After all, killing kittens aside clubs Don't usually have "slim classically beautiful girl" nights Do they. And Thanks for attacking Me for sticking Up for larger women. "

Didnt need to "attack" you. Your digging your own grave now youve basically said that anyone that wants 16 plus size boddies is "moose hunting" or settling as were all that desperate for the attention so wont turn them down! Can tell you thats not the case so If that you defending the fuller figured woman dont bother!

over a year ago

"Anyone else got a real thing for the larger women, I especially like the larger booty"

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"Being a larger lady myself (18-20) it's nice to see some men do appreciate the fuller female form.

Find it hard to beleave you're a 18 - 20 by your photos!

Hex"

I can believe it, as im that size myself and shes mainly wearing corsets (ansolutely stunning ones!) and dresses that fit well under the bust line so look extremely flattering for the figure

By *andy6677Man
over a year ago

crewe

I like bbw women and women of all sizes personality means more to me than size anyday.

By *ok64Man
over a year ago

dudley

"Guy prefers curves

I don't

Don't you though?

Some men like androgynous women with very small breasts and no bums. Someone for everyone"

over a year ago

evesham

It's such a shame when i hear about guys going "moose hunting" specifically targeting women over size 20 as they believe they are unlikely to be turned down by women they see as desperate or unstable. I hate this but it is a reality I'm afraid. Similarly "Go ugly early, don't go home disappointed". This is why Bbw nights make my skin crawl as i know what mind Of guy will be targeting these women that they may well have no respect for. After all, killing kittens aside clubs Don't usually have "slim classically beautiful girl" nights Do they. And Thanks for attacking Me for sticking Up for larger women. "

They don't have those nights because people don't run them. I'm sure of someone wanted to they could approach a club just like those who run bbw nights do and ask to run one.

Any thread mentioning such nights I have read seems to insinuate that they would be exclusive nights such as killing kittens. The bbw nights I run are normal nights at the club just with a guest list under my name. Any shape or size are welcome.

By *rtemisiaWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

I don't like to be someone's fetish. I think there is however, a kind of earth mother shape which many men seem very drawn to. Predators beware. Grown up cougars have a savage bite!

By *crappyDooMan
over a year ago

Travelling…

Im not a fan of labels, but a fan of the female form in all shapes and sizes.

I absolutely love curves and would never make a judgement about someone based purely on a size.... It's all in the banter for me!

over a year ago

"Im not a fan of labels, but a fan of the female form in all shapes and sizes.

I absolutely love curves and would never make a judgement about someone based purely on a size.... It's all in the banter for me!"

and great banter you have my luvver!

over a year ago

I don't like to be someone's fetish. I think there is however, a kind of earth mother shape which many men seem very drawn to. Predators beware. Grown up cougars have a savage bite! "

A predator may enjoy the risk of said bite.....where's the risk in the hunt without the possibility of taking a mauling?

over a year ago

"I like a woman with confidence and curves, similarily I like guys who are confident strong and curvy xx "
mmmmmmmmmm nice one xxxxx

over a year ago

"Im hitting on fabulous atm but im on a diet so once my waist is back ill still have my ass n boobs so ill be curvy again "

over a year ago

"One thing I have noticed is a lot of large women put curvy as their body type which is misleading, some women need to realise the difference! I personally believe women can look beautiful if large as U can still get large women who look after themselves I myself prefer curvy but akways depends on the person too "

You can be large and curvy or small and curvy. Same way you can be large/small and not curvy at all...

I for one love all types of women and hate when this topic pops up! It can make women of all sizes feel a bit less happy about themselves!

over a year ago

"I have a giant bum, doesn't mean I have a giant gut to match "

over a year ago

"I have a giant bum, doesn't mean I have a giant gut to match "

fair play!!!

By *rank EinsteinMan
over a year ago

Burton upon stather

"Guy prefers curves"

Curves and rolls are different

over a year ago

Absolutely love big ladies what ever you want to call them bbws or other names not wanting to mention the f word I just love big curves and huge women upto size 34 and more.

over a year ago

I frigging hate the term bbw. When that's mentioned, maybe not so much here but on dating sites I keep my distance as I feel like they're only interested in my fat and not me. "

What would you prefer then, I think bbw Is a nice term for the fuller figured women, it's better than saying fat or obese. People are so touchy with this subject when guys like me are trying to be nice about large women and not just saying it's a mercy fuck. Guys really do love to see big curves and (fat if you like) on a woman. Not everyone does but there are a hell of a lot that do. So try not to get your knickers in a twist over a label.

over a year ago

over a year ago

Personally speaking so long as I fancy who I'm playing with that's all that matters, if some guy want to shag a fat bird for the sake of it, more fool him, if he's happy to not like what he's looking at while he's having sex he's a twat but so long as he's fit and I've got some eye candy bring it on

Post new Message to Thread