Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

why lie??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Had meet sunday been talking and in messages and on profile everything nice unfortunately on meeting 10yrs and stone out of date so had quick chat said sorry not happening so got reply at least we can fuck?

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

So did you fuck her?

Reply privately

over a year ago

yes...obviously!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I thought u met her but got a reply

???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had meet sunday been talking and in messages and on profile everything nice unfortunately on meeting 10yrs and stone out of date so had quick chat said sorry not happening so got reply at least we can fuck? "
a fat old bird said ah well seems ya hear we may as well av a fuck?

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"So did you fuck her?"

Might have been a dude

Reply privately

over a year ago

Said thanks but no

Reply privately

over a year ago

Some people live in a fantasy land. Yes reality is a bitch but if people actually faced it now and again then maybe they wouldn't wake up one day and realise they have swallow a fucking house.

Reply privately

By *hekaiserMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Had meet sunday been talking and in messages and on profile everything nice unfortunately on meeting 10yrs and stone out of date so had quick chat said sorry not happening so got reply at least we can fuck? "

Good god...i know english is not my first language but there is no harm in using grammer while writing a message etc

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The person in question on fab at all?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had meet sunday been talking and in messages and on profile everything nice unfortunately on meeting 10yrs and stone out of date so had quick chat said sorry not happening so got reply at least we can fuck?

The person in question on fab at all?"

If they are I feel for her

Reply privately

over a year ago

Other people have no probs comprehending the post?? Go grammar police elsewhere'or use constructive critisism

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Had meet sunday been talking and in messages and on profile everything nice unfortunately on meeting 10yrs and stone out of date so had quick chat said sorry not happening so got reply at least we can fuck?

If they are I feel for her "

I wonder if she'll read this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Other people have no probs comprehending the post?? Go grammar police elsewhere'or use constructive critisism "

Or take an extra 10s before hitting"Post Message" and don't look like a Dick....

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I hope you were more sensitive, diplomatic, friendly and respectful to her then than you appear to be now.

We only have your word for what took place. For all we know, it might have been you she thought was 10 stone overweight and 10 years older!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I hope you were more sensitive, diplomatic, friendly and respectful to her then than you appear to be now.

We only have your word for what took place. For all we know, it might have been you she thought was 10 stone overweight and 10 years older! "

This

Reply privately

over a year ago

We only have your word for what took place. For all we know, it might have been you she thought was 10 stone overweight and 10 years older! "

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If they are I feel for her

I wonder if she'll read this "

That was my point. Discretion and gentlemanly behaviour go hand in hand (womanly behaviour too).

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you don't fancy someone once you meet, it's probably best just to keep that between the two of you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good god...i know english is not my first language but there is no harm in using grammer while writing a message etc "

Oh, the irony ....

Reply privately

By *ittle Pocket PerveWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

I hope you were more sensitive, diplomatic, friendly and respectful to her then than you appear to be now."

This...

Reply privately

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Oh . . . my . . . God.

If a female had started this thread the responses would have been so supportive.

Reply privately

By *asokittyWoman
over a year ago

Nr Worksop

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

If a female had started this thread the responses would have been so supportive."

They would. Also if the op had been worded differently and in more general terms the answers might have been different.

Reply privately

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

If a female had started this thread the responses would have been so supportive.

They would. Also if the op had been worded differently and in more general terms the answers might have been different."

Highly unlikely.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I don't know what's worse someone lying or having a profile that is so vague that you have no idea what they like. You probably did the right thing walking away at least you spoke to her first. I had one guy run out the back door of a pub rather than tell me I wasn't what he was looking for and I make no secret of the fact that I am a very big girl.

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

You just wait til July.

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

Good god...i know english is not my first language but there is no harm in using grammer while writing a message etc "

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's having trouble even understanding this message

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

They would. Also if the op had been worded differently and in more general terms the answers might have been different.

Highly unlikely."

