FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do a majority of single males take it for granted that the female half of the couple answers all messages?

Also is it acceptable they only address the female half?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Think you'll find its because most haven't read any of your profile and just looked at your picks and not even checked if its a couples profile .those that have seen its a couple are probably on this site because they think is a sex site and every women is gagging for it and don't know the etiquette to swinging with a couple. Well thats what we've found anyway .but we could be wrong

By *heeriskingMan
over a year ago

Stockport

I must be in the minority, i expect more likely the Mr would reply but I always message to both if I don't know.

A

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

[Removed by poster at 11/03/15 13:38:13]

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

"Why do a majority of single males take it for granted that the female half of the couple answers all messages?

Also is it acceptable they only address the female half? "

Sorry but always message a couple as a couple... in fact always put Mr before Mrs just like the postal service..

only way I would message a women from a couple would be if she made the initial contact and stated it was her..

See your point though to those that have no etiquette

over a year ago

"Think you'll find its because most haven't read any of your profile and just looked at your picks and not even checked if its a couples profile .those that have seen its a couple are probably on this site because they think is a sex site and every women is gagging for it and don't know the etiquette to swinging with a couple. Well thats what we've found anyway .but we could be wrong "

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh look another single male bashing thread..mind you it has been at least an hour...

over a year ago

However these threads serve as nice 'who to avoid' list...))

over a year ago

It's sometimes confusing on a couples profile if there is only pics of the lady half and if its obvious that the lady had written the profile. I'm not surprised some assume it's the lady. Not saying it's right like.

over a year ago

"Why do a majority of single males take it for granted that the female half of the couple answers all messages?

over a year ago

why do most messages from guys presume im fucking desperate n will fuck anything,,fucking deluded tossers

oops sorry rant over

over a year ago

"However these threads serve as nice 'who to avoid' list...))"

Not single bashing at all, just our experience so far, I didn't say all single guys did I?

And please feel free to avoid us

over a year ago

"However these threads serve as nice 'who to avoid' list...))

Not single bashing at all, just our experience so far, I didn't say all single guys did I?

And please feel free to avoid us "

Unless someone else typed your original message.????

over a year ago

And please feel free to avoid us "

not only is it a opinion it's fact as we have it all the time, also when a guy asks whoes talking, if our reply it's the male, guess what? No conversation

over a year ago

I quote...

'Why do a majority of single males'

over a year ago

Wonder if you'd be as pent up if or when single females address the lady only.

By *rSwaggerMan
over a year ago

Northants

And please feel free to avoid us

not only is it a opinion it's fact as we have it all the time, also when a guy asks whoes talking, if our reply it's the male, guess what? No conversation"

Its the etiquette thing again... even in clubs I shake the guys hand before going her a pack.. its the done thing..

over a year ago

"Wonder if you'd be as pent up if or when single females address the lady only. "

Probably not as we wouldn't if a guy addressed a guy, the point is when a guys first message is" hi sexy, you look gorgeous what you upto" it's hardly going to impress a couple

over a year ago

"Wonder if you'd be as pent up if or when single females address the lady only.

Probably not as we wouldn't if a guy addressed a guy, the point is when a guys first message is" hi sexy, you look gorgeous what you upto" it's hardly going to impress a couple"

So if a woman did that it would be okay? Why is any different?

over a year ago

"I quote...

'Why do a majority of single males'

"

Exactly MAJORITY!!!!!!

In our experience, but you obviously think it's ok , so crack on!

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Not single bashing just giving an answer to a question . Not saying all single guys are bad or disrespectful or have no etiquette. Because they aren't. We've met and chatted to some terrific guys. Im just stating an observation of

The ones who choose to not read peoples profiles and those that join the site thinking its a shagfest. If you feel the need to stay clear of us thats entirely up to you I dont feel in the bit slighted by your choice. Im just putting forward our opinion , that is all it is but hey

over a year ago

Probably not as we wouldn't if a guy addressed a guy, the point is when a guys first message is" hi sexy, you look gorgeous what you upto" it's hardly going to impress a couple

So if a woman did that it would be okay? Why is any different?"

Women don't do it. ....

over a year ago

"Wonder if you'd be as pent up if or when single females address the lady only. "

Not happened so can't comment , only commenting on what HAS happened!

over a year ago

"Not single bashing just giving an answer to a question . Not saying all single guys are bad or disrespectful or have no etiquette. Because they aren't. We've met and chatted to some terrific guys. Im just stating an observation of

The ones who choose to not read peoples profiles and those that join the site thinking its a shagfest. If you feel the need to stay clear of us thats entirely up to you I dont feel in the bit slighted by your choice. Im just putting forward our opinion , that is all it is but hey "

Exactly the point I was trying to make, I didn't say all single guys , just a large percentage.

over a year ago

Women don't do it. ...."

Yeah but you've said if a woman addresses the woman and a man addresses the man then it's fine. How's it different they're still only addressing one half of the couple...

over a year ago

Women don't do it. ....

Yeah but you've said if a woman addresses the woman and a man addresses the man then it's fine. How's it different they're still only addressing one half of the couple..."

