Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Anal sex

Jump to newest

By *xpatscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ipswich

I'm still a Virginia at giving anal sex to a woman or male. The wife Mrs c won't even allow any thing near there saying that just because I'm the one who likes cock in my arse not every one else does. I've tried several attempts to get her to try it but won't. Any ideas of how I could tempt her? I'm sure once she try's she'll realise what she's been missing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A small but plug to ease her in maybe while you are penetrating her??

over a year ago

Hypnosis?

By *ickawitchCouple
over a year ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I love anal sex but if my husband had pestered and tried to force me to like it even though I said no I am damn sure I would have dug my heels in and told him where to get off.... maybe you should respect her wishes and not try and force your own desires onto her?

By *xpatscouple OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ipswich

"Hypnosis? "

over a year ago

Try rimming first.

over a year ago

If she doesn't wanna do it leave her alone and stop pestering her

By *abes in the woodWoman
over a year ago

wales

Dont pester her

By *hyandtwistedCouple
over a year ago

loughborough

Some women never really go for it. In the 15 years me and the wife have been together we have only done it twice, its not for her, frustrating but that's just how it is.

On a side note have you tried jumping from the top of a wardrobe with plenty of kyjelly on your cock shouting geronimo. It may just work

By *xotic indianCouple
over a year ago

leicester

Plenty of water base lube start with on finger then two three until relax If your partner cock is big try a small to medium size dildo or plug Don't forget plenty of lube Best position doggy just relax if you can play with your clit Push it slowly once the whole lengh of his cock is in stay still for couple minute Then he can start his hip movement Et voila enjoy don't leave it too long for next time the more often you do it in the beginning the easier it' gets

over a year ago

"Try rimming first."

Yes, small steps are good, but if it's still a no go zone after a while, then you may have to just gracefully accept her wishes.

over a year ago

If you pester her its going to turn well and truely off the idea.give her time to make up her own mind but remember some people just don't want to try it and that's their right .

over a year ago

if she didnt decide she might be ready to try it..it wont happen dude..sorry!

but as long as she say she can give it a try..be as super gentle as you can..you may even decide not to penetrate at the first time..only playing with fingers and small anal toys..just to break the fear of it..

that or hypnosis like previously mentioned :P

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Well if she didn't fancy it before you posted this thread she certainly won't now.

I'd respect her wishes abd boundaries and let her decide in her own time. It's kinda the decent thing to do for someone you love.

Reverse the situation - how would you feel?

over a year ago

Why can't some people just accept a no?

You are on a swinging site....find someone else who will say yes....plenty of ladies out there!

But stop nagging your mrs. There is nothing more off-putting in any relationship.

By *urvymamaWoman
over a year ago

Doncaster

She could have possibly already tried it in the past with a previous partner and that how she knows she doesnt like it and want it. Even if thats not the case in either scenario pestering her instead of respecting her wishes will do you no favours

over a year ago

"I'm still a Virginia at giving anal sex to a woman or male. The wife Mrs c won't even allow any thing near there saying that just because I'm the one who likes cock in my arse not every one else does. I've tried several attempts to get her to try it but won't. Any ideas of how I could tempt her? I'm sure once she try's she'll realise what she's been missing"

If she doesn't want to do it then don't force her. Do you not have any respect for her?

over a year ago

A very major block with anal sex, especialy for first timers, is "what will come out when you do it!".

If she flushes properly so she is empty then one major obstacle is sorted and she will feel comfortable. Kat absolutely loves anal now but 18 months ago it was a definite no go.

over a year ago

"If she doesn't wanna do it leave her alone and stop pestering her"

By *ncutgemMan
over a year ago

Bath ish

Near the point of clmax as your cock is deep in her reach round and gently rub around the anal opening with a couple of fingers DO NOT try to shove a crafty finger in. After a few sessions like this push a little harder with the flat of the 4 fingers DO NOT be tempted to enter

I wold be surprised if the next time she opens up for you Again do not enter

only when it its clear that the anus is prepared slip ONE finger in and leave it there while she cums This may take weeks months Eventualy she may respond if she doent then its not going to happen - Remember even a small cock or a couple of fingers can hurt a lot the first time if the inner sphincter is not relaxed so slow slow slow and good luck. When shes ready for a full dp get in touch

over a year ago

"I'm still a Virginia at giving anal sex to a woman or male. The wife Mrs c won't even allow any thing near there saying that just because I'm the one who likes cock in my arse not every one else does. I've tried several attempts to get her to try it but won't. Any ideas of how I could tempt her? I'm sure once she try's she'll realise what she's been missing"

She's said no. She hasn't said no but please continue to pester me and I may eventually give in because it's what you want.