You think? I've seen quite a few threads from all genders saying something along the lines of "don't you hate it when someone isn't like their picture" and people are generally similar in their responses regardless. For me the lack of discretion is key here and I'd feel the same whoever posted.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Giggidy

Reply privately

By *et a roomCouple
over a year ago

Leeds

Reading this thread is such fun. The woman in question must be so glad she agreed to meet such a lovely gentleman.

Reply privately

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

If a female had started this thread the responses would have been so supportive."

possibly yes but its often 'men' who tend to post such threads..

as it also tends to be some of the married men who do down their unknowing partner publicly to justify them being on here and women in the main in the same situation just get on with it..

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Wyrdwoman: do you want sex with me?

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

If a guy turned up to a meet with me and looked 10 years older and 10 stone heavier than his pics then I'd be very peeved too

Reply privately

over a year ago

Didnt realize id said whom id met?? So why be discreet??wasnt my fake pics and age

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good god...i know english is not my first language but there is no harm in using grammer while writing a message etc

Oh, the irony .... "

Haha...excellent or should I say. Exsellent...

Reply privately

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

Highly unlikely.

You think? I've seen quite a few threads from all genders saying something along the lines of "don't you hate it when someone isn't like their picture" and people are generally similar in their responses regardless. For me the lack of discretion is key here and I'd feel the same whoever posted."

He's not naming names. People recall sexual encounters all the time on these threads but I don't see them being accused of lacking discretion.

The OP met someone who was approximately 10 years older than she represented herself and also she was much fatter. Why should he butter up the facts?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I Had a meet sunday. We had been talking, sending messages, profile everything seemed nice. Unfortunately on meeting, I discovered he was 10yrs and 10 stone out of date. so we had a quick chat. I said "sorry not happening", so I got the reply "at least we can fuck?" "

Babelfish Translation provided by Marmite Inc.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

Highly unlikely.

You think? I've seen quite a few threads from all genders saying something along the lines of "don't you hate it when someone isn't like their picture" and people are generally similar in their responses regardless. For me the lack of discretion is key here and I'd feel the same whoever posted.

He's not naming names. People recall sexual encounters all the time on these threads but I don't see them being accused of lacking discretion.

The OP met someone who was approximately 10 years older than she represented herself and also she was much fatter. Why should he butter up the facts?"

She can recognise herself, that's indiscreet in my opinion. That's why earlier I said that couched in more general terms, the thread might have been received more sympathetically.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Didnt realize id said whom id met?? So why be discreet??wasnt my fake pics and age "
wha.. Ya mean a bird lied abt her age and used old pics to make her look lighter??? Well i never!!! My word who wouldve imagined they did that???

But i woulda enjoyed her! Innit?

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's havin

g trouble even understanding this message "

No its not just you i had to read it a few times before i got what he meant.

OP this as happened to others before you and will happen again to others in the future.

Whilst her lying to deceive wasnt particularly nice, neither is undiscreetly slagging her off on a public forum either

Reply privately

By *urvybrunette91Woman
over a year ago

tidworth

Maybe she looked at your profile, and assumed you wouldn't mind if she still had a bit of Christmas weight, and hadn't topped up her Botox!

Although, I'm sure I saw you post something similar a few days ago... Hmmm...

Reply privately

By *rettyLittleThingWoman
over a year ago

Swansea

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

Agreed...

Reply privately

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

Highly unlikely.

The OP met someone who was approximately 10 years older than she represented herself and also she was much fatter. Why should he butter up the facts?

She can recognise herself, that's indiscreet in my opinion. That's why earlier I said that couched in more general terms, the thread might have been received more sympathetically."

If she recognises herself then good. Perhaps she'll put up/send pics that are representative of what she looks like now.

I'll concede she may not have lied about her age but looks much older.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Didnt realize id said whom id met?? So why be discreet??wasnt my fake pics and age "

I think the point is, it's only your version of events so it doesn't give her the opportunity to give her point of view so we get a balanced view. Another factor is what if she is reading this thread? Even if you don't name her, she will recognise that it is her and feel bad. So why do that? It would have been better to say nothing.

