Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Chatting

Jump to newest

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

Been chatting to this guy for several weeks now and he messaged me this morning saying i was messaging other guys and i was a slag. He had got his mate to message me to check up on me. What is that all about?????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

How very dare you chat to two different men on a swinger site!

I am leaning towards a weirdo alert for him and a lucky escape on your part

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Block him.

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

A control freak. Does he not understand what swinging is all about. I would be instantly on the block button

over a year ago

Refer him to your profile text, the bit that says you're looking to meet men not man

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

Souns like a possessive nut job to me, block him and his friend

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

Block him

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

I have blocked him but how do i trust others now. I will always be thinking its him and his mates??

over a year ago

The way I see it, it's one of either two things:

1. He really isn't getting the concept of why we are all here and the liberation we are entitled to have as individual, grown adults.

2. He's a scary control freak...and behaving in that manner is his thing.

Ask yourself, are any of those scenarios acceptable for what YOU want?...if not, block and don't let him get to you!

over a year ago

Def sounds like a control freak! Bet he set up another account to chat to you as someone else.

Thank goodness for the block button!

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

"I have blocked him but how do i trust others now. I will always be thinking its him and his mates??"

If your worried about them making fake accounts go to your Account, then Message Filters, then select to block newbies and unverified members

over a year ago

i have had one exactly the same - have not even met yet been talking for a bout a week on whatsapp - msging every day - if i don't reply and then he sees me on here later (as no access during the day) then he gets all weird saying why didn't you reply to me earlier and all that shit...told him fab was NOT a dating site and was not interested in a relationsahip ....as i think he thought he had some sort of relationship with me ....BLOCKED!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I prefer the ladies I have sex with to have other sexual partners.

The guy sounds controlling and emotionally immature who lacks confidence and never tips in restaurants

over a year ago

He's a twat, ignore him and carry on having fun!

By *hyandtwistedCouple
over a year ago

loughborough

"He's a twat, ignore him and carry on having fun!"

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Been chatting to this guy for several weeks now and he messaged me this morning saying i was messaging other guys and i was a slag. He had got his mate to message me to check up on me. What is that all about?????"

That is all about you finding out before it's too late that he has issues. Thank goodness you did.

His mate sounds a bit strange too.

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

We have been messaging on kik and yesterday he sent me a message but i did not reply until this morning thats when he said "been busy on fab you fucking slag". Ive blocked him but not sure who is mate is as i started chatting to 3 guys yesterday xx

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Some men just can't help being possessive. Just be wary x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"We have been messaging on kik and yesterday he sent me a message but i did not reply until this morning thats when he said "been busy on fab you fucking slag". Ive blocked him but not sure who is mate is as i started chatting to 3 guys yesterday xx"

I'd hazard a guess that there is no mate.

over a year ago

"How very dare you chat to two different men on a swinger site!

I am leaning towards a weirdo alert for him and a lucky escape on your part "

Absolutely run away !!!

over a year ago

he's a keeper...when's the big day...)

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

Haha ive ran away its a good job im in Cyprus xxx

over a year ago

Sounds like a lucky escape

over a year ago

I've had a couple of similar situations crop up, but rest assured there are some non-nutter types on here and the block button is your friend. Don't let one bonkers bloke put you off.

over a year ago

Block him hes not your friend, friends encourage each other to have as much sex as possible

By *moothGentryMan
over a year ago

Bolton

Sorry to hear you've had this bad experience which appears to have rightly upset you.

There are idiots in all walks of life, though this does sound particularly dumb, considering the site we're on.

A guy sent me a message last week asking if I was straight - the answer is in my profile, if he'd bothered to read it.

Didn't notice at first as I was working around the house and when trying to reply, because I hadn't done so within the hour, he'd blocked me!

Just one less ego-maniac to deal with...

over a year ago

"he's a keeper...when's the big day...)"

over a year ago

I had a guy recently seem quite demanding with messages? Anyone who sends lots of "You not talking to me then? Why aren't you replying?" gets a goodbye and a block if they are persistent.

I get enough hassle from demanding people in real life - this is supposed to be escapism!

over a year ago

To the OP - if you are worried, don't talk to those tree new guys again.

And block anyone who is a newbie or not verified. That should stop him if he makes a new account to message you with.

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

I have blocked him but he said his mate was messaging me yesterday but i spoke to 3 guys yesterday so not sure if hes lying or not x

By *moothGentryMan
over a year ago

Bolton

[Removed by poster at 10/03/15 09:32:16]

over a year ago

be extra wary of new contacts - and blocking was definitely the thing to do

over a year ago

"I have blocked him but he said his mate was messaging me yesterday but i spoke to 3 guys yesterday so not sure if hes lying or not x"

Just don't speak to any of them again. There's enough other guys around.

By *moothGentryMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"I had a guy recently seem quite demanding with messages? Anyone who sends lots of "You not talking to me then? Why aren't you replying?" gets a goodbye and a block if they are persistent.

I get enough hassle from demanding people in real life - this is supposed to be escapism!"

If I send a message and don't receive a reply, then I assume they're not interested and move on.