It's simple really if it's a couples profile anyone who messages them should address them as a couple unless the couple in there profile states otherwise

over a year ago

Probably because from an initial glance most couples profiles looks like a single female profile.

People look at the pretty tit / arse / pussy avatar pic and message accordingly.

And we all know people don't read the profile.....

over a year ago

"Probably because from an initial glance most couples profiles looks like a single female profile.

People look at the pretty tit / arse / pussy avatar pic and message accordingly.

And we all know people don't read the profile.....

"

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

For past experience of contact with single women they have all contacted us as a couple , this maybe as women tend to be more thoughtful than men , thats not to say all men are'nt but we can only go by what we have experienced .

over a year ago

most just want to fuck you not be involved with both and unfortunately as a few have pointed out a lot lately , single guys are causing a lot of crap on here! Anyone who doesnt read your profile just delete n block!

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

"Oh look another single male bashing thread..mind you it has been at least an hour... "

I may be a woman but I totally agree with you...much prefer bashing of a different kind....

over a year ago

We have experienced this a lot. I do find it rude tbh and it doesn't prompt a reply.

Mrs

over a year ago

Maibe as there is more pics of the woman, its a trend we keep seeing in the couple profiles lol

over a year ago

"Maibe as there is more pics of the woman, its a trend we keep seeing in the couple profiles lol "

Maybe for others but not on our profile. Our public pics are of Mr to begin with, so it can't be the case for us.

over a year ago

"Maibe as there is more pics of the woman, its a trend we keep seeing in the couple profiles lol "

There's more to a profile than pictures!

over a year ago

"Maibe as there is more pics of the woman, its a trend we keep seeing in the couple profiles lol

Maybe for others but not on our profile. Our public pics are of Mr to begin with, so it can't be the case for us.

"

That's good and good pics too, your right it cant be you

over a year ago

"Maibe as there is more pics of the woman, its a trend we keep seeing in the couple profiles lol

There's more to a profile than pictures!"

Thats right a mix of both.

By *dventuroususCouple
over a year ago

sunderland

"Oh look another single male bashing thread..mind you it has been at least an hour... "

??? Its a genuine and valid point, nothing to do with single male bashing.

over a year ago

"Oh look another single male bashing thread..mind you it has been at least an hour...

??? Its a genuine and valid point, nothing to do with single male bashing."

over a year ago

Changed my expectations. Initially I thought that chances are it would be easier to get a woman who is part of a couple but I don't feel comfortable with this. Talk to couples if they message me but because I'm looking for 121 woman, would rather talk to single women.

over a year ago

Another reason might be because they just want to fuck the woman simple and animalistic, not get a friendship bracelet and start up a bromance...turn up, be polite, fuck and then go your separate ways...I would always prefer to talk to the woman as the 'majority' of guys are to possessive and have an ego even on a swinging scene, guys have to meet 'their' criteria...almost vetted..yours answers show that I pissed you off with a simple comment about this thread mentioning 'single males' if a single male had a go about some arsey couple he'd be berated...

Personally I don't have much time for arrogant males and as a single male you know who's the driving the force within a couples profile, by how it's written, veris etc..in which case I wouldn't address either just a hello, still can't see why it's such a huge issue with you, ???

over a year ago

Forgive me for not untestanding the complexities of a couples profile, but without going down the road of Dear Mr and Mrs Couple How exactly do you address a couple?

If I am messaging a couple for the first time, I do not address either Mr or Mrs as at that point I have no idea who is going to see the message first.

If I get a reply, a mate or a xx normally indicates who has replied.

I will then assume nothing and will continue the conversation as if both were liable to read it.

Some couples I chat with, it is normally the lady who chats with me (well they aren't made of wood ) but I will always assume that Mr will read every message.

I never ever do sex talk or anything like that anyway, so I'm not going to be crass in that sense.

Because of the couple dynamic I will tend not to make the first move. Anyways...

If you want me to address you as a couple, exactly how is that achieved?

over a year ago

"Forgive me for not untestanding the complexities of a couples profile, but without going down the road of Dear Mr and Mrs Couple How exactly do you address a couple?

If I am messaging a couple for the first time, I do not address either Mr or Mrs as at that point I have no idea who is going to see the message first.

If I get a reply, a mate or a xx normally indicates who has replied.

I will then assume nothing and will continue the conversation as if both were liable to read it.

Some couples I chat with, it is normally the lady who chats with me (well they aren't made of wood ) but I will always assume that Mr will read every message.

I never ever do sex talk or anything like that anyway, so I'm not going to be crass in that sense.

Because of the couple dynamic I will tend not to make the first move. Anyways...

If you want me to address you as a couple, exactly how is that achieved?"

To whom it may concern....

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Since we changed our profile avatar to show us both and uploaded more pics of Mr B it has vastly reduced those types of messages. Could just be fluke...be interesting to know if any couples have found the same?

over a year ago

"

If you want me to address you as a couple, exactly how is that achieved?

To whom it may concern...."

over a year ago

"Since we changed our profile avatar to show us both and uploaded more pics of Mr B it has vastly reduced those types of messages. Could just be fluke...be interesting to know if any couples have found the same?"

We have....

Sorry...mustn't listen to the voices..))

Post new Message to Thread