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 11/03/15 22:15:25]

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

You didn't say who you'd met and if you can't see any reason to be discreet that's fine, at least you're honest about it.

Reply privately

By *nleashedCrakenMan
over a year ago

Widnes

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

Highly unlikely.

You think? I've seen quite a few threads from all genders saying something along the lines of "don't you hate it when someone isn't like their picture" and people are generally similar in their responses regardless. For me the lack of discretion is key here and I'd feel the same whoever posted."

This

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Oh . . . my . . . God.

Highly unlikely.

She can recognise herself, that's indiscreet in my opinion. That's why earlier I said that couched in more general terms, the thread might have been received more sympathetically.

If she recognises herself then good. Perhaps she'll put up/send pics that are representative of what she looks like now.

I'll concede she may not have lied about her age but looks much older."

I agree

She has pretended to be something she isn't

If she hadn't turned up and the OP started a thread about timewasters she would still recognise herself from reading it but no one would have batted an eyelid about it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Because no one wants to fuck an old,fat woman. Do they?

Reply privately

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"Because no one wants to fuck an old,fat woman. Do they? "

I'm sure lots of people do,but not those who are expecting something different to turn up

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Other people have no probs comprehending the post?? Go grammar police elsewhere'or use constructive critisism "

I must admit, I had to read it a few times before my brain made sense of it. I got there in the end tho. I agree with your post though, why tell lies about your age or size if you plan on meeting, the truth will be obvious immediately. Maybe other men she's met have taken her up on her offer of a fuck in the past.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh, the irony ....

Haha...excellent or should I say. Exsellent... "

Are you two taking the piss out of someone whose native language is not English, just cos he misspelt grammar? Be ashamed! He made more sense than the OP with his poor use of punctuation!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Good god...i know english is not my first language but there is no harm in using grammer while writing a message etc "

Slapping the OP with a grammatical asbo is funny.

Spelling "grammar" incorrectly is priceless! Love it!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Op.

When you meet do you not cam in the chat room or quick phone call, also

Did u ask for a recent up to date photo?

I vet potential meets this way and never had an issue

Reply privately

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

"Because no one wants to fuck an old,fat woman. Do they?

I'm sure lots of people do,but not those who are expecting something different to turn up"

Exactly.

The OP has been messaging me privately and says it's okay for me to reveal he was expecting a size 14 to turn up but what he got was a 26.

Now, even taking into account poor estimates on sizes that's still a massive discrepancy.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm sure lots of people do,but not those who are expecting something different to turn up

Exactly.

The OP has been messaging me privately and says it's okay for me to reveal he was expecting a size 14 to turn up but what he got was a 26.

Now, even taking into account poor estimates on sizes that's still a massive discrepancy."

Why cant he post himself lol

Reply privately

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Exactly.

Now, even taking into account poor estimates on sizes that's still a massive discrepancy.

Why cant he post himself lol"

That was my thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly.

That was my thought "

B s I think

Reply privately

By *allipygousMan
over a year ago

Leicester

Exactly.

That was my thought "

He didn't ask me to post that, I told him he should have revealed that little nugget and I asked if it was okay if I did.

Plus, I thought there's less chance of the grammar police taking the piss out of my posts.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Exactly.

Why cant he post himself lol"

In case he gets another pitchforking

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Post in the forum and people will give opinions that don't always coincide with yours.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Post in the forum and people will give opinions that don't always coincide with yours. "

This

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Some threads are unpleasant

Threads like this have been started many many times and they didn't go this way at all so I can only assume he is not deemed a regular or has the wrong genitals.

Yes, people can post their own opinions....but can we please have some respect for people posting on the forum.

We don't have any rules about grammar so please don't pick people up on it as it puts people off posting.

We do have rules on attacking the poster though and people will be timed oout for it.

Reply privately