Even if we've been in a conversation, I'll always wait for a reply before messaging back.

Who knows, that person/couple may have other issues to deal with or just simply lost interest. Multi-messaging isn't going to do any favours...

To the OP, check how long the other guys have been a member, do they have any veri's and maybe even ignore them for a couple of days to smoke them out.

Should be able to tell if they're genuine after that.

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

I am always wary but he wasnt new to fab plus he was verifed. Im just now bothered that i dont know who is friend is x

over a year ago

What a total idiot

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

All three guys yesterday were verified and been on over a year so im not sure if he had a friend all not x

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

So you can only talk to him?!hes not gonna do well here.Like others say block and forget.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I had a guy recently seem quite demanding with messages? Anyone who sends lots of "You not talking to me then? Why aren't you replying?" gets a goodbye and a block if they are persistent.

I get enough hassle from demanding people in real life - this is supposed to be escapism!"

over a year ago

"I have blocked him but how do i trust others now. I will always be thinking its him and his mates??"

I've got a similar guy here local to me. He makes new profiles up to message me from, sometimes pretending to be someone else, sometimes just saying it's him.

It's been quiet now for a bit, but it's rather a pain in the ass.

By *moothGentryMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"All three guys yesterday were verified and been on over a year so im not sure if he had a friend all not x"

I very much doubt it.

Like I said up-thread, you can ignore all three guys for a few days and see if any act the same, just for your own piece of mind if you like...

over a year ago

"Been chatting to this guy for several weeks now and he messaged me this morning saying i was messaging other guys and i was a slag. He had got his mate to message me to check up on me. What is that all about?????"

Oh my god he seriously needs to get a grip, and I bet it's pot calling kettle!!!

I reckon it's his shit bag way of saying boreddddd now ??????

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

Glad i found out now before i met him x

By *hloe sussexTV/TS
over a year ago

Larne

Just being a guy tut tut

over a year ago

Block ,)

over a year ago

Sad

over a year ago

"Sad "

Tbh theres nothing sad about it no one's making her stay and single guys go through worse sometimes just to fuck.... . i find it funny

over a year ago

Honestly, the chances of it happening again are slim. If you tar every nan on this site with the same brush then, with respect, it's very narrow minded and ignorant and maybe you're not really ready to be in such a site?

It takes all sorts to make up the world and if you think because one untrustworthy dickhead makes everyone an untrustworthy dickhead then give up now and perhaps reassess your view of the world?

over a year ago

"Sad

Tbh theres nothing sad about it no one's making her stay and single guys go through worse sometimes just to fuck.... . i find it funny "

I think the reference to sad was directed at the guy concerned and I agree, he needs to get a life. As a woman in this lifestyle some things like this can be unnerving and worry you but why should the OP have to leave if she enjoys it here? I'm sure she doesn't find the experience funny at all.

over a year ago

"Glad i found out now before i met him x"
is he in Cyprus too?

By *evaquitCouple
over a year ago

Catthorpe

What a jerk! Refer him to POF sounds like he's more suited to that site. Unfortunately reading quite a few posts like this, clearly what happens when a non swinging mindset is brought to a swingers site.

over a year ago

"We have been messaging on kik and yesterday he sent me a message but i did not reply until this morning thats when he said "been busy on fab you fucking slag". Ive blocked him but not sure who is mate is as i started chatting to 3 guys yesterday xx"

this isn't being possesive. he's just bored and expecting someone to entertain him and got pissed off when you didn't, probably took it as rejection as well, seeing as you were willing to talk to other guys rather than him.

block him anyway, he's into head games.

over a year ago

"Sad

Tbh theres nothing sad about it no one's making her stay and single guys go through worse sometimes just to fuck.... . i find it funny

I think the reference to sad was directed at the guy concerned and I agree, he needs to get a life. As a woman in this lifestyle some things like this can be unnerving and worry you but why should the OP have to leave if she enjoys it here? I'm sure she doesn't find the experience funny at all. "

Thank you

over a year ago

If you are intelligent and he talks to you on another account, you will realize it's him from the way in which he speaks to you.

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Glad i found out now before i met him xis he in Cyprus too?"

No but was going to meet up with him when i was on leave in 2 weeks. I think i will just enjoy my leave with family and friends now xxx

over a year ago

"Glad i found out now before i met him xis he in Cyprus too?

No but was going to meet up with him when i was on leave in 2 weeks. I think i will just enjoy my leave with family and friends now xxx"

hope he reads this what a wanker! his loss your escape he sounds like a lot of trouble when its supposed to be fun. enjoy your hols

over a year ago

No but was going to meet up with him when i was on leave in 2 weeks. I think i will just enjoy my leave with family and friends now xxx"

whereabouts in Cyprus are you now?

By *oconut2Woman
over a year ago

Nether regions of the back of beyond

I've got one that's doing that at the moment, my thumb is hovering over that block button lol

By *elkel1979 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Cumbria

No but was going to meet up with him when i was on leave in 2 weeks. I think i will just enjoy my leave with family and friends now xxxwhereabouts in Cyprus are you now?"

Episkopi x

Post new Message to Thread