What other situations do you ignore a no? It's worrying...

crystal

over a year ago

You know some people just don't like it up the shitter, if your a swinging couple then your obviously both open minded about sex generally. Enjoy what you do both like.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/03/15 08:57:12]

over a year ago

"Near the point of clmax as your cock is deep in her reach round and gently rub around the anal opening with a couple of fingers DO NOT try to shove a crafty finger in. After a few sessions like this push a little harder with the flat of the 4 fingers DO NOT be tempted to enter

only when it its clear that the anus is prepared slip ONE finger in and leave it there while she cums This may take weeks months Eventualy she may respond if she doent then its not going to happen - Remember even a small cock or a couple of fingers can hurt a lot the first time if the inner sphincter is not relaxed so slow slow slow and good luck. When shes ready for a full dp get in touch "

You know what? His partner has said NO.

Therefore what you're suggesting is rape.

over a year ago

I love it - but only with him

Never consider anal with a stranger x

Sara

over a year ago

"Near the point of clmax as your cock is deep in her reach round and gently rub around the anal opening with a couple of fingers DO NOT try to shove a crafty finger in. After a few sessions like this push a little harder with the flat of the 4 fingers DO NOT be tempted to enter

only when it its clear that the anus is prepared slip ONE finger in and leave it there while she cums This may take weeks months Eventualy she may respond if she doent then its not going to happen - Remember even a small cock or a couple of fingers can hurt a lot the first time if the inner sphincter is not relaxed so slow slow slow and good luck. When shes ready for a full dp get in touch "

This. Remember she's your wife. Not a sex toy.

over a year ago

Just get divorced and find someone who is sexually comparable to yourself

Problem solved

over a year ago

only when it its clear that the anus is prepared slip ONE finger in and leave it there while she cums This may take weeks months Eventualy she may respond if she doent then its not going to happen - Remember even a small cock or a couple of fingers can hurt a lot the first time if the inner sphincter is not relaxed so slow slow slow and good luck. When shes ready for a full dp get in touch

You know what? His partner has said NO.

Therefore what you're suggesting is rape."

over a year ago

To be honest, I don't really like anal sex, I'll do it if it really floats her boat, but not through choice, that's what pussies were invented for. No critisizm of the fans, just saying, you may not be missing out

over a year ago

Tbh i dont really like anal often do it every few months mayb b i have found i enjoy in more if i do it to myself before mr goes in helps me relax but if shes not interested then not much u can do x

By *SweetVioletxWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Seriously? What kind of man are you who suggests forcing a sex act onto an unwilling wpman? I hope you never ever try this outside of your own personal fantasy.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

I would say that she has made it prefectly clear that it's not something she wants to try. Respect her feelings and leave it be.

over a year ago

You can't tempt her if she really doesn't want it. Just because you like it,it doesn't mean everyone does. It's not like trying a bit of Marmite,you want to put your cock in her arse. It's not a "normal" thing to do is it.

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"You can't tempt her if she really doesn't want it. Just because you like it,it doesn't mean everyone does. It's not like trying a bit of Marmite,you want to put your cock in her arse. It's not a "normal" thing to do is it. "

Neither is eating marmite...

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

If she doesn't want to do it then that's the end of the discussion really. I know I wouldn't want someone pestering me over something like that! We all have our boundaries that others should respect.

over a year ago

enjoy getting your own arse fucked and maybe ask them if you can have a go but leave your mrs arse alone ffs she said NO!

Post new Message to Thread