FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Does anyone here rent out a holiday home?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Posted this in the UK forum as well, but why not here too?

With spring having officially arrived, I'm trying to decide what to do for a holiday this year. It's going to be another UK-based trip (damn this saving money lark), so I'm looking at renting a place for a week or so, probably in late September. I'm looking at various websites, but a thought occured - are there any people on here who rent places out? Obviously, I'd like to arrange some fun while I'm away and renting from someone on the scene would avoid any possibility of awkward questions, plus it would be nice to give the business to someone 'in the family', so to speak.

Unless my relationship status changes in the next few months, I'll be travelling alone, so I'd only need a one-bedroom place (though I'd be willing to rent somewhere larger, if I liked the look of it and the price was within my means). I'm not particularly fussed about the location, it's more about getting away for a while than going somewhere specific and there aren't many parts of the UK with nothing to see or do - my last two holidays were in Devon and Gloucestershire, so somewhere different would be nice though I did like both of them and would be happy to go back. Internet access would be a must, as would a shower that someone 6'4 can fit under (last year I had to duck to get under it). Other than that, there's nothing I that I'd say I definitely need - though if the place came with a hot tub, that would be a very definite plus

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread