Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Doctors and Nurses

Jump to newest

By *ixty-eight OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Having a chat with a friend tonight which eventually got to early sexual experiences. He was a little taken aback when I told him about how in depth my games were, even when very young.

So, what did you guys get up to when you played Drs and Nurses?

Do you still play it now?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We used to play a game we called 'nervous'.. You had to touch someone until they shouted 'nervous' when you had to stop (and everyone always did thankfully otherwise I shudder to think what sort of retrospective sexual assault charges we'd all be called in for now!)

The initial games would start off with a hand starting on an arm and then slowly drifting towards a breast until they said 'nervous', then it would be their turn to play on you .... as everyone got more confident / brave and determined to hold on the longest then the game got a lot more interesting...

Bloody hell forgotten all about that until you mentioned it ...

over a year ago

"We used to play a game we called 'nervous'.. You had to touch someone until they shouted 'nervous' when you had to stop (and everyone always did thankfully otherwise I shudder to think what sort of retrospective sexual assault charges we'd all be called in for now!)

The initial games would start off with a hand starting on an arm and then slowly drifting towards a breast until they said 'nervous', then it would be their turn to play on you .... as everyone got more confident / brave and determined to hold on the longest then the game got a lot more interesting...

Bloody hell forgotten all about that until you mentioned it ... "

Omg yes we played that!!!

By *ixty-eight OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Never played nervous but must give it a try x

over a year ago

New one for me too

Have to try it on older people after few beers could get interesting fast or start a riot

over a year ago

Any volunteers feel free to contact me

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I have no real recollection of playing Dr's and Nurses. If I did, it certainly was fully clothed.

I was shy even as a child.

Post new Message to Thread