Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swingers Chat

Need some Advice

Jump to newest

By *teveeb46 OP   Man
over a year ago

Blackpool

I could do with a bit of advice. I meet a lady on Fab Swingers about 2 weeks ago. We got on very well and exchanged messages and loads of text messages. Told me she had a partner but did not live with him and also sex with him never happened and so was looking just for a fuck buddy. With not living far from me ....about 10 mins away it just sounded like what we both wanted. We did meet up at mine and within a few minutes we were ripping each others clothes off and had a fantastic hour of hot steaming sex. I thought all was well and we would meet up again. At 1 am in the morning I got a text from her partner he had found out what was going on and was hoping mad about it all he had found all our hot texts on her phone when he pick it up while she was asleep. The next thing I know is I got a threating message on Fad Swingers and then got blocked. I don't know if this lady is still or has left. But I know she was a or is a gold member. I can not name her or slag her off or I will be in trouble but how can I warn other members about it. Thanks for reading.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *ere-for-my-convenienceWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

You Can't

Chalk it up to experience

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

He doesn't know where you live so consider yourself lucky to have dodged a bullet and are now out of the drama.

Reply privately

By *ivilizedkinkCouple
over a year ago

harrow

Thats what happens when you play with fire. Just chalk it up to experience and stay clear of the married kind

Reply privately

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

You already have this thread running so Im closing this one

Reply privately