Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

meeting new people..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not quite sure what I may be doing wrong, always polite and well mannered yet everytime I message someone I never get a reply or I I do its like a one word answer.. Any advice for me?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

No one got any advice then? Lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ok can i ask if you say hello to woman in a pub, and she looks the other way.

what do you do

Her

over a year ago

Well id also ask if she wanted a drink and try make conversation but I a said hello and she turned her head away id think I'm not for her or maybe she's waiting for company lol x

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

It's probably your age. So many on here won't meet younger lads.

Maybe try and get along to some socials or a club and get chatting that way. X

over a year ago

"Well id also ask if she wanted a drink and try make conversation but I a said hello and she turned her head away id think I'm not for her or maybe she's waiting for company lol x"

You ask strangers whether they would like a drink?

over a year ago

Yeah could be a good idea... Hate the fact you try to be nice to people but obv there not for me.. Keep looking could be the answer x

over a year ago

You do indeed come across as polite and keen to have a good, fun time.

It may be an idea to speak more about your interests and what you can offer. And if you can't think of anything else to write, probably best not to say so.

Perhaps something like "feel free to ask me if you'd like to know more" or along those lines.

In regards to messaging (and perhaps it's easier said than done) if you can show you have read their profile and/or a status they have written, it demonstrates a genuine intrest in the person rather than just the end result

There tends to the cues and clues in a profile or even the pictures (if you're a details man) that would guide you (subject to adding your own person spin) as to what to write or if it's even a good idea to contact in the first place.

Hope this (cobbled together advice) is of assistance.

By the way, and perhaps a tad unfair, part of the lack of enthusiastic responses may be because of your lack of Meet or Cam verifications.

over a year ago

No I mean if I said hello and we were getting into conversation id ask if they want a drink although have been known to get the rounds in for the whole bar in my time haha..

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Well id also ask if she wanted a drink and try make conversation but I a said hello and she turned her head away id think I'm not for her or maybe she's waiting for company lol x

You ask strangers whether they would like a drink? "

If you've spotted someone you like and are trying to instigate conversation why not? I've been offered drinks by guys in pubs/clubs that I don't know before many times.

over a year ago

"You do indeed come across as polite and keen to have a good, fun time.

It may be an idea to speak more about your interests and what you can offer. And if you can't think of anything else to write, probably best not to say so.

Perhaps something like "feel free to ask me if you'd like to know more" or along those lines.

In regards to messaging (and perhaps it's easier said than done) if you can show you have read their profile and/or a status they have written, it demonstrates a genuine intrest in the person rather than just the end result

There tends to the cues and clues in a profile or even the pictures (if you're a details man) that would guide you (subject to adding your own person spin) as to what to write or if it's even a good idea to contact in the first place.

Hope this (cobbled together advice) is of assistance.

By the way, and perhaps a tad unfair, part of the lack of enthusiastic responses may be because of your lack of Meet or Cam verifications. "

Thanks ill bare that in mind fella,

over a year ago

"Well id also ask if she wanted a drink and try make conversation but I a said hello and she turned her head away id think I'm not for her or maybe she's waiting for company lol x

You ask strangers whether they would like a drink?

If you've spotted someone you like and are trying to instigate conversation why not? I've been offered drinks by guys in pubs/clubs that I don't know before many times. "

Well exactly, got to start somewhere.. Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world to do would it ?

over a year ago

Being nice doesn't work. It only gets your message deleted. If you want to fist a woman, tell her.

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

I agree with gossipgirl, get yourself to a club.

It's so much easier as people see you for who you really are.

Being able to communicate face to face Defo helps.

over a year ago

"Being nice doesn't work. It only gets your message deleted. If you want to fist a woman, tell her. "

There in lies the minefield. Some want nice some want straight to the point. My advice is try and match the tone of their profile. And go slightly cheeky.

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Join a club

Host your own party

By *issHottieBottieWoman
over a year ago

Kent

"Being nice doesn't work. It only gets your message deleted. If you want to fist a woman, tell her. "

Anyone that messages me off the bat telling me what they want to do to me etc gets the message binned straight away. Why tell me all that stuff if I haven't even said wether i would like to meet or not?

over a year ago

"Being nice doesn't work. It only gets your message deleted. If you want to fist a woman, tell her.

Anyone that messages me off the bat telling me what they want to do to me etc gets the message binned straight away. Why tell me all that stuff if I haven't even said wether i would like to meet or not? "

I thought this too.. Why message someone saying you want to fuck them when tbh this is what the sites sort of about... Goes without saying.. Id prefer to make friends and take it from there..

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

[Removed by poster at 16/03/15 14:34:22]

By *entkevMan
over a year ago

Dover

"Being nice doesn't work. It only gets your message deleted. If you want to fist a woman, tell her.

Anyone that messages me off the bat telling me what they want to do to me etc gets the message binned straight away. Why tell me all that stuff if I haven't even said wether i would like to meet or not? "

Ohhhh fussy, typical kent lass. Lol

over a year ago

There in lies the minefield. Some want nice some want straight to the point. My advice is try and match the tone of their profile. And go slightly cheeky."

Agree

over a year ago

Anyone that messages me off the bat telling me what they want to do to me etc gets the message binned straight away. Why tell me all that stuff if I haven't even said wether i would like to meet or not?

I thought this too.. Why message someone saying you want to fuck them when tbh this is what the sites sort of about... Goes without saying.. Id prefer to make friends and take it from there.."

This

Post new Message to